00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

asanre just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The freakin' huge house adventure 2

64,875 Views | 447 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-11 12:27:39

So This came back after a lot of problems it had eh?... K Chriss'h, still i dont know how to do a great entrace through i was lucky i could with other 2 different threads or 3, but will see what i can do to help here, plus you will need an sniper that can headshot mate.

plus will also infrom on my hirnal on DA to see if some fellas wanna join too, just tpo give a had to a frien ;) .

Life with an Eternal Headache

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-11 18:21:43

At 2/11/11 07:10 AM, nekopet wrote:
At 2/11/11 04:27 AM, argile wrote: So are you concerned that you would not be on par with the others here?
not being on par doesn't describe how horrible I am. I was half way through when I realized that the people that do stick figures for art would laugh at it XD

Stick figures ... If they were to laugh at you would have better be good with dialog to make up for that

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-11 18:28:47

At 2/10/11 11:27 AM, Treforce wrote: Movie night with family. gonna make picture tomorrow

Here is picture

Click picture for awesomeness...

who am I kidding, I just want you to see my website.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-12 00:05:01

At 2/11/11 06:28 PM, Treforce wrote:
At 2/10/11 11:27 AM, Treforce wrote: Movie night with family. gonna make picture tomorrow
Here is picture

Just to clarify, did Treforce turn into water and rebecca shrink?
A side from that, nice picture!

This where I'd put something clever in. Instead I'm going to comment on how I should have made a comment about where the something clever should be inserted...

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-12 00:15:07

This thread looks awesome. But I don't know what I'm suppose to do even though I've read through the first post and the previous thread that was linked. Care to explain it to a lad?

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-12 00:19:20

At 2/12/11 12:15 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: This thread looks awesome. But I don't know what I'm suppose to do even though I've read through the first post and the previous thread that was linked. Care to explain it to a lad?

Basically we all find ourselves in a giant house, where our characters must fend for survival against all kinds of giant creatures and people.

Just try introducing your character and make sure they don't get squished by those two huge nerds!!

TheSilverSerpent: Kickin' it with a new kind of style.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-12 01:50:53

I'm pleased with where this story is going, and I can't wait to draw the next picture, which may be a few days since this is my birthday weekend and I'm going to be kinda busy. ^^

I look forward to hopefully seeing some new faces as well! <3

"Sometimes, it's best to leave your sanity at the door." Super Chrisseh! | OMFG 2.0 Oekaki Board

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-12 10:27:17

At 2/12/11 12:05 AM, ChaosCrunchy wrote: Just to clarify, did Treforce turn into water and rebecca shrink?

well... Yes, and No.

Treforce did turn himself into water, but Rebecca just did a HUGE jump from the doorway to the table with the pudding...

also... its supose to be McJesus who says "Nice view", since he is currently look up to her from the bowl... if you must know. they are white.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-12 15:31:21

And continuing on

After recovering from his fall....Ryan notices the two incoming nerd.Also it appears that the crash damaged the bowl of pudding...

Also he didn't picked up his glasses,thats why they are missing in the second panel.(or I'm just too lazy to draw them)

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-13 01:05:40

almost... done...with... the drawing...

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-13 03:36:01

At 2/13/11 01:05 AM, Zelldoom wrote: almost... done...with... the drawing...

Can't wait to see it! :D

I need to draw something too, but today is my birthday so I'm gonna be out and about probably for at least part of the day. ^^

"Sometimes, it's best to leave your sanity at the door." Super Chrisseh! | OMFG 2.0 Oekaki Board

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-13 04:06:03

Ok. I am going to draw for this this time. I wanted to in the last adventure, but it got out of hand :P

Starting work now.

"Stay true to yourself; Take care of that which sustains you."

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-13 04:23:23

At 2/13/11 03:36 AM, Chrisseh-chan wrote: Can't wait to see it! :D
I need to draw something too, but today is my birthday so I'm gonna be out and about probably for at least part of the day. ^^

K first happy birthday, which means i gotta do something else apart of this :D

Well first yup took a lot of time all my damn midnight, but its worth it, not many people do a drawing at very night plus if it is 3 am XD.One of those nerds heard the cup to broke what then?

Mr.Hat is grumpy, genius and evil, Zell is the other side of the coin XD

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-13 05:23:06

Zelldoom your comic looks awesome! Props for you!

Anywho this doesn't change the story much, I just made this to fill up space till more ppl posted stuff. I just didn't count on the recent burst of them THIS late! But like I said not much happens here.

The nerds talk about what character they're going to play as in the TFHHA game that they brought over.
(note: The nerd did not change his costume)

High quality: Here

This where I'd put something clever in. Instead I'm going to comment on how I should have made a comment about where the something clever should be inserted...

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-13 14:44:30

At 2/13/11 04:23 AM, Zelldoom wrote:
K first happy birthday, which means i gotta do something else apart of this :D

Thank you! Looks great! <3 Love to have you here!

At 2/13/11 05:23 AM, ChaosCrunchy wrote:
The nerds talk about what character they're going to play as in the TFHHA game that they brought over.

I LOL'd hard @ the manboobs. XD!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-13 17:41:35

Working on next picture, involving Rebecca, Chrisseh-Chan and McJesus. so would you kindly not move them to much for now?
... Actuly... McJesus... you can move if you want, but not to far.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-14 00:39:23

At 2/13/11 05:41 PM, Treforce wrote: ... Actuly... McJesus... you can move if you want, but not to far.

you got it boss. uh, sort of.

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-14 16:15:06

And so they meet again.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-14 16:53:59

Damn censors.

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-14 19:06:08

This is one big house.

sig by Limited

SEND ME A PM OR SOMETHING. >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-15 01:42:13

At 2/11/11 10:54 AM, TheSilverSerpent wrote: Just so everyone knows, you don't have to be fantastic at art to be able to post here. We've only gotten this good through practise, and I think that's what makes TFHHA so great.

Okay I don't know if i'll actually will contribute to this thread or If i am aloud to become a part of the story. It almost feels like it's been over 2 months since I've actually went down to practice ... unless you've count the spare Ms Paint doodles I do on occasion in The general forum.

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-15 05:06:31

At 2/15/11 01:42 AM, argile wrote:
At 2/11/11 10:54 AM, TheSilverSerpent wrote: Just so everyone knows, you don't have to be fantastic at art to be able to post here. We've only gotten this good through practise, and I think that's what makes TFHHA so great.
Okay I don't know if i'll actually will contribute to this thread or If i am aloud to become a part of the story. It almost feels like it's been over 2 months since I've actually went down to practice ... unless you've count the spare Ms Paint doodles I do on occasion in The general forum.

Everyone can become part of the story, just make it interesting :D
And as you can see, there are plenty of MS paint doodles in here too :P

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-15 06:16:45

At 2/14/11 04:53 PM, Switter wrote: Damn censors.
At 2/14/11 07:06 PM, LAI-Z wrote: This is one big house.

... I... I dont even know how to respond to those post.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-15 06:41:22

At 2/15/11 06:16 AM, Treforce wrote:

/Thread would be a worthy comeback

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-15 07:37:44

At 2/15/11 06:41 AM, Toast-Tony wrote:
At 2/15/11 06:16 AM, Treforce wrote:
/Thread would be a worthy comeback

Or just continue with another "meanwhile"

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-15 14:29:17

Alright, I'm starting something right now me thinks. :P

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-15 16:43:42

At 2/15/11 02:29 PM, Chrisseh-chan wrote: Alright, I'm starting something right now me thinks. :P

oh thank god

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-16 23:27:06

I'm not so happy with this one... did it by hand, on paper, because I feel I need more practice with pen & paper and figure this is the best place to do it. Hopefully, I'll be getting some better manga pens soon, and maybe some decent colored pencils and a good drawing desk. :3

I love how the scanner picks up stupid crap that you can't really notice on the actual drawing 8D I'm too lazy to clean it up anymore in Photoshop, so deal with it. Love~ <3

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-17 01:04:00

At 2/16/11 11:27 PM, Chrisseh-chan wrote: I love how the scanner picks up stupid crap that you can't really notice on the actual drawing 8D I'm too lazy to clean it up anymore in Photoshop, so deal with it. Love~ <3

Nah its Ok like that as long as its understandable, its fine. Will see if i can do something tomorrow, got busy on a project.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-02-17 02:49:00

At 2/16/11 11:27 PM, Chrisseh-chan wrote: I'm not so happy with this one... did it by hand, on paper.

looks good, but I think I owe you an apology.
In the original "TFHHA", RC had a tail. Well... I got lazy drawing that! So now she dont have a tail anymore.

BBS Signature