00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HPinky just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The freakin' huge house adventure 2

64,890 Views | 447 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-10-17 13:41:37

part 4

OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!

Click picture for awesomeness...

who am I kidding, I just want you to see my website.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-10-17 15:31:46

Btw, its Tuck asking Mo. not nyan cat asking.

Nyan cat is just displeased.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-10-18 09:58:44

At 10/17/11 01:10 PM, Treforce wrote: Part 3

TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHER FUCKER!

Awesome job with the explosion blast!!

TheSilverSerpent: Kickin' it with a new kind of style.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-10-19 20:12:10

Drew this really fast, colored it half-assed... yeah yeah. Doesn't matter, I had to take a picture of it with my cell phone anyway because I have no scanner so it'd be crappy either way... also, if you haven't heard, my tablet stopped working. :<

Oh, in the upper right hand panel, Millie is saying "Whatcha got?" Kinda got cut off. I don't have the steadiest picture-taking hand.

"Sometimes, it's best to leave your sanity at the door." Super Chrisseh! | OMFG 2.0 Oekaki Board

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-10-23 23:14:30

Meanwhile, Chrisseh decided to draw a crappy 10 minute comic while hunched over her mattress on the floor.

The fat nerd plots his revenge while the skinny one tries to calm him down by reminding him of the pizza they had ordered previously... Now somebody else draw something.

"Sometimes, it's best to leave your sanity at the door." Super Chrisseh! | OMFG 2.0 Oekaki Board

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-10-24 04:19:24

At 10/23/11 11:14 PM, Chrisseh-Chan wrote: Now somebody else draw something.

Working on a picture with RC, the thief, Chrisseh-Chan and Raziel
its a 5 panel picture that starts with CC, RC and thief.
1.st frame: RC is kicking the thief who is down for the count. CC is trying to hold her back. "you can stop now" and stuff like that.
2.th frame: RC is running out of the frame while saying "HEY, My man is back" she is holding CC in a firm grip so she is dragged along.
3.th frame: Raziel is getting up after his escape from the sword. RC is seen running toward him. (still holding CC)
4.th frame: RC is giving Raziel a big kiss and boob hug (she is still holding on to CC, who gets propelled forward)
Last frame: CC returns from her swing and ends up behind Raziel. RC grabs her other hand locking her in the double boob hug for Raziel :P

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-10-24 18:14:05

At 10/24/11 04:19 AM, Treforce wrote:
Working on a picture with RC, the thief, Chrisseh-Chan and Raziel
its a 5 panel picture that starts with CC, RC and thief.

... why did you describe it before posting it? o_o;

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-10-24 18:28:51

At 10/24/11 06:14 PM, Chrisseh-chan wrote: ... why did you describe it before posting it? o_o;

I was hoping that by describing it first. you would have more time to make a follow up to that picture.
or (if I am really lucky) that after I have posted mine, you would make the last panel in your style.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-10-25 18:45:11

I swear I will get something posted here soon. I am not gone yet!

"Stay true to yourself; Take care of that which sustains you."

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-10-30 16:23:32

Wow... this took longer that I thout it would. anyway here it is
(I like the last 2 frames the most in this one)

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-10-30 17:05:45

At 10/30/11 04:23 PM, Treforce wrote: Wow... this took longer that I thout it would. anyway here it is

Hah! That turned out great! ^_^ Nice work!

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-10-30 21:28:50

At 10/30/11 04:23 PM, Treforce wrote: Wow... this took longer that I thout it would. anyway here it is

XD!!!! Nice job Treforce
(After facing off against all of those SmilingIdiots, I'd say Treforce deserves a break, wouldn't you?)

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-11-04 12:31:25

Meanwhile, as Treforce gets the loving....

Basically, for those who don't know this new character is Natalie, a so-far non-superpowered friend of TSS. The reason he expects her to know at least the basic situation they're in is because, near the very end of the first TFHHA, she was briefly introduced, though had no more combat experience than calmly letting down a half bee boy. There's a kind of biography about her in the original forum written adventure thread, but if you don't have the time to go read that here are the basics;

1. Best, best friend of Stephen.
2. Has quite possibly one of the most anticipated oh-she'sgoingtotellhimshelikeshimnowait relationships/crushes with/on Stephen.
3. Stephen characteristically is oblivious to this and assumes everything romantic she does is because they're "such great friends".
4. Again, no powers, but does well in biology and is on the gymnast team. Basically, more of the run than fight kind of girl.

So far, the official record of girls being into Silver is two.

Oh yeah, scientists get the girls.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-11-05 15:28:52

I can already see it for me. Rebecca trying to help Natalie to confess her love
(the key bad word here is "trying", second bad word is "Rebecca")

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-11-06 04:44:14

At 11/5/11 03:28 PM, Treforce wrote: I can already see it for me. Rebecca trying to help Natalie to confess her love

XD!!! So true. Since she's been actively trying to tell him for over 4 years at least, she's probably ready to try almost anything.

And with Rebecca, that could mean ANYTHING.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-11-06 04:47:25

At 11/6/11 04:44 AM, TheSilverSerpent wrote:

ss her love

XD!!! So true. Since she's been actively trying to tell him for over 4 years at least, she's probably ready to try almost anything.

And with Rebecca, that could mean ANYTHING.

Isn't Rebecca Like that blonde you include in most of your drawings? Forgive I don't have much knowledge on these Art Roleplays...

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-11-08 02:34:55

At 11/6/11 04:47 AM, argile wrote: Isn't Rebecca Like that blonde you include in most of your drawings?

It sure is (although I thought that was obvious by now...)

in an unrelated note, tomorrow is my birthday. 24 years =^_^=

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-11-08 12:45:07

At 11/8/11 02:34 AM, Treforce wrote:
At 11/6/11 04:47 AM, argile wrote: Isn't Rebecca Like that blonde you include in most of your drawings?
It sure is (although I thought that was obvious by now...)

in an unrelated note, tomorrow is my birthday. 24 years =^_^=

Do I sense probable use of sarcasm in your use of finger quotes? Well...There was A Character advancement that I've been missing for many years straight since you're creation of her in 2006... So strange That I only saw her a friend of the male character you have.

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-11-08 23:12:25

I'm Back!

Glad to see you all waited up for me =P!
I have a brand new submission, it's an animated comic! It's kinda shitty! Hooray!

Just to sum it up for you. My main bad guy "Existence" is around and he foretells of "multi-dimensional beings" coming to make things extra dangerous! Existence also makes it clear that he wants Chrisseh-Chan's controller in order to re-gain his powers!

I'll be posting normal comics more often now, so this bad boy is moving...slowly yet surely!

The animated comic (Click Me)

This where I'd put something clever in. Instead I'm going to comment on how I should have made a comment about where the something clever should be inserted...

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-11-08 23:16:27

At 11/8/11 11:12 PM, ChaosCrunchy wrote: I'm Back!

Glad to see you all waited up for me =P!
I have a brand new submission, it's an animated comic! It's kinda shitty! Hooray!

Just to sum it up for you. My main bad guy "Existence" is around and he foretells of "multi-dimensional beings" coming to make things extra dangerous! Existence also makes it clear that he wants Chrisseh-Chan's controller in order to re-gain his powers!

I'll be posting normal comics more often now, so this bad boy is moving...slowly yet surely!

The animated comic (Click Me)

Larger version...sry for double post!

(Click This Too)

This where I'd put something clever in. Instead I'm going to comment on how I should have made a comment about where the something clever should be inserted...

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-11-09 03:05:56

At 11/8/11 11:16 PM, ChaosCrunchy wrote: Larger version...sry for double post!

(Click This Too)

what trick is this? when I click it, I dont get to a larger version.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-11-09 12:13:24

I doodled something up quickly! Yay sort of progress! Not great quality, but whatever. I found time.

Goth and his minions gather on the injured Socl, while DL quietly bleeds out and becomes delusional.

Goth: "I know you know how I can go about getting my wish, what say you join us and make that happen for me? Forgive and forget, my dear."

Socl: "It's not going to be as easy as that. Not at all..."

*Aero hears a noise approaching...*

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-11-28 04:00:33

... ZZZzzz ...
*Bangs head against table*

Huh? wha? im awake, im awake...
im... awa...

*Bangs head again... stil slepping*

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-12-10 00:47:01

Here is a rather boring entry to slowly kick things back into gear...
Basically I just want to establish that Natalie, Silver and Millie are all together and aware of each other.
Also I can't have Silver get away with having two girls THAT easily so I'm going to give them some awkward tension. The next one I do is going to be more productive, I promise.

Tiny version

Larger Version (make sure you click the one that says tfhh2000 and click play, dur)

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-12-10 01:26:54

nice series

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-12-10 06:41:02

At 12/10/11 12:47 AM, ChaosCrunchy wrote: Here is a rather boring entry to slowly kick things back into gear...
Basically I just want to establish that Natalie, Silver and Millie are all together and aware of each other.
Also I can't have Silver get away with having two girls THAT easily so I'm going to give them some awkward tension. The next one I do is going to be more productive, I promise.

Tiny version

Larger Version (make sure you click the one that says tfhh2000 and click play, dur)

I'm crying.

That is how much I laughed at all of the expressions, you nailed the melodrama in the head, man.
Also, I can't find a file on the larger version called tfhh2000, just the other one you made.

But again, hilarious. I actually had to keep myself from laughing to make sure I watched all of it.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-12-15 18:33:41

Working on something now. I will make it work with whatever anybody posts before I can finish it, so do not worry about waiting. Sylo said he would do something as well.

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-12-17 11:52:38

1: Do you really think you're in a position where you can act so mysterious? Explain yourself.
2: *DL's out of combat healing suddenly kicks in* Cool, I healed.
3: Aero hears a noise approaching! I wonder what it could be (I'm sure Haru Haruko knows.)

http://darkesthatred.deviantart.com /

I look inside myself and see my Heart is Black

TFHHA 2> http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229419/4

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-12-18 01:21:43

A multi-dimensional being approaches! It's a human sized frog with the power to...SUCK...and BLOW...air of course! And he just launched a blast of air toward Millie and company. What will they do!?

Click here to see it!

Here are somethings to know about this character.
He can create portals of various sizes.
He can not be killed by conventional means.
And like I said before, he can suck and blow lots of air and use it in various ways.

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-12-22 20:32:49

Sai gets up, still looking impeccable with his pressed suit and slick hair (a single hair out of place. Oh shit!). Being the level headed businessman he is, he decides not to personally take revenge on Rebecca. However, 'coincidentally', a mob of Triad assassins appears to attack Rebecca. How unfortunate! Never mess with a Triad arms dealer... they have connections everywhere, baby!

On a production note: I much prefer my other program to the one i used here. Just sayin'.