00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Robert0241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The freakin' huge house adventure 2

64,870 Views | 447 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-04 06:07:53

At 1/4/12 05:05 AM, GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote: Even without shoes?

Now that you mention it... she is also in the machine atm.
Okay then, your picture have been downgraded from "Love=Hate" to "Agreeable good"

Click picture for awesomeness...

who am I kidding, I just want you to see my website.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-04 11:56:49

At 1/4/12 06:07 AM, Treforce wrote:
At 1/4/12 05:05 AM, GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote: Even without shoes?
Now that you mention it... she is also in the machine atm.
Okay then, your picture have been downgraded from "Love=Hate" to "Agreeable good"

I figured you'd have guessed that they left the machine..Because the house was..burning.

Well yeah, that's what they did.

http://darkesthatred.deviantart.com /

I look inside myself and see my Heart is Black

TFHHA 2> http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229419/4

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-04 19:48:18

Took a while to finish.I really like that chameleon unicorn thingy :D

Better Quality

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-07 01:26:24

Voila!

Rebecca returns to the cockpit of her machine and turns her attention back to Sai and the Triads, who have been patiently waiting for over a week... How nice of them. Sai, however, is not so easily defeated.

Rebecca also dons some snazzy pink robot-targetting shades. You can't pilot a giant robot without futuristic shades.

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-07 10:59:36

Love the picture.

that said, im working on my own picture atm... and I realized that it could not fit in a page. So I decided to make it into a simple flash movie instead.

Its taking some time to make, but should be good when its done. so until then, don't move RC at all.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-07 16:37:44

Okay so I lied, this is mostly done in flash. What can I say? I want to be a better animator,/flash artist and this thread can help me do that. So I'm going to continue making animations, but they're going to be higher quality, more detailed, and better animation. Plus I'll even include a low quality comic version in the post so that I follow the rules as closely as possible.

to sum it up. Chaos is now riding the Fabulous Pink Fire monster.

((The animation))

This where I'd put something clever in. Instead I'm going to comment on how I should have made a comment about where the something clever should be inserted...

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-08 20:13:24

Working on something right now~ All sketched out, inking it in SAI now.

...I'm back in action, kids! BD

"Sometimes, it's best to leave your sanity at the door." Super Chrisseh! | OMFG 2.0 Oekaki Board

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-09 00:36:29

Voila.

Super Chrisseh and Magical Millie are about to become barbecued!

(Even when I color quickly, it still ends up taking me 2+ hours. Ffffuuuu- )

"Sometimes, it's best to leave your sanity at the door." Super Chrisseh! | OMFG 2.0 Oekaki Board

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-09 07:26:55

I like the group pose. Seems popular in the last little while hehe.

Very nice :)

"Stay true to yourself; Take care of that which sustains you."

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-09 17:44:04

FINALY... here is my final part.
RC Transform

Group picture, GROUP PICTURE. I DEMAND a "Team transform trio" group picture.

At first I was gonna make her have a play station controller. but I decided that since she is using the same as CC, that she should get a ... lesser version of that. The tech may be top notch, but the magic is still a just a copy.

I guess thats what you get when you combine science with magic.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-09 18:16:32

At 1/9/12 05:44 PM, Treforce wrote: FINALY... here is my final part.
RC Transform

Nice work!

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-13 22:48:00

I hate linking to comics but I was forced to this time.

Ryan, Socl and Zell gather to help Chrisseh and Millie with the giant pink lizards attack. Ryan and Zell are more than happy to assist, but Socl hints at alterior motives. Chaos makes and low-brow joke and Chrisseh and Millie argue about stuff.

Socl also uses Sai's cache to arm herself, and utilizes her black overshirt to make a makeshift sling for her broken wrist.

Comic is here.

P.S.: All the off-panel dialogue (besides the final panel) is spoken by Socl.

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-15 16:04:44

At 1/13/12 10:48 PM, Harukawa wrote: I hate linking to comics but I was forced to this time.

Ryan, Socl and Zell gather to help Chrisseh and Millie with the giant pink lizards attack. Ryan and Zell are :more than happy to assist, but Socl hints at alterior motives. Chaos makes and low-brow joke.

Nice! That joke made me laugh hard. XD

This where I'd put something clever in. Instead I'm going to comment on how I should have made a comment about where the something clever should be inserted...

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-18 14:22:10

well this took waay longer than I wanted it to but I got carried away with the animation part. So there's not as much detail in the colors as I'd like there to be but I've worked on it long enough.

Basically, Chrisseh and Millie move out of the way of the fires and watch as Chaos makes an ass of himself and knocks himself out in the process. BTW I might not post anything for a while so I can work on an individual project for a while.

((Click here to see the animation))

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-18 20:46:20

OMG Crunchy, that's so hilarious XD It would've been great if we could've dubbed the voices in for it, too.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-31 07:12:59

2 good news today.

1: My sister gave birth yesterday. (its a boy)

2: Creative brain power restored, initiating next picture.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-02-08 23:01:06

After long vacation I am back.

Ryan, Socl and Zell make final preperations to attack the pink fire lizard. (Standing around talking is paramount in these comics). Ryan loses his guitar, or put it down, or something. Socl finally speaks her native tongue, which I can not speak, so if it is wrong, I know.

Zell and Socl prepare to cover Ryan as he charges into the flames to help Chrisseh and Millie.

Since I am sure quality will take a hit, I put this on my DA if you can not read the text - it is not letting me link to it for some reason.

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-02-09 15:43:00

At 16 hours ago, Harukawa wrote: After long vacation I am back.

Awwwwww sh*t!Here we go.I'm gonna continue this.

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-02-10 14:20:57

Horay for Shooting and Comic text!

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-02-10 14:36:25

Link for Hi-quality

Also part 2 coming tomorrow

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-02-16 19:17:00

Part 2 Ladies and gentlemen

Higher quality Link

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-02-19 11:10:25

Sorry it took so long, a lot of school work came up.

To make up for it, here is a small bonus picture. Bonus Picture

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-02-25 12:23:42

At 12/28/11 01:37 PM, Harukawa wrote: Also, Zell appears out of nowhere! He kind of disappeared... turns out he was just waiting for his chance to walk dramatically away from a blazing fire and make a grand re-entrance.

p.s.: fire filter rape.

I would like to thank both Harukawa and Psychosheep for keeping alive Zell and Nasty, ill contribute back again to the thread, y interent dies, and still dislike a part of newgrounds, but for my friends, ill get this to work

Life with an Eternal Headache

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-02-26 22:29:27

Got a huge workload on me at the moment, but I know that a few people are directly involved in the part of the story I'm involved in (Treforce, especially), and they can't post unless I do, so I rushed something out real quick to get the wheels turning, so to speak. Nothing incredibly special, just a quick joke.

Sai and the Triads, after a good month or so of doing nothing, realize that Rebecca kind of just forgot about them and went on to do her own thing - no way! Triads don't play that shit! Remembering the insult from before, Sai decides to break his 'good businessman' ethos of staying neutral in order to better facilitate weapon sales and answer Rebecca's challenge. She didn't go all magical just to dig away from a dying fire, amirite? However, Sai notices something that looks like a football had appeared, and just couldn't resist.

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-02-26 23:21:26

This is some annoying shit. Image won't upload, internet is dropping out when the image does try to upload. Pretty annoying stuff. I'll try again later, so in the meantime, enjoy my little description with no comic to go with it.

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-02-27 17:25:55

Sai and the Triads, after a good month or so of doing nothing, realize that Rebecca kind of just forgot about them and went on to do her own thing - no way! Triads don't play that shit! Remembering the insult from before, Sai decides to break his 'good businessman' ethos of staying neutral in order to better facilitate weapon sales and answer Rebecca's challenge. She didn't go all magical just to dig away from a dying fire, amirite? However, Sai notices something that looks like a football had appeared, and just couldn't resist.

Finally works. Awesome. Sorry about triple post, but it was kind of unavoidable. Damn shit not working.

Also: Explosion brush inspired by Harukawa. You are a true muse.

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-02-29 04:19:10

The cast members would like to remind its readers that no animals were harmed in the making of these comics

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-06-30 13:37:53

Here's something, I will draw up another later or just a quick one.

Aztech; the Tech of the group to stop the god mode i will need plenty of resources.

and treforces character is saying " i sense DA da da Anger"