00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

OreoToonz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Halo: Reach Thread

47,144 Views | 754 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-14 12:45:32

Three new multiplayer maps coming November 30th.

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-14 14:39:10

At 10/14/10 12:45 PM, desert116 wrote: Three new multiplayer maps coming November 30th.

Thank God for a new invasion map but its sorta lame that they were working on Tempest before the game released and now they are cramming it into a map pack.
link

Thnx for the sig ParadoxVoid

i look like a ballplaya

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-15 01:02:54

Haven't bought anything and i've got 240982 Cr and counting. need... MOAR

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-15 03:03:16

At 10/15/10 01:02 AM, Corpus-Delicti wrote: Haven't bought anything and i've got 240982 Cr and counting. need... MOAR

I had enough for the Birthday party armor effect, but blew 60K on the Trauma Kit.

Now that I'm at the rank cap, I'll probably just do my challenges and then play another game. Problem is I don't have another game yet :(

Krbyfan1(kur-bee-fan-one)- A creature that resides in the state of Colorado. Distinguished by his size, love of small mammals, video games, and the anime series "Tenchi Muyo!"

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-15 10:02:19

Just got to Major Grade 1, about 3/4 of the way to Grade 2.

Also I stored up like 140k credits, but then I couldn't resist the urge and spent it all on shitty pieces of armor that I will never wear :(

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-15 10:21:49

Major grade 3 at the moment. About 5-6k into it so far. Going for the 400 kill challenge that's on today so that'll be another 4k to add to the total.

I'm currently on 200010 Cr at the moment so that's enough to get what I want when I finally get to Lt. Colonel.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-15 22:22:05

METAL GEAR. Take THAT Halo/Xbox fanboys.

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-15 23:12:44

At 10/15/10 10:22 PM, mehman11 wrote: METAL GEAR. Take THAT Halo/Xbox fanboys.

I like Metal Gear.

Also, I just beat Legendary by myself. I haven't had the chance to play co-op with anyone, but is it harder? Does the difficulty scale up with the number of people?

Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-16 00:40:14

Just about at Commander Grade 1.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-16 00:44:59

Just got to Warrent officer, got an ODST helmet I should have had long ago, and I descovered the wonders of Elite Slayer.

Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.

Free sexay prons!

Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-16 00:48:05

At 10/15/10 10:22 PM, mehman11 wrote: METAL GEAR. Take THAT Halo/Xbox fanboys.

ZOMBIE TOTEM POLE. Take THAT, clueless troll.

Krbyfan1(kur-bee-fan-one)- A creature that resides in the state of Colorado. Distinguished by his size, love of small mammals, video games, and the anime series "Tenchi Muyo!"

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-16 05:35:05

Anyone read the new update on bungie yet? Here you go.

Can't believe they're not going to let you pick up any other weapons on Sniper Attack after the next update. FML :(

At least we've got a date (Kind of) for when the level cap is updated. Now excuse me whilst I get the remaining 33K Cr I need for Lt. Colonel.

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-16 06:54:03

At 10/16/10 05:35 AM, warshark wrote: Anyone read the new update on bungie yet? Here you go.

Can't believe they're not going to let you pick up any other weapons on Sniper Attack after the next update. FML :(

At least we've got a date (Kind of) for when the level cap is updated. Now excuse me whilst I get the remaining 33K Cr I need for Lt. Colonel.

Yeah there was a lot about this on the forums.

The conclusion was that snipers should be exclusively about snipers, and that the shotgun in Reach was too strong for shotty snipers, compared to the H3 shotgun.

Anyway. Aiming to do the highest CR challenge daily, I don't have the time to play it and do all the challenges.

Shooten' and Lootin' has been a godsend.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-16 12:30:23

At 10/16/10 06:54 AM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: and that the shotgun in Reach was too strong for shotty snipers, compared to the H3 shotgun.

So am I the only one who thinks that Reach's shotgun blows compared Halo 3's shotty?

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-16 13:57:46

At 10/16/10 12:30 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
At 10/16/10 06:54 AM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: and that the shotgun in Reach was too strong for shotty snipers, compared to the H3 shotgun.
So am I the only one who thinks that Reach's shotgun blows compared Halo 3's shotty?

No, I think the Reach shotgun is < Halo 3 shotgun also. There's just something not right about it, like the range is just a bit less.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-16 14:02:36

At 10/16/10 01:57 PM, Krbyfan1 wrote: There's just something not right about it, like the range is just a bit less.

What? The shotgun in Halo 3 was basically a melee weapon.

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-16 14:10:22

At 10/16/10 02:02 PM, desert116 wrote:
At 10/16/10 01:57 PM, Krbyfan1 wrote: There's just something not right about it, like the range is just a bit less.
What? The shotgun in Halo 3 was basically a melee weapon.

I don't know how they did it, but some how it doesn't feel the same as it's predecessor... successor...

Whatever the hell you want to call it. It just feels slightly different to me. Then again I don't think I have as many encounters with it in this game, what with all the DMRs ans Assault Rifles running around.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-16 15:59:22

At 10/16/10 03:48 PM, Liquify wrote: On a sidenote, am I the only one who loves to use the Grenade Launcher... because I know how to use it?

I love it too but you are fucked if you miss with it. Really cool risk reward weapon like the pistol. Also the suspension on Warthogs needs some serious fixing. Several DMR shots should not make me barrel roll 30 times.

i look like a ballplaya

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-16 16:14:59

Did all the challenges today after many rages at the firefight assists and dieing right at the end of that ONI level...

Only 13k to go now thank god.

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-16 16:55:13

I had a weird glitch on co-op campaign earlier whilst playing with my friend. Emile's helmet didn't have the skull design etched into it and was just a basic EVA helmet. However in cutscenes he had his proper helmet on. We played every level of the campaign and this weird glitch happened on every level that Emile appeared in.

However now i've gone through some of the films I saved, Emile's helmet is perfectly fine and looks exactly like it should. I'm a little confused about what the hell happened but I guess i'll never find out.

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-21 11:47:45

Does anyone else here just love Sniperfight?

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-25 05:03:13

Testing out the Bungie Pro Video Rendering feature on their website, it's actually really cool.
Doesn't take long and you can pick between Standard or High definition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96p3GnWmp QI

I used standard just to see how it would turn out.

Also I own everyone in this game.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-25 07:09:45

At 10/25/10 05:03 AM, DumbassDude wrote: Testing out the Bungie Pro Video Rendering feature on their website, it's actually really cool.
Doesn't take long and you can pick between Standard or High definition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96p3GnWmp QI
I used standard just to see how it would turn out.
Also I own everyone in this game.

We need to get some rounds of matchmaking going Mr dude. When I come out of my ban...

The challenge credits seem like they're wasting away every day...

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-25 09:51:29

Finally reached Lt Colonel, and I wasted all of credits on expensive rubbish pieces of armor once again.

And I wish Bungie would actually fix the bloody game already, grinding out Firefight challenges is booooooooooooooring.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-25 11:11:05

I'm trying to get 300,000 credits as fast as possible so I can get the Mark VI helmet.
The cap's gonna be taken out really soon.

Why yes, that IS a large collection of 1998 "Smithy's Favourite Times" Licenced Cereal Pop Toys!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-25 11:16:27

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-25 17:18:01

At 10/25/10 11:16 AM, Simple wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrYvjvTwG 3o&feature=player_embedded

I'm not sure whether or not I'll buy the new maps. Some people are saying it's a rip, though the Noble Map Pack is coming out after Reach just about the same time the Heroic Map Pack came out for Halo 3(Noble comes out just a bit earlier). One of the maps is new Invasion map too, which is something that I've been particularly interested in. When it's only Boneyard and Spire, it gets boring after a while.

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-10-25 20:21:02

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-11-03 02:21:08

Oh hey new ranks are FINALLY FUCKING UNLOCKED (WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKERS), time to play some reach!

Oh wait, nobody plays this anymore.

...welp.

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Official Halo: Reach Thread 2010-11-03 14:37:45

I still like the game but parts of it feel so bullshit. Grenades are no longer shield poppers but now they are full on lethal after like one shot. The DMR is like a sniper that every player gets. Warthog suspension is fucked up. Armor lock is totally broken as well. Every time I play I feel like I am getting cheated out of a kill when some dick Armor Locks when I have him by the balls.

though the pistol and nade launcher are awesome.

i look like a ballplaya

BBS Signature