00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stringbeanmachine just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,662,356 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 16:29:46

At 9/12/06 09:13 PM, charlotte wrote: it's cool, i guess. it's just the novelty of being illustrated that makes it worthwhile, as long as the artist puts in a decent effort.

I guess that's the closest thing to a compliment I'll get from you. Oh well.

but...sailor fuku? i don't even speak japanese yet. XD

I honestly have no idea how to draw other school outfits. It's sad, isn't it?

At 9/12/06 10:30 PM, DarkNati0nX wrote: Im
Resigning.

Goodbye. I'd sing a few verses of "Danny Boy" but I have a sore throat. It's too bad it had to come to this, but it's up to you, I guess.

At 9/13/06 02:44 PM, systems-error wrote: Looking forward to your anniversary britkid I'll send ghandi to steal beer from boris.

He cut off my fingers. Ow.

At 9/13/06 03:06 PM, systems-error wrote: Inspired by the talented sketches of Ghandi I decided to try for myself.

Holy schnike, that's good! Much better than mine. Could you make one of me? Just a tall, dark skinned man with a turban.

At 9/13/06 04:17 PM, Ocelot wrote:
At 9/13/06 04:11 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: I Beg to differ....
One time, and I died instantly.

Isn't that better than prolonged suffering?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 16:48:51

At 9/13/06 04:29 PM, GhandenHanden wrote: Holy schnike, that's good! Much better than mine. Could you make one of me? Just a tall, dark skinned man with a turban.

Thanks for the compliment ghandi I'm glad you approve. I'll get started on your picture straight away but I've never really drawn a turban before so it's going to take me some time. OPh and the shading of the skin that's gonna be tough but I'll do what I can and post it when it's finished.

Come on Ocelot it's not that bad you were in my story. Okay you were in it ages ago but you were still in it and you kicked ass. Remember how you sniped all the people then did a mad cap drive to the H.Q> with Charlotte shooting the bad guys behind you ....good times.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 17:32:22

At 9/13/06 01:26 PM, Britkid wrote: 'The 4Chan Mafia'

What? The /b/tards are my homeboys, I just got done raiding Habbo with them! Sad how it had to come to that, but it was still great.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 18:01:37

Wow today is a great day. My mom has showed me some major leniance and allowed me to be on the computer for an hour and a half today (possibly everyday) because of my posittive attitude during the whole key incident. I've got pizza for dinner and cross country was easy today. Hooray for me! Let's also not forget that I am "that other guy" in the assassins department and I was instantly killed and had my corpse kicked. Awesome story btw Britkid, 5/5.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 18:50:06

At 9/13/06 12:06 AM, PoJoX wrote: Does that include musical assasins?

Don't make me feel left out >:(

i don't even recognize you.

At 9/13/06 03:06 PM, systems-error wrote: Charlotte seemed happy enough with her portrait and everyone loved the group portrait.

draw me again anyway.

At 9/13/06 05:32 PM, PenitentTangent wrote: What? The /b/tards are my homeboys

sup

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 19:30:19

At 9/13/06 07:25 PM, PoJoX wrote: Oh, tch, come one! I've been here since July! That has to be long enough for you to recognise me. Way to not make me feel left out.

You been here since July and you don't know that Charlotte cares about nobodies feelings. She's the toughest to please capo we have I've only been here since August and I know that. Not to quick on the uptake Pojox.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 19:51:37

Happy birthday to Charlotte, whenever that was.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 19:58:54

At 9/13/06 01:26 PM, Britkid wrote: 'The 4Chan Mafia'

Good story, 4.5/5. I was hoping to get the next part of either my mini-series or my Traitor's series out today or tomorrow but I doubt it'll happen. School has eaten all of my free time and I just feel fucking lazy. But today was a good today[except that I had a headache the whole damn day] so wooooooooo

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 20:00:13

Do I have enough intelligent posts?

I don't know why I'm still here

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 20:14:05

how has it been, guys probaly don't remeber me, but i posted ages ago to see if i could join. I was given a response that I still didn't have enough intelligent post...so now I return to see if I am welcomed....

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 20:16:04

Then what am I? A sniper gunner driver what?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 20:17:36

Is he even on?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 20:20:42

I mean the Godfather even active right now.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 20:23:27

im not saying that I have authority or anything, but Onizero my advice would be try not to double post...

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 20:59:23

Wow, nice stories everyone. And hello Joic. It's been a looooong time since I last saw you. So, what you been doing?

Anyways, just something I should let everyone know- I currently am getting an MSN (IM) name at the moment. In other words, you ask? Simple: I no longer have Pibbmann03 as an IM name.

That is all for now. Hope to see some stories tonight...

NG Mafia, Pokemon Club, Userpage.

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 21:08:49

At 9/13/06 07:25 PM, PoJoX wrote: Oh, tch, come one! I've been here since July! That has to be long enough for you to recognise me. Way to not make me feel left out.

nah, not really. i only remember people who either annoy me exceptionally (voluntary or not) or people i like more than others.

At 9/13/06 07:30 PM, systems-error wrote: You been here since July and you don't know that Charlotte cares about nobodies feelings. She's the toughest to please capo we have I've only been here since August and I know that. Not to quick on the uptake Pojox.

ahahaha

At 9/13/06 07:38 PM, PoJoX wrote: Although, I guess I didn't know that for the same reason she didn't recognise me. I don't pay attention. But really, she had to have seen at least one of my posts. Ahh, well, no harm done. At least she'll recognise me now.

^

At 9/13/06 07:51 PM, PenitentTangent wrote: Happy birthday to Charlotte, whenever that was.

why thank you. august 30th.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 21:15:03

At 9/13/06 08:00 PM, Onizero wrote: Do I have enough intelligent posts?

Jeez, haven't you been rejected enough? We don't have ten-second memories, you know.

At 9/13/06 09:08 PM, charlotte wrote: why thank you. august 30th.

I'd get you a present, but, you know...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 21:37:41

At 9/13/06 09:01 PM, PoJoX wrote:
At 9/13/06 08:59 PM, StevensA wrote: Anyways, just something I should let everyone know- I currently am getting an MSN (IM) name at the moment. In other words, you ask? Simple: I no longer have Pibbmann03 as an IM name.
Why not use StevensA? Is it already taken?

Uh, I was thinking of something original...but, I could always use that. I'm not sure if it's taken. I mean, how many people do you know with the screen name "StevensA"?

...To me, I think it's one-of-a-kind. I don't know anyone with it.

PS: Ocelot, not to sound like a whiny little bitch, but how far are you on the sig I requested?

Catch ya's later.

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 21:59:55

At 9/13/06 09:37 PM, StevensA wrote: Uh, I was thinking of something original...but, I could always use that. I'm not sure if it's taken. I mean, how many people do you know with the screen name "StevensA"?

if you're using msn, you don't need to worry about that. display names can be identical; it's the microsoft passports (i.e. hotmail, or whatever e-mail you want to register) that need to be unique.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 22:19:13

At 9/13/06 09:37 PM, StevensA wrote: Anyways, just something I should let everyone know- I currently am getting an MSN (IM) name at the moment. In other words, you ask? Simple: I no longer have Pibbmann03 as an IM name.

Doesn't matter. As Charlotte said, it goes off e-mail. MSN owns AIM, without a doubt, I'd say. Still, when you get it, add me at HappyHobo217@hotmail.com.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 22:32:18

Being slapped really. really. hurts. I had a red hand print on my face for a good hour.

At 9/13/06 03:47 PM, Ocelot wrote: How pleasant, I'm in none of these stories.

your in so many stories it's not even funny dude. Don't complain when people like HitTheTarget are in one story every 100 pages.

Erm...i don't think i can call this story "a boring day at the mafia" anymore...

Darkness.

and silence too. Neither Deadly, FTR, or the mystery man spoke a word, though Deadly doubted the mystery man could even mumble a word the way his face looked. After a good half hour of trying to come up with a plan to get out, and failing, he drifted off to sleep.

Deadly was a dreamer. Every night, a dream. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes random and scary. This was an odd mix of all of them.

Dreamland

Deadly awoke with a startle, for no real reason at all. It was a cool night, and the clouds were covering the moon, making it extremely dark. he could tell that this was the Homestead house. A house his father built, and Deadly, his father, and his mother lived in for years. He smiled.

There was the steady whoosh of the fan, but as Deadly looks up at it, theres a giant steel spiked ball hanging from a chain, swinging around the room the way a fan should, and it's swinging just inches away from his face.

In the corner of his room, too blood red tear drop shaped things blink on, or open? The clouds move from the moon, and a ray of moonlight shines through the window, outlining the owner of the red eyes, as it turns out.

Sitting in the corner of the room, is a rather bulky...thing just sitting there, staring at Deadly. It looks to be a red, with lots of jagged edges covering the body. As the moon light hits it, it twitches and glances quickly at the moon. Then, at an incredible speed, it moves, and now it's standing right. over. Deadly. the thing's jaw's open wide, and let's loose a ferocious...

Techno beat? Deadly recognizes the song, but before he can identify it, the steel ball smashes into the Techno playing demon's head, splattering blood, brains and whatever else was in there all over Deadly.

When he opens his eyes, he's in the living room of the same Homestead house. Except it's exceptionally darker than usual. Deadly takes a step forward, and a *pop* is heard, as well as a whoosh of air.

"OH FU--" He's cut short by a steel spiked ball twice the size of the first one. It smashes into his chest, and carries him backwards into the wall. It feels as though everything in his torso is just mush.

Deadly blinks, and the steel ball is now a steel toed boot. "What the..."

"WAKE UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" The foot retracts, and Deadly falls to the floor. He blinks a few times, and tries to rub his eyes, but he can't. They seem to be tied down. He looks up, and he's in the room again. But now the door is open, a man is standing over him, and he's about to kick again.

"I'm-i'm awake!" stutters Deadly, trying to save himself from another kick. The man kicks anyways, and Deadly coughs up blood all over the man's shoes. He shakes his foot in disgust, trying to get the blood off.

Deadly looks at the room once again, trying to notice details in the light now. FTR's chair was laying sideways, like Deadly's, but facing away from him so he couldn't see her, but he noticed her skirt and panties laying a few feet away from her. He almost felt bad for her. Once again, Deadly's eyes gravitated towards the horrific man on his left. Deadly almost hurled at the sight in front of him.

The man's shirt was torn open, probably from a knife, and blood was dripping down it. His face was even worse, his jaw was open and off to one side, almost touching his left shoulder. One eye was missing, but the cord was still there, and dangled horrifically from his eye socket. His hair had been shaved off in odd patterns, and shit had been written on him. Deadly wondered just who that may be.

"Tell us where Ghost is." Calmly said the man in the steel toed boots.

"Wha--? oh. erm...how about no?" said Deadly, almost confused. The man pulled a pistol out of his parents, and Deadly closed his eyes, ready for it. He didn't even cringe when he heard the shot fired.

"AIIEEEEEE" screamed a women. Deadly looked up, and saw the smoking barrel pointing in FTR's direction. Deadly sighed.

"Last chance. tell me, or i shoot her, and make you look like him over there." The man nodded his head the in the direction of the deformed man.

"Yeah, who is that anyways?" Smoothly said Deadly. The man cocked the gun. "You won't do it. That's your only little sex toy around here." The man, without taking his cold eyes off Deadly fired. There was the sound of the bullet hitting the steel floor. Deadly leaned up, looked in her direction and saw the brain splatter on the opposite wall.

"oh shit..." said Deadly.

"Oh shit is right. Now tell me." He cocked the gun, and pointed it at Deadly's balls.

"Where. The fuck. is GHOST!!!!" screamed the man violently, his hand trembling. Deadly once again closed his eyes, and readied himself for the pain.

The gun cocked. again? no, that's not right...

"Little ol' me? oh, i'm right here."

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 22:51:17

At 9/13/06 10:32 PM, Deadly wrote:

Erm...i don't think i can call this story "a boring day at the mafia" anymore...

Wow... this one confused the hell out of me. Except the end. The end couldn't have been clearer.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 23:06:28

At 9/13/06 09:59 PM, charlotte wrote:
At 9/13/06 09:37 PM, StevensA wrote: Uh, I was thinking of something original...but, I could always use that. I'm not sure if it's taken. I mean, how many people do you know with the screen name "StevensA"?

if you're using msn, you don't need to worry about that. display names can be identical; it's the microsoft passports (i.e. hotmail, or whatever e-mail you want to register) that need to be unique.

Thanks. That clears things up.

At 9/13/06 10:19 PM, PenitentTangent wrote:
At 9/13/06 09:37 PM, StevensA wrote: Anyways, just something I should let everyone know- I currently am getting an MSN (IM) name at the moment. In other words, you ask? Simple: I no longer have Pibbmann03 as an IM name.
Doesn't matter. As Charlotte said, it goes off e-mail. MSN owns AIM, without a doubt, I'd say. Still, when you get it, add me at HappyHobo217@hotmail.com.

Okey dokey. I'll make sure to do so...

At 9/13/06 10:32 PM, Deadly wrote: Erm...i don't think i can call this story "a boring day at the mafia" anymore...

Confusing. And I thought I didn't make sense...yeah, in life away from the computer, I can be crazy.

At 9/13/06 10:50 PM, Ocelot wrote:
At 9/13/06 09:37 PM, StevensA wrote: PS: Ocelot, not to sound like a whiny little bitch, but how far are you on the sig I requested?
I'll try to get it done sometime during the weekend, that's a promise.

Ok. And, thank you for doing this, man. I just realized I don't have MS Paint (:O, really. Either that, or I haven't found it yet...)

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 23:18:49

At 9/13/06 08:23 PM, PoJoX wrote: And FTR, what do you think of my alternate reality stories (Framed) so far? I would like to know yor opinion, they're based off of your stories, anyway.

It's been good, especially the third part. I can really tell you're getting better at writing.

At 9/13/06 10:32 PM, Deadly wrote: Erm...i don't think i can call this story "a boring day at the mafia" anymore...

Like Pojox said, there was room for improvement but it was pretty good. Except that you just sat there and LET ME DIE! Atleast I made your death quick an painless.

You just watch. Next chance I get I'm to kill you of so horrifically you won't beleive your eyes!

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-13 23:36:02

Pee Wee's playhouse makes more sense then this story. Work on it.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 00:21:05

At 9/13/06 10:32 PM, Deadly wrote: Dreamland

It was crazy, random, and made no sense at all. I liked it, beacause I could understand it perfectly.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 01:06:12

At 9/13/06 08:00 PM, Onizero wrote: Do I have enough intelligent posts?

I have the choice to overlook the fact that you come in here and post one liners asking if you have enough intelligent posts to join or look at those same posts and use them against you. When it come down to it, i must use tyhem against you. If you cannot post in here intelligently, as you do in a topic about rap, then don't bother. By the way, just for fun, I will allow a debate in here tomorrow, me against you, to debate the current status of rap. If you defeat me, then I will allow you in.

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 01:12:27

At 9/14/06 01:06 AM, Ghost wrote: By the way, just for fun, I will allow a debate in here tomorrow, me against you, to debate the current status of rap. If you defeat me, then I will allow you in.

Will this debate...rhyme?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 06:39:45

At 9/14/06 01:12 AM, PenitentTangent wrote: Will this debate...rhyme?

Maybe it will that could add to the fun and the challenge for the 2 of them. In fact forget debating why don't that have a rap battle to debate rap that would be interesting. I'll be taking bets on who will win and who will lose I got good odds on ghost and for Onizero ....well I got odds let's just say that.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 16:35:22

My leg is killing me. We had a soccer game last night and lost 5-0. I guess I just enjoy playing keep so much, I had to be switched to forward. No wonder we lost.

Some interesting stuff's going on. A new member and a rapping debate tomorrow.
I'll have to remember to wear my doo rag, yo.
Here's a sample of my own personal rap:
"I'll bang the ____ in the ____ _____. You____ yo' ____ with my ____."

Yeah.