00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

jd-d20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,669,507 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 16:45:34

At 9/14/06 08:15 AM, Ocelot wrote: I don't know what Ghost has to say about rap, but I am a member of the Rap Crew and if it's something negative towards it, I'm going to have to help Onizero.

If you don't remember, I used to be a higher up in the rap crew before my long absence awhile back ago. Funny thing is, I've seen the way rap has declined and I've seen the underground scene. Underground has far more talent than mainstream, I'm into the Suburban noize clique mostly, a very diverse group.

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 17:42:47

Hello ghost I remember you saying a debate about rap/ hip-hop today or am I wrong and just saw something that was false.

I don't know why I'm still here

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 17:45:51

At 9/14/06 05:42 PM, Onizero wrote: Hello ghost I remember you saying a debate about rap/ hip-hop today or am I wrong and just saw something that was false.

No, it's on.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 17:46:03

At 9/14/06 05:42 PM, Onizero wrote: Hello ghost I remember you saying a debate about rap/ hip-hop today or am I wrong and just saw something that was false.

Earlier today he said that tomorrow he would invite you to have a debate about rap. If you win, you get to join.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 17:46:53

Oh so it tommorow thanks man I won't be back today.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 18:18:05

At 9/14/06 05:17 PM, Ocelot wrote: I agree, most mainstream rap nowadays is shit. I'm more into Bone Thugs N Harmony, you should check out some of their songs.

Bone thugs are a personal favorite of mine, I've been a fan for a long time, crossroads is the song that hooked me the most though. Tech N9ne is another of my favorites, he is such an innovator with what he does, who hasn't he done a song with?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 18:34:02

At 9/14/06 06:18 PM, Ghost wrote: Tech N9ne is another of my favorites,

Tech N9ne is a playa.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 18:50:13

Hey guys whats up? i have been having some really hard times lately so thats why i have been inactive in here for so long. And plus school is also lagging me down a bit as well. So anyway i will try to stay active this time and its great to see you all one again.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 18:59:28

Well hey i am glad to be back. And it looks like the mafia has grown even bigger and better since i last was here. On to bigger and better things i guess well anyway im just glad to be back.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 19:12:23

At 9/14/06 06:50 PM, I-Love-Charmi wrote: So anyway i will try to stay active this time and its great to see you all one again.

Would of been nice to state who you were first. Welcome back Bronco, or should l call you Charmi?

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 19:13:33

Getting Out: Step Three

Boris hurried down the halls of the mafia HQ. Ghost had called the heads of the divisions to an emergency meeting and he was going to be late thanks to his damn alarm clock. He ran into Nomader along the way.
"Well, I guess I won't be the only late one.", he said casually.
"Alarm clock?", asked Nomader.
"Yup."
"Hmm...So, I wonder just what happened to Charlotte?"
"Huh? Something happened?"
"Yeah. Didn't you here? She came back here, black and bruised. Britkid's nowhere to be found either. That's what the meeting's about."

Boris remained silent until they reached the meeting room. As he and Nomader walked inside they saw Ghost glaring at them across the room. Stevens, Triv, Strauss, Ocelot, Assasin, and Red were all there. It was a shame about Fragment and BigLundi.
They then saw Charlotte. Her hair was dirty and slightly blood-stained. Her arms and face were covered with large bruises. She looked like shit.

"Well, now that Boris and Nomad are FINALLY here, let's start this meeting.", said Ghost angrily. "It's obivous why we're all here."
He paused, seeming to try and take it all in.
"Charlotte, it seems, was-"
"I can talk for myself.", said Charlotte interupting. "I was following Brit and Ghandi to supervise, but they both rebelled. I was about to get rid of them when I was attacked...
By PenitentTangent."

The group was silent, with gaping mouths. This was too much to take in at one time. Even Strauss, who was normally calm in every situation, was shocked.
Brit and Ghandi rebelling was bad enough, but no one cared about it.
Tangent was alive.

Some of them squirmed nervously. A smile crossed Mr. Trivia's lips.
"So...he lives! I'll have a lot of fun disecting him when he doesn't."
"It's all because of you and your paranoia that this started!", yelled RedGlare.
"How could he be alive?!", questioned Stevens.
"Well, maybe it's because..."
The others broke into arguments amongst themselves. Ghost motioned to his capos for them to come outside.

Strauss slipped a furious glance to Boris and Charlotte, who looked away. Ghost adressed them.
"This is bad.", he said, stating the obvious. "I don't know how Tangent could be alive. We all watched him..."
"There is a chance...", said Strauss, breaking in. "That the wounds we gave him weren't fatal and the river carried him away to medical treatment."
"Bah!", said Boris. "That's impossible! We made sure he was dead!"
Ghost shushed them.

"None the less, this is bad. We'll have to deal with this immediately. Boris, you take out Fairy and Ghandi. Brit too, if need be."
"I can't leave-"
"Then find someone who can, dammit! Charlotte, you take care of Tangent."
"Gladly.", she said, with revenge in her mind.

Ghost walked away. He was aggitated and nervous. They could tell he was off to the bar. Once he had descended the stairs, Boris asked:
"What is this?! Will it interfere with our plans?!"
"No! This will all go as planned, as long as we keep our heads and eliminate them quickly. Charlotte, are you sure you can take out Tangent?", asked Strauss.
"Yes. He caught me off guard before and knocked me out with some sort of a disquised stun grenade."
"Good. With these nuisances out of our way, we'll have no problems taking control."

Far away, in the next city, Fairy sat next to Brikid, wiping his forehead now and then. Ghanden had gone to find a doctor a few hours ago. She was beginning to wonder if leaving the mafia, no matter how justly, was such a good idea.
Britkid's fever was rising faster every minute. He wouldn't last the night at this rate.

Ghanden returned alone.
"It's no use. There's no doctor in this city that will help us."
"Damn...Then there's nothing we can do?"
Another voice appeared out of the blue.

"I think I can lend a hand."
Funny. It sounded just like PenitentTangent.
To be continued...

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 19:23:35

At 9/14/06 07:12 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Would of been nice to state who you were first. Welcome back Bronco, or should l call you Charmi?

Well which ever you want to call me you can still call me bronco if you want to it dosent really matter to me.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 19:25:26

At 9/14/06 07:13 PM, GhandenHanden wrote: Getting Out: Step Three

Very good story Ghanden. I look forward to the next one. Keep it up man.

So l was just thinking that in two years l'll be out of High School and starting my life, if l have one by then. So l was wondering what everyone here was thinking about doing after High School. Share your thoughts.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 19:28:22

Well hey boris this is actually my senior year this year so i will be out and starting my life after this year. And to tell you the truth i dont really know what i want to do when i get out of school.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 19:29:33

Ooo, I'm really liking this series, 4/5. So how are the portraits going along, working on the others yet?

Man today is sucking, my cube (mp3 player) has broken and it's a pain in the ass to fix, especially when you don't have much of an idea about what you're doing, at least I've gotten the screen working again though.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 19:31:48

At 9/14/06 07:28 PM, I-Love-Charmi wrote: And to tell you the truth i dont really know what i want to do when i get out of school.

Yeah l have a couple of friends who don't know what they're doing when they get out of school this year. But you arn't thinking about going to college or anything like that?

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 19:33:41

At 9/14/06 07:31 PM, Boris-4-U wrote

Yeah l have a couple of friends who don't know what they're doing when they get out of school this year. But you arn't thinking about going to college or anything like that?

Well there is this one thing i might end up doing right out of high school. Going into this aprenticeship program where i live to become an eletrician.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 19:40:37

At 9/14/06 07:25 PM, Boris-4-U wrote:
Very good story Ghanden. I look forward to the next one. Keep it up man.

Thanks, I was afraid it might have seemed kind of boring, since it was all talk.

So l was just thinking that in two years l'll be out of High School and starting my life, if

l have one by then. So l was wondering what everyone here was thinking about doing after High School. Share your thoughts.
I'm only a freshman this year, but I plan to go to a nice college (if I get a scholarship, anyway) and then get a great job. I'd like to either be a journalist for the New York Times or own my own bar. I know that the second's not so great, but it's more realistic.
I'd just hope it would be just like Cheers.

At 9/14/06 07:29 PM, Rabies wrote: Ooo, I'm really liking this series, 4/5. So how are the portraits going along, working on the others yet?

Thanks, and yeah, I'm working on them. I'll post Prower's up later, I still have to scan it and put it in photobucket.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 19:51:33

At 9/14/06 07:40 PM, GhandenHanden wrote: Thanks, I was afraid it might have seemed kind of boring, since it was all talk.

I actullay prefer stories where there is more talking then fighting. It lets you get to conect with the characters more then when you just throw them into a random fight.

I'm only a freshman this year, but I plan to go to a nice college (if I get a scholarship, anyway) and then get a great job.

Then you better fucking study your ass off or rip apart in sports if you want a scholarship.

I'd like to either be a journalist for the New York Times or own my own bar. I know that the second's not so great, but it's more realistic.
I'd just hope it would be just like Cheers.

I was actually thinking of becoming a bartender, but then l decided against it.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 20:05:08

At 9/14/06 07:40 PM, GhandenHanden wrote:
So l was just thinking that in two years l'll be out of High School and starting my life, if
l have one by then. So l was wondering what everyone here was thinking about doing after High School. Share your thoughts.

Well I'm joining the air force one way or another. Since I was like 8 years old I've been planning out a little rough draft of stuff. Frst, I want to try out for the Air Force academy. I most likely won't get in which will lead me to my second plan, get into a college that has Air Force ROTC so I'll be an officer when I get in. If none of that works, I'm gonna try to get a degree in engineering so I can become an aeroanutical engineer, which is what I plan on doing anyways after I'm in the airforce. So hopefully I'll be in the airforce for a while, then lead a life as an aeronautical engineer. (someone who builds and designs aircraft in case you couldn't guess) Well that's my plan.

At 9/14/06 07:29 PM, Rabies wrote: Ooo, I'm really liking this series, 4/5. So how are the portraits going along, working on the others yet?
Thanks, and yeah, I'm working on them. I'll post Prower's up later, I still have to scan it and put it in photobucket.

Good.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 20:08:49

Ghost let's go do this. Or do you wanna do it tommorrow.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 20:13:18

At 9/14/06 08:08 PM, Onizero wrote: Ghost let's go do this. Or do you wanna do it tommorrow.

You will begin the debate on Ghost's terms. Which means you will be contacted when the time has come, since it is you who wish's to join. I thought you said you weren't posting here again?

Don't answer that question.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 20:14:36

GhandenHaden said we would do it today...... supposedly.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 20:23:21

At 9/14/06 08:14 PM, Onizero wrote: GhandenHaden said we would do it today...... supposedly.

Are you sure?

*Flashback*

At 9/14/06 05:46 PM, GhandenHanden wrote: Earlier today he said that tomorrow he would invite you to have a debate about rap. If you win, you get to join.

Touché.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 20:28:08

Darn. I can't reply here again until tommorow. And did you just say touche'

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 20:30:06

At 9/14/06 08:28 PM, Onizero wrote: Darn. I can't reply here again until tommorow. And did you just say touche'

You just replied here again. Please refrain from doing that again. And no l didn't say touché, l typed it.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 20:39:16

At 9/14/06 08:28 PM, Onizero wrote: Darn. I can't reply here again until tommorow. And did you just say touche'

You know it's so simple to back out of things on the internet, simply say that you can't reply anymore today. But when that happens twice in the same day then that makes me question the authenticity of the claim. So what to do? Reveal the fact that a debate is just an argument of two different view points and that no matter what no one loses or wins in the end. Why you ask? They're too stubborn to admit they are wrong! What does that have to do with you? Simple, if I knew that from the begining then there was no way you could win!

So, to sum all this information up: Loopholes rule, you don't, quit posting one-liners in here, and you need 25 more intelligent posts for every one liner you posted in here.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 20:53:07

At 9/14/06 08:39 PM, Ghost wrote: You know it's so simple to back out of things on the internet, simply say that you can't reply anymore today. But when that happens twice in the same day then that makes me question the authenticity of the claim. So what to do? Reveal the fact that a debate is just an argument of two different view points and that no matter what no one loses or wins in the end. Why you ask? They're too stubborn to admit they are wrong! What does that have to do with you? Simple, if I knew that from the begining then there was no way you could win!

I honestly didn't understand a word you said, but I'm sure someone just got told. Probably Onizero, but who can say?

So, to sum all this information up: Loopholes rule, you don't, quit posting one-liners in here, and you need 25 more intelligent posts for every one liner you posted in here.

If you mean all of them he made today, then 200, I think. If you mean anytime, then probably somewhere around 1650.

Here is the picture of Prower. It didn't come out so great on my computer, so I had too darken it, and that kind of messed it up...

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 20:56:13

At 9/14/06 07:25 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: So l was just thinking that in two years l'll be out of High School and starting my life, if l have one by then. So l was wondering what everyone here was thinking about doing after High School. Share your thoughts.

Is it too late for me to share my thoughts? Even if it is here they are I left High school about 2 years ago and I'm currently working my way through university. It's not that hard just boring at times but what I'm doing after uni. That's a good question because to be honest I don't know. I'm not sure what part of my course I want to take forward and study souly to become my career and how far I want to study before I go into the career so it's a tough decision. I don't have long to make it though so I'm a little worried about my future.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-09-14 21:05:21

At 9/14/06 08:56 PM, systems-error wrote: Is it too late for me to share my thoughts? Even if it is here they are I left High school about 2 years ago and I'm currently working my way through university. It's not that hard just boring at times but what I'm doing after uni. That's a good question because to be honest I don't know. I'm not sure what part of my course I want to take forward and study souly to become my career and how far I want to study before I go into the career so it's a tough decision. I don't have long to make it though so I'm a little worried about my future.

Wow, you're older than most of us. So just what are you majoring in and what do you like to do? My older brother majored in art and creative writing, and now he's a photographer for different newspapers. I suppose you're more successful when you're doing something you love.