00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

corentingoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,669,526 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 13:16:14

At 2/26/07 11:55 AM, MrTrivia wrote: The auction will be held in the Mafia Chat Room Tuesday at 8 AM. Here is an updated list of the items:
1.) Repair Droid -Bidding starts at $50
2.) Repair Bots (3) - HitTheTarget has bid $200
3.) Bartender Droid - Hitman has bid $45
4.) Sakabato (Reverse-Blade Katana) - DarkLotusJuggalo has bid $100
5.) BFG 9000 - Bidding starts at $75

Its gonna suck to have to wake up that early and all but that Blade is gonna be worth it so I have no problem with doing so! Thats E.S.T. right? I hope so.. otherwise I might have to wake up even earlier..

<33

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 13:17:22

At 2/25/07 11:00 PM, MrTrivia wrote: 1.) Repair Droid- $50 for the droid

I'd make sure to drag my ass out of bed before 8am just to win me a repair droid. Would make things slightly easier for me being that I wouldn't have to maintain Mecha Prower in that fashion if I got it. I'll go for $200 on that sucker right now. :p

Also, story later on about Mecha Prower. ;)

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 13:35:19

At 2/26/07 01:17 PM, PowerPrower wrote:
At 2/25/07 11:00 PM, MrTrivia wrote: 1.) Repair Droid- $50 for the droid
I'd make sure to drag my ass out of bed before 8am just to win me a repair droid. Would make things slightly easier for me being that I wouldn't have to maintain Mecha Prower in that fashion if I got it. I'll go for $200 on that sucker right now. :p

That would be a nice addition for you to have considering that it could basically do most of the work for you.

Also, story later on about Mecha Prower. ;)

Dammit... I have a concert tonight.. I'll read it asap when I get back though.. everyones stories here always kick ass.. I have yet to see one I haven't liked.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 15:10:10

I bid $50,000 USD on that Reverse blade Katana, and $2,421 for one repair droid.
I feel like spending a bit of cash today.

Now, what's your Gamertag, Tangent? I got TDU fired up yesterday, and I wanna show off my sexy Margara Crimson Gallardo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 17:15:13

At 2/26/07 12:56 AM, HitTheTarget wrote:
And to bid here, as I don't have AIM, I am willing to purchase the repair droid with all three bots for a combined bid of 200 dollars. Serf thinks it's funny to smash things with a hammer, plus I'm slightly clumsy.

Hey, hey, hey. I don't think it's funny, it's all part of the job description. Didn't you get that memo that Nomad sent around? Oh, it must have got misplaced....
Just trust me....
*trudges over to filing cabinet with mallet in hand*

The Revolution!!!! Search with blackle

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 17:52:01

Yea I would bid on stuff if I really wanted anything badly so I won't becuase I don't. Yea so good luck to everyone, Especially DLJ cuase hes pretty damn cool in my opinion. Triv the maid person keeps moving my stuff. Now where did I put that bong.

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 18:01:28

At 2/26/07 12:46 PM, Regus-MK-IV wrote:
BFG 9000 - Bidding starts at $75
I'll bid $150 for it

I'll bid $200 for it, no I'm letting this get away for less than a few thousand. I could try to find a way to compress the cannon into a pocket-sized gadget of near-equal power.

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 18:41:09

You know what, I have an idea. Triv has sparked some talk into the thread with the auction. Instead of trying to clogg the thread with one liners or doing it over msn or AIM, we could use the chat room. Set aside a day or 2 for each item. Im guessing Trivs running it, so he could be the auctionere(sp). It would be way easier.

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 18:47:31

At 2/26/07 06:41 PM, Hitman wrote: You know what, I have an idea. Triv has sparked some talk into the thread with the auction. Instead of trying to clogg the thread with one liners or doing it over msn or AIM, we could use the chat room. Set aside a day or 2 for each item. Im guessing Trivs running it, so he could be the auctionere(sp). It would be way easier.

He was planning on having it tomorrow morning at 8am in the chat room from my understanding of his posts today. That being said now everyone knows where it is and the time, so if you miss out then it's your loss. I believe it'll be eastern standard time. So if you miss out it's sort of your own fault. :p

I'm gonna try and be there, mark my words...

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 18:52:17

Short Story based on technology and mythology of Video Game Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean.

Prologue-

Long, long ago, before humankind began to dwell in the sky, an evil archangel appeared, and wreaked havoc upon mankind. The archangel, Malpercio, plotted his most devious act of destruction of all, and drank the entire ocean. After this, Malpercio choked and drowned in the very water he drank, and his evil seeped into the very Earth. In an hour of desperation, humankind took whatever natural life they could retreive, and lifted the only parts of Earth that were not barren or polluted, into the sky, using a deep and forgotten magic or technology... Today, there are six known sky nations prominent. Sadal Suud, Diadem, Anuenue, Mira, Alfard, and the ice-covered, cursed land of Wazn. Tales of Malpercio passed into fairy tales, and soon, were forgotten except for those who told fortunes and tales for a living...

Chapter 1-

"You see this?"
an Imperial scientist patted a legged, bronze plated walker vehicle, with two long hollow rods which were supposed to fire enhanced gunpowder charges.
"This is the pinnacle of the Alfard Empire's research of weapons. I present...the Iron Beetle model II. It is both larger and more powerful than the Iron Beetle I, and will go into production in two weeks. None of the other nations can even match its power and genius."
"Yes, they are quite inferior, but what shall this grand weapon do if all nations should mob us?" questioned a soldier, sarcastically. "You may look at them as a tremendous piles of shit, but what happens when the shit chokes you?"
"Ha ha, would any nation rise against us, with our power that we already have militarily? Besides, Mira is a friend of the Empire, and would assist us in the event you speak of."
"Bullshit," said the same soldier, "Mira drops out of this dimension all the fucking time. Instead of developing weapons to quell any possible revellion, why not just ally with them, and share intellegence?"
"You speak traitorous words, what is your name?"
"Pakko Narreq, and I do not speak treachery, but intellegence. If intellegence makes you a scientist, I should be a scientist!"
"I am a superior officer, Private!" the scientisty soldier said to the commander of the unit, "Take him to a brig; maybe a few days in a concrete pit should clear his head of anything that may grant us a death sentence!"
The commander nodded subtely, and repeated the order to another soldier. Pakka went silently, and the scientist soon went back to presenting. "He said that we should share our infinite genius? None of the inferior nations deserve it! They are all inferior!"
a cheer went up within the soldiers, but Pakka burst through the door again.
"You condemn yourself by slandering even our allies! The Empire should not have you such as a disgrace!"
The scienist's pale head turned slightly red, and he said, "Add onto the sentence, after he rots in the jail for a few days, lash him fifty times."
The soldiers guarding Pakka tackled him, and dragged him to the brig...

Sound quality-ish? If so, I'll continue this.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 19:15:29

At 2/26/07 06:47 PM, PowerPrower wrote: I believe it'll be eastern standard time. So if you miss out it's sort of your own fault. :p

Bullshit, I would never make it. I have school, which starts at 8:05 EST. Can't we make it somewhere during the weekend? It would be better for everyone else, I think.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 19:16:05

8 AM? What the fuck. There is school and shit. Goddamn Boris, he always gets the good droids. Because he is "consigilere." Bastards. * Hitman flees in a rage*

*under breath* "Mother fuckers

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 19:23:22

At 2/26/07 03:10 PM, Snype wrote: Now, what's your Gamertag, Tangent? I got TDU fired up yesterday, and I wanna show off my sexy Margara Crimson Gallardo.

Funny, I was gonna ask you, so I could tell everyone how hard I won when I whooped you at whatever game we played. Unless it's Gears of War, I don't have that game, and probably won't get it. The Skleebler would be me, and if you want something to go up against that Gallardo...Hmm, It depends if it's the cabriolet. Either way, I'm pretty sure my Spyker Laviolette could wipe the floor with you. Or, if you really want your doors blown off, I could race you even-class...

I suggest you download the secret cars, no-one can touch my Koenigsegg CCR when I'm cruisin' down Waikiki doing 300 MPH, and I'm the envy of all the people with S7's in my B-Engineering Edonis. Damn, I love those cars. New ones are coming out at the ends of the month, I'm PSYCHED!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 19:23:46

At 2/26/07 06:52 PM, Kurofelis wrote: Short Story based on technology and mythology of Video Game Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean.

Wow, awesome story. I assume this takes place in the time of the Roman Empire. It is an awesome concept, and will there be room for Mafia characters? Damn we have good writers among us.

Speaking of which, I may post my next chapter of my vengence sometime this week,
MAYBE Friday, no promises.

sorry for DP

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 20:56:43

At 2/26/07 07:15 PM, Snype wrote: Bullshit, I would never make it. I have school, which starts at 8:05 EST. Can't we make it somewhere during the weekend? It would be better for everyone else, I think.

That sounds like a better idea to me if we're expecting a better turnout. All in all it's Triv's decision however, and only he can decide on this. I still got my eye set on the repair droid though, so in case it is tomorrow morning I'm getting up early just to see what's going on. We'll see what's going on...

Also, got bored and me and a buddy made a comic in his Sonic comic series. I just thought I'd like to share since I basically wrote the script and animated it into a gif panel per panel. He made the border and all that, so kudos to him for that. For those wondering what it'd be like for Tails to finally just snap and lose it, click here and have fun. Warning to those (though I don't think it'll matter) that there's HARSH language in it, and I don't want anyone's virgin eyeballs being scarred by it. :p

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 21:26:07

So I think everyone is in agreeance that the time should be changed. Honestly, I wouldnt mind doing it over the weekend. I mean, I have shit to do. Oh and Serf, I gave your sig a shot. Here it is.

NG Mafia

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 21:28:49

At 2/26/07 09:26 PM, Hitman wrote: So I think everyone is in agreeance that the time should be changed. Honestly, I wouldnt mind doing it over the weekend. I mean, I have shit to do. Oh and Serf, I gave your sig a shot. Here it is.

Sorry for the double post. The quality on that sig is bad Serf. I did not realize it I will redo it and have it to you. Sorry for the double post and inconvenience. Anyone else want something? Im bored.

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 21:30:49

At 2/26/07 07:16 PM, Hitman wrote: Goddamn Boris, he always gets the good droids. Because he is "consigilere." Bastards. * Hitman flees in a rage*

A bartender droid Hitman. This was unintentially made for me. I have to have it to finally be complete. I don't know why l didn't ask Triv to make this for me earlier, anyway l'm not taking it because l'm Consigliere. I'm taking it because l want it. If you want it, we could battle it out in a story contest. Two people, two stories, best one wins. That's only if you want it that bad.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 21:41:31

At 2/26/07 09:30 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: we could battle it out in a story contest. Two people, two stories, best one wins. That's only if you want it that bad.

Man, this sounds like it's leading up to something mightily epic. That'd be an interesting way to settle things I'd say, but that's just my opinion. I want that repair droid mildly bad too for Mecha Prower so I don't have to do as much to keep him maintained and may decide to do the same thing if I have opposition. Just look at 'em *points to Mecha Prower, who looks at* you know it takes a loooooong time to fix him up at times... :(

Also will be starting to write that next part very soon, as I'm bored and have nothing to do really.

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 22:10:49

If you want it, we could battle it out in a story contest. Two people, two stories, best one wins. That's only if you want it that bad.

You wanna go BoBo? You may seem to be a superior writer, but dont underestimate me. Never do that. I say lets go. Now lets call you names. You punk ass, long island, peice of shit, puss, mother fucker. Whew.

Only kidding BoBo/

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 22:20:55

At 2/26/07 10:10 PM, Hitman wrote: You may seem to be a superior writer, but dont underestimate me. Never do that. I say lets go.

You've yet to see me write stories. You've seen writing, but not real stories.

Now lets call you names. You punk ass, long island, peice of shit, puss, mother fucker. Whew.

*Looks at profile*
Long Island? you're out of the information department.

Just kidding.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 22:27:37

At 2/26/07 10:20 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Long Island? you're out of the information department.

Yeah, thats why I called you that. It was an insult. Or it would be to me. Long island is...not cool. But sure, we can write a story. I wana that fucking droid. Drinks forever.

Just kidding.

Same to you. I wont be a dick and hate you if you happen to beat me.

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 22:30:37

A story contest eh? Sounds mighty entertaining.

Twenty bucks on Boris.

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-26 22:31:10

At 2/26/07 10:27 PM, Hitman wrote: But sure, we can write a story.

Check your PM box and watch where you step.

Same to you. I wont be a dick and hate you if you happen to beat me.

I will :P No seriously this all in good fun, but don't expect anything less then an all out story from me. I tend to take things seriously.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-27 06:46:24

Okay, thke auction will be postponed. I will hold it in the Mafia Chat Room Saturday, March 3 at 1830 Hours Romeo, or 6:30 PM EST. To make things simpler, all bidding has been reset and no early bids will be accepted. Here's what's on the auction block:
1.) Repair Droid - Bidding starts at $50
2.) Repair Bots (3) - Bidding starts at $20 apiece - auctioned individually
3.) Bartender Droid - Bidding starts at $35
4.) Sakabato (Reverse-Blade Katana) - Bidding starts at $10

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-27 10:25:27

At 2/27/07 06:46 AM, MrTrivia wrote: Okay, thke auction will be postponed. I will hold it in the Mafia Chat Room Saturday, March 3 at 1830 Hours Romeo, or 6:30 PM EST. To make things simpler, all bidding has been reset and no early bids will be accepted. Here's what's on the auction block:
1.) Repair Droid - Bidding starts at $50
2.) Repair Bots (3) - Bidding starts at $20 apiece - auctioned individually
3.) Bartender Droid - Bidding starts at $35
4.) Sakabato (Reverse-Blade Katana) - Bidding starts at $10

That sucks.. I don't usually have access to a computer around that time frame but it is saturday so I'm gonna do my best to get to one to win that damn blade. How about a special buy it now price for me? I'll give 200 for it right this moment. I'm determined to get that damn thing.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-27 11:43:30

I thought I'd start a short series before I move on to "The Mystery of the Portal"
It's called "Victim" and is based on the assassinations on some of our members.
Fiver for who can guess who gets it in the first chaper. I've already written it on paper but I need to type it up later so look out for that...

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-27 11:46:38

At 2/27/07 11:43 AM, Marsupial wrote: I thought I'd start a short series before I move on to "The Mystery of the Portal"
Fiver for who can guess who gets it in the first chaper. I've already written it on paper but I need to type it up later so look out for that...

I guess it will be snype, For you know just becuase thats how things work around here. Am I right? Am I right Mars. Whats a fiver? ahh uh this is now two lines.. blah.

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-27 11:50:24

BFG 9000 - Bidding starts at $75

I'll put down $500 now, if, that is, I may place a bid now, if not I shall try to make it to the auction. I will have that weapon, The technology for Bio-energy weapons has been of great interest to me, and I have had much trouble creating weapons that rely on that power source.

Response to NG Mafia 2007-02-27 11:51:53

At 2/27/07 11:46 AM, smokey69 wrote:
At 2/27/07 11:43 AM, Marsupial wrote: I thought I'd start a short series before I move on to "The Mystery of the Portal"
I guess it will be snype, For you know just becuase thats how things work around here.

I'm not in the with "Let's kill off Snype" charade but his time will come...

Am I right?

Maybe.

Am I right Mars?

Ya never know...

Whats a fiver?

Are you asking what a fiver actually is or are you telling me a fiver is too small for you?

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature