00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

788,956 Views | 8,820 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-25 16:58:22

So, will I be added to the list next time?

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-25 18:01:35

I thought this piece of art was really Good and I liked it a lot so I will spotlight it since there are no art submissions here yet. Also, I thought I did two reviews last week! I am sure It was after the last update too! Oh wells, here you go .

I'll eat your face

Need a Review? Go to Review Request Club

Also please look at my art!

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-25 19:11:16

Is it just me, or has newgrounds been running really slow these past few days?

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-25 19:12:52

At 1/25/10 11:00 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
Oh well, still a good week. By the way, if in one week, someone doesn't review at all but posts only, I still put a star next to his name and count him as inactive, right?

Yes I believe that would be accurate....

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-25 20:05:12

thank you very much for your time to review my classical song:

have a great day people!
(if you're kind-hearted, thanks for your fair vote. this song is a victim of zero-bombing. lol)

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-26 02:42:34

At 1/25/10 11:00 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: Oh well, still a good week. By the way, if in one week, someone doesn't review at all but posts only, I still put a star next to his name and count him as inactive, right?

I used to not do that. After all, they showed activity and got three points for posting.

Member's Update #29

Thanks for the update!

[#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]
1 ) 4167 | 649 / 649 | 100.00% || 106 | 16 / 16 | 100.00% | Coop83
2 ) 4142 | 645 / 650 | 099.23% || 106 | 16 / 16 | 100.00% | Haggard

And another week at 100%, nice one. We'll see if I can keep it up for the upcoming week. I really should start to study for my examns at the end of next the month...

Leaving the List: milinko959, Sonofkirk and aliaspharow

):

*All Requests Completed:
Coop83, Haggard, Celx-Requin and SCTE3

4 users this week. Looks a lot better than the usual two suspects. ^^

At 1/25/10 04:58 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: So, will I be added to the list next time?

As far as I can see you did review some of the requests from the last request list. However, the update Steph posted was for the next to last request list. ^^

It may be a bit confusing, but a request list is compiled from all the requests users post in this thread (the list helps to get a nice overview of what is to be reviewed, etc.) and we have about one week time to do all those requests before the list is updated.

Also, be sure to post how many points you gathered at the end of the week. We ask users who are willing to join to post their posts for the first week to make sure they understand how the points system works. ;)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-26 12:25:40

At 1/25/10 04:58 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: So, will I be added to the list next time?

Well, the only reason why I didn't add you was because you didn't post your points at the end of the week ("If you are a new member of the club and once you understand how the point system works, post - one or two days before the update - the total points you've earned."). Your reviews are very good, so all you need to do is post the points you're earned at the end of the week to make sure you understand the points system. Think of it as a sort of application form ^^.

Anyway, this week, make as many reviews as you can by reviewing the requests in the requests list of page 51 and then count your points (points system can be found in the OP of this thread), posting them in this thread. For example, if you did like 23 reviews out of 23 with one review without a sig and you posted sometime in the week, then you get 23 reviews x 5 points which is 115 points, + 23 reviews - 1 review without sig = 22 points so that makes 115 + 22 which is 137, + 3 points for posting during the week and + 7 points for finishing all of the requests, which makes a total of 147 points.

Confusing, I know :\. If you don't understand anything, just ask :).

At 1/25/10 06:01 PM, Joshsouza wrote: Also, I thought I did two reviews last week! I am sure It was after the last update too!

Oh my god I suck so much. You're right, I can't believe I missed them :'(. I mean, I always recheck the page of the submission, and yet I missed both your reviews.

So sorry man, I'll recheck a page of RRC reviews twice instead of once from now on X(.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-26 13:33:03

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-26 15:08:11

At 1/26/10 12:25 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 1/25/10 06:01 PM, Joshsouza wrote: Also, I thought I did two reviews last week! I am sure It was after the last update too!
Oh my god I suck so much. You're right, I can't believe I missed them :'(. I mean, I always recheck the page of the submission, and yet I missed both your reviews.

So sorry man, I'll recheck a page of RRC reviews twice instead of once from now on X(.

Actually, wait, I just noticed. You reviewed 2 requests from the requests list on Page 51, and that requests list will count for the next update. If you wanted to get points for the most recent update, you'd have had to review the requests from the list on Page 50. Confusing, I know... Anyway, if you want to get points for the next update, you should review the requests in the list of Page 51 ;).

*Goes to refix spreadsheets*

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-27 03:07:41

Alright guys this is going to be my last CoolJaw for a couple of weeks so I hope you enjoy!
And I sincerely appreciate feedback...

Thanks,
- Celx

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-28 05:32:37

Hello, I want to join your club. I have fun writing reviews and I think I'm good at it. Here's my reviews if you want them. So, can I join?

"The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool." -Stephen King

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-28 07:21:25

At 1/25/10 11:00 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: [#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]
1 ) 4167 | 649 / 649 | 100.00% || 106 | 16 / 16 | 100.00% | Coop83
2 ) 4142 | 645 / 650 | 099.23% || 106 | 16 / 16 | 100.00% | Haggard

Thanks for the update, Steph. Nice work.

Still chugging away at the top here :) I'll just carry on as long as I'm having fun, I think.

Approaching 2,500 total reviews for Audio and Flash and over 650 of those have been as a direct result of the RRC. Wow, that's impressive, considering what I managed to gain from the old RRC as well.

Thanks guys and girls, keep those flash requests coming in :)

*All Requests Completed:
Coop83, Haggard, Celx-Requin and SCTE3

Woo, some friends have joined the party :) We'll need cheese and pineapple cubes on cocktail sticks! Summon the butler!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-28 10:22:40

Hello. Thanks for reviews, they were helpful, pls review my latest track, let me know what sounds not right

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-28 10:41:30

At 1/28/10 06:01 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Those are actually some good reviews actually, I'd just ask that you try to make any reviews you do here at least always six lines or longer and be as helpful as possible so the author can get help to improve if you find their flash/audio/art piece needs improvement.

Thanks, I'll try that. So am I in or what? Do I need the OP's approval?

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-28 10:43:32

By the way, here's a side note. I rarely review audio and art. I'm usually much better at reviewing flash. If this club requires me to review other kinds of work though, I'll gladly accept it and see what I can do.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-28 10:52:01

At 1/28/10 10:43 AM, mrty wrote: By the way, here's a side note. I rarely review audio and art. I'm usually much better at reviewing flash. If this club requires me to review other kinds of work though, I'll gladly accept it and see what I can do.

I took a good look at your reviews and like what was already mentioned they were pretty good. You can start on the last list or wait until the new list to start, but make sure to read the opening post and to post your points before the next list is updated so you will be included.

Review any of the requests that are put on the list. For example if you don't want to review audio then don't review it, if you don't want to review art then don't, but if you want to review all of them feel free to do that also.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-28 23:26:13

I think you'll like this. If you may, could you suggest this to the frontpage if it means something to you?

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-29 22:09:24

After so many months, I finally responded to all the reviews you guys left on my two songs I posted up here. I feel good for finally getting that off my chest, thank you for the reviews. If you wouldn't mind, would you review this song?

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-30 02:39:13

At 1/24/10 12:51 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:
Anyway, I hope I didn't miss any requests or made any mistakes, I'm in a bit of a hurry. Anyway, enjoy the requests list!

Art Requests (2)
Two By InsertFunnyUserName
The Elegant Parasite Black By Celx R (Celx-Requin)

You missed one -
Arch Vile by AkujinRuukasu
If this reply is inconvenient, I sincerely apologize.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-30 04:08:53

At 1/30/10 02:39 AM, AkujinRuukasu wrote: You missed one -

Sorry man, but we can't review that :(. We can only review stuff that are in the flash/audio/art portal. Submit it to the art portal, give us the link, and we'll be happy to review it :).

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-30 12:55:09

At 1/30/10 04:08 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 1/30/10 02:39 AM, AkujinRuukasu wrote: You missed one -
Sorry man, but we can't review that :(. We can only review stuff that are in the flash/audio/art portal. Submit it to the art portal, give us the link, and we'll be happy to review it :).

Whoops! Here's the link to the one in the Art Portal. The previous link is the full-view version.
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/akuji nruukasu/arch-vile

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-30 13:43:14

At 1/30/10 12:55 PM, AkujinRuukasu wrote: Whoops! Here's the link to the one in the Art Portal. The previous link is the full-view version.

Alright ^^. We'll add it to the next list to avoid confusion, though, sorry :(.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-30 18:15:49

I would like this song reviewed please!
And am considering joining this club.
thanks and bye

Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''

3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-30 18:45:41

At 1/30/10 01:43 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 1/30/10 12:55 PM, AkujinRuukasu wrote: Whoops! Here's the link to the one in the Art Portal. The previous link is the full-view version.
Alright ^^. We'll add it to the next list to avoid confusion, though, sorry :(.

That's okay. Thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-31 01:15:03

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-31 16:00:24

Sorry guys, but I can't update today, I had no time... I'll try tomorrow (if anyone can do the requests list for me this time since tomorrow I have piano lessons, that'd be great).

:(

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-01-31 17:23:19

At 1/31/10 04:00 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Sorry guys, but I can't update today, I had no time...

Phew. I still have two requests to do... ^^

(if anyone can do the requests list for me this time since tomorrow I have piano lessons, that'd be great).

Yeah, I can do that.

(

Hey, no need for a sad face. Real life is more important than some stat list on NG. ;)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38