00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dumbuhgly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

790,181 Views | 8,820 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-14 14:50:52

At 2/14/10 02:48 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 2/14/10 02:39 PM, RogerBK wrote: Hey steph...
When can I post my points??
I'm tired of doing reviews this week...
You don't need to post your points since you're already a member, so I calculate your stats for you ;).

Also, as far as I know, you didn't review any requests from the requests list in the last update :S.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-14 15:00:02

Wow it's been awhile since I been here. Hope you all have been well. Just poking my head through

-x-

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-14 17:00:52

At 2/14/10 02:50 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 2/14/10 02:48 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 2/14/10 02:39 PM, RogerBK wrote: Hey steph...
When can I post my points??
I'm tired of doing reviews this week...
You don't need to post your points since you're already a member, so I calculate your stats for you ;).
Also, as far as I know, you didn't review any requests from the requests list in the last update :S.

I posted 3 reviews
See it...
My revs

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-14 18:05:24

At 2/14/10 05:00 PM, RogerBK wrote: I posted 3 reviews
See it...
My revs

Yes, OK, but those will count towards next week's update, not the update I'm about to post tomorrow. Look, basically, if you want points for the next update, review the requests from the most recent requests list on the thread. In other words, review the requests in the requests list at the bottom of Page 54 if you want points for tomorrow's update. Then, if you want points for the update after that, review the requests from the next posted requests list.

Anyway, if you don't understand, tell me :).

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-14 20:18:01

when does next weeks list occur? if someone is still needed to do it, i could i guess, even though i'm brand new to the club. you just take links to all the flash and audio requested from the last list to your posting the new list, right?

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-14 23:35:06

Hello,

Fortunately this weeks requests seem fairly tame compared to last weeks,
I think this week will be good for anyone wanting to get on the exclusive 100% club...

Here is the review requests for this week:

Flash (3):

Additional Flash Request (doesn't need to be done):

Art Requests(5):

1). http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/puddi nn64/cube-city (cube city by puddinn64/E)
2). http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/celx-
requin/safe-sex
(safe sex by celx-requin/AO)
3). http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/snpur erandomness/daysie (daysie by snpurerandomness/E)
4). http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/snpur erandomness/dolfin-and-fish (dolfin and fish by snpurerandomness/E)
5). http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/puddi nn64/zach-s-crayon-drawing (zach s crayon drawing by puddinn64/E/ ***seems spam like but I'll let the club decide whether this should be a review request for the week)

Audio Requests(8):

Extra Audio(1):

Thanks,
- Celx

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 02:18:28

At 2/14/10 07:05 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Wasn't able to get everything this week, got one though so I don't start to fall of list, hopefully I'll be able to get them all done this week.

Oh... OK then. Hey, guys, if anyone does any more reviews today, such as RogerBK and SCTE3 did, just tell me. I have the member's update ready since I finished it yesterday, but had to delay it until today because I'm waiting for a member to finish his reviews, and I wouldn't know if you did any new reviews since yesterday.

Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 02:19:31

Oh, and thanks Celx!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 06:27:31

At 2/15/10 02:18 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: Oh... OK then. Hey, guys, if anyone does any more reviews today, such as RogerBK and SCTE3 did, just tell me. I have the member's update ready since I finished it yesterday, but had to delay it until today because I'm waiting for a member to finish his reviews, and I wouldn't know if you did any new reviews since yesterday.

Sorry about this, but Valentine's day kind of got in the way. I swear that I'm going to review them all, I just need a run at them, starting at lunch today...

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 09:26:00

At 2/15/10 07:14 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 2/15/10 06:27 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Sorry about this, but Valentine's day kind of got in the way. I swear that I'm going to review them all, I just need a run at them, starting at lunch today...
Might try to do more today since snow got school just called off, at least I won't be on a bus today, lol.

Lucky you. In my country it NEVER snows. (not exaggerating...)

Anyway, if you do some reviews, I'd appreciate it if you tell me.

Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 09:55:02

Oh my gawd...
I'm trying to review every request this week...
Hea in Brazil is carnaval, for the guys that don't know, is like a Mardi Gras, (without the boobs...) and I don't have class until Tuesday...(is tuesday, the day after Wednesday, huh???)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 10:16:53

At 2/15/10 09:55 AM, RogerBK wrote: Oh my gawd...
Hea in Brazil is carnaval, for the guys that don't know, is like a Mardi Gras, (without the boobs...) and I don't have class until Tuesday...(is tuesday, the day after Wednesday, huh???)

Yeah, I'm in Carnival too. Lasts till Wednesday though, but I'm spending almost all of Carnival with study books in front of me :(.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 10:29:42

At 2/15/10 10:16 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 2/15/10 09:55 AM, RogerBK wrote: Oh my gawd...
Yeah, I'm in Carnival too. Lasts till Wednesday though, but I'm spending almost all of Carnival with study books in front of me :(.

Here in Brazil, we're starting the classes, and you guys must be finishing the classes huh???
My city is a hell, is too hot, and it's in the south of brazil, the most cold area...
I'd love some snow hea...:)
So, as I'm in the seventh grade, i don't have to worry about studies...Last year i passed w/ the higher grade in my class, and i only studied in the final bimester tests...so, i have time to be i n NG...and to review alot...

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 10:41:53

hey steph, if i review the requests of the Celx list , I'm going to make points for the next week member Update??

If i'm right, the 02/14 list will only validate points for the next week update??(In this case, 02/21 update)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 12:28:22

At 2/15/10 10:29 AM, RogerBK wrote: Here in Brazil, we're starting the classes, and you guys must be finishing the classes huh???
My city is a hell, is too hot, and it's in the south of brazil, the most cold area...
I'd love some snow hea...:)
So, as I'm in the seventh grade, i don't have to worry about studies...Last year i passed w/ the higher grade in my class, and i only studied in the final bimester tests...so, i have time to be i n NG...and to review alot...

Lucky you :P. I'm in Form 4, or 10th Grade in your case, I think... Haven't reviewed much for a while :(.

Yeah, lets not turn this thread into a lounge lol xD. Anyway, yes, Celx's list will count for the update that I'll post on Sunday 21st or Monday 22nd :).

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 14:25:27

Oh my god guys, my ear infection came out worse than what I expected and I had more problems but I am feeling better now and I have 1 review already so at least I won's be considered inactive this week and thanks Celx for the list and I like the one with the gif pics in it plus they are easier to make

Need a Review? Go to Review Request Club

Also please look at my art!

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 15:21:52

Coop finished reviewing, but I still have to go through SCTE3's and RogerBK's reviews, edit the updates and fix the spreadsheets, and I'm too tired to do so. Sorry, but I'm seeing visions of Italian verb conjugations sliding along the walls, and that is not a good sign .D:

I'll update first thing tomorrow morning.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 19:02:54

Hey guys, please review my flash please.

I am a FAB

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 19:12:27

Please comment on the music, not the sound quality. My computer didn't record the first two notes which threw off the whole intro so sorry bout that.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 23:07:29

At 2/15/10 08:05 PM, Tateos wrote: I'm open for your judgment again.

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/tateo s/tateos
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/tateo s/the-portal
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/tateo s/artificial-clouds
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/tateo s/synthesize

Hey guy!!By the rules of the thread, you can't send more than 3 requests per week, sorry, I'd love to review all of your requests...

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-15 23:20:28

Hey Steph...
Can I start to review the requests of celx list or it'll mess up with your work in the member update??

I'm alone and w/ nothing to do... It's 2:20 a.m here, and the only good thing in the TV is Simpsons, AAWWWWWWWWW

(and i LOVE rock...)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-16 01:04:31

Well kinsei suggested I come over here for some decent critiques.

5 points for you buddy, if I'm understanding the rules correctly.

Duck Hunt: Apocalypse
Just looking for a general critique on this, I could work on the composition better, other than that I'm a poor self critique.
B-B-B-Ben Stein
Anyone who knows more about caricaturing would be greatly appreciated. I've been told it looks more like Larry King, so that's a major problem right there.
Senor Peench
Straight painting is something I seriously struggle with, any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Any sense of anatomy my art may give off is an illusion, my sense of anatomy and proportion is bullocks.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-16 03:03:57

At 2/15/10 11:20 PM, RogerBK wrote: Hey Steph...
Can I start to review the requests of celx list or it'll mess up with your work in the member update??

Of course you can. It won't mess anything up, and if you ever want to work ahead and fill in requests from lists which were posted before member's updates or fill in the requests right after they were requested, don't hesitate to do so :).

At 2/16/10 01:04 AM, M-Vero wrote:
5 points for you buddy, if I'm understanding the rules correctly.

Not exactly lol :P. That counts if he's a member and if he's informed you of the club and suggested that you become a member yourself. All he did was tell you about the club so you could ask for critique, so he's not a member and he's not suggesting that you become a member, so he doesn't get any points xD.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-16 05:30:15

Alright, here's the update. Sorry for the huge delay. It's an OK week this time. Unfortunately, only the 2 usual people managed all of the requests this time, and we didn't do that many reviews, but the good news is that everyone managed a review. I also did 2 reviews this time, one of which had to be made with 2 accounts xD. We also have a new member, TheSongSalad, who although did not do many reviews, still remembered to post his points, and the more members the better I suppose ^^. That makes 2 new members in 2 weeks.

On the subject of new members, I've seen many people reviewing for the club but not joining it (aPerfektFlaw, for instance) OR thinking they are part of the club but haven't posted their points yet (InsertFunnyUsername and Dj-GST). You're all doing a great job by reviewing, but if you want to be part of the club and you've already gone under judgement from one of our members, just post the points you gained by reviewing sometime towards the end of the week, like TheSongSalad did, for example (points system can be found in the first post) and you're part of the club, simple as that.

Anyway, enjoy the update, and sorry for not managing to do the requests list. The Half Yearly exams require a lot of studying; especially when you find out that you're only a quarter of the way there and the exams start in another 3 days time. D:
Oh and if you notice some small mistake in your stats, namely if you're around where SCTE3 or where RogerBK is in the list, don't worry; the spreadsheets have correct stats, it would be because I messed something up when editing the .txt file I had ready since SCTE3 and RogerBK did some more reviews while I had the update saved in the .txt file since I was waiting for Coop to finish off his reviews. Long sentences ftw.
Enjoy!

--

Member's Update #32
[#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]
1 ) 4617 | 719 / 719 | 100.00% || 154 | 24 / 24 | 100.00% | Coop83
2 ) 4592 | 715 / 720 | 099.31% || 154 | 24 / 24 | 100.00% | Haggard
3 ) 2539 | 392 / 700 | 056.00% || 049 | 08 / 24 | 033.33% | Fro
4 ) 1794 | 280 / 603 | 046.43% || 003 | 00 / 23 | 000.00% | Supersteph54
05 ) 829 | 131 / 312 | 041.99% || 003 | 01 / 24 | 004.17% | SCTE3 *
06 ) 608 | 093 / 324 | 028.70% || 033 | 05 / 24 | 020.83% | Celx-Requin
07 ) 253 | 038 / 330 | 011.52% || 020 | 03 / 24 | 012.50% | Joshsouza
08 ) 074 | 011 / 100 | 011.00% || 015 | 02 / 24 | 008.33% | Little-Rena
09 ) 044 | 006 / 100 | 006.00% || 026 | 04 / 24 | 016.67% | RogerBK *
10 ) 024 | 003 / 047 | 006.38% || 009 | 01 / 24 | 04.17% | mrty
11 ) 021 | 003 / 023 | 013.04% || 021 | 03 / 23 | 013.04% | TheSongSalad NEW!

The stars indicate for how long the user has been inactive in this club. "Inactive" means, that user hasn't gained any points by reviewing OR by posting.
*: User has been inactive last week
**: User has been inactive for the last two weeks
***: User has been inactive for the last three weeks
****: User has been inactive for the last four weeks

If you are inactive for more than three weeks AND if your completion rate falls below 20%, OR if you are inactive for more than four weeks you are excluded from the list. You may rejoin this club, but your points will be lost.

Statistics:
*Requests this week: 24
Total requests all time: 720
Reviews made this week: 70
Average per member: 6.36
Average per request: 2.92

*New To the List: TheSongSalad
Leaving the List: None

*All Requests Completed:
Coop83 and Haggard

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-16 05:32:07

At 2/16/10 05:30 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: 10 ) 024 | 003 / 047 | 006.38% || 009 | 01 / 24 | 04.17% | mrty

I has fail'd.

10 ) 024 | 003 / 047 | 006.38% || 009 | 01 / 24 | 004.17% | mrty

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-16 05:53:29

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-16 18:34:47

At 2/16/10 06:25 PM, lemonsourkid wrote: Quick question: Are you allowed to request reviews on other artist's work?

YEaaaaahhh!!
everyone that is a member of the club can make requests of other people submissions!!!
;)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-16 21:52:18

Progressive house REMIX for a competition
looking for feedback on whether I should
enter this, or redo it.
thanks

Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''

3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-16 21:58:07

At 2/16/10 05:30 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: Alright, here's the update.

Thanks again for the update but did I see Sonofkirk review Snow Wars today? Anyways, sorry Celx for not reviewing the last of the first act of Cooljaw but I did see them and rate 5 on the both of them but it was a very busy week for me

Need a Review? Go to Review Request Club

Also please look at my art!

Response to Review Request Club 2010-02-16 22:02:08

At 2/16/10 09:52 PM, Mans0n wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 12216
Progressive house REMIX for a competition
looking for feedback on whether I should
enter this, or redo it.
thanks

Do you have more? That was awesome! I posted a review.

[insert drumroll and obvious observation here, dumbass]

BBS Signature