00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheNormalMusic just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,638,696 Views | 29,795 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-04-29 14:02:55

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-04-29 19:52:16

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-04-30 10:13:29

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-04-30 11:56:21

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-04-30 14:16:01

C-c-c-combo breaker!

How about we post them once a day/few days or something? It looks a bit spammy with all the posts with just 1 new game. The reason we posted new games in this thread was because back in the day we didn't have a 'Games With Medals' list. It's a little useless now, but I definitely don't mind linking to new games. 90% of the posts here seem to be 'New game!' posts though, and that's a bit annoying in a thread that was created to discuss games and help each other out.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-04-30 21:42:46

New Medal Game.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-01 01:13:06

At 4/28/14 10:51 PM, DiMono wrote:
At 4/28/14 09:32 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/638403
New medal game.
...this game is so boring...

If anyone figures out the secret medal, could you send me a PM about it? I seriously just have no interest in figuring it out myself.

I send you a PM.

<3

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-01 01:40:44

At 4/28/14 09:32 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/638403
New medal game.
If anyone figures out the secret medal, could you send me a PM about it? I seriously just have no interest in figuring it out myself.

Can I have this PM as well?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-01 01:58:06

At 5/1/14 01:40 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
New medal game.
Can I have this PM as well?

Sent.

<3

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-01 22:56:50

In case you guys are having trouble with the final level of ballsgrounds, here's a hint.

If you managed to clear out the one I crossed out, you must aim at the block I circled.

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-02 00:14:19

At 4/27/14 04:29 AM, VJF wrote:
At 4/26/14 11:07 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/638214
New medal game.
Sent you a walkthrough on how to beat the game (with all medals). If anyone wants me to post the walkthrough here, I will but without how to get the secret medal (you need to PM me for that).

Can I have this walkthrough as well? Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-02 00:36:45

At 5/2/14 12:14 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 4/27/14 04:29 AM, VJF wrote:
At 4/26/14 11:07 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/638214
New medal game.
Sent you a walkthrough on how to beat the game (with all medals). If anyone wants me to post the walkthrough here, I will but without how to get the secret medal (you need to PM me for that).
Can I have this walkthrough as well? Thanks.

Here's the walkthrough without how to get the secret medal. If anyone wants to know how to get the secret medal, PM me and I will give you the answer; only read this if you are interested in knowing how to get past all levels:

1. Click on the door two times or until you see the video on the left side of the wall pop up.
2. Watch the video. It will show you where you need to click on the right wall to get to the next level.
3. After watching the video, and only after watching the video, click on the door once more (Pico has to do the doorknob pulling thing). Run your mouse on the right wall near the floor/bottom until your cursor turns into a hand. Click there until a portal shows up and you complete the level.

Door Monster Medal: Click the door 3 or 4 times in a row before watching the video to get eaten.
Video Medal: Watch the video.

Level 2:

1. Easy level: just click on the dresser, grab the key in the drawer, and exit out the pink door whence you came.

Nene's herpes Medal: Click on Nene.
Space Raped Medal: Click on the window until you can open it then jump out the window.

Level 3:

1. Click the machine in the corner. There are two levels to this minigame.
2. First level, click the tiny dot, and when the countdown starts, make sure you keep clicking that dot or you have to restart. When it says You Win, click the dot of the "i" in "Win".
3. The second level is just an easy maze, so drag your cursor to the goal and click the dot.
4. After exiting the minigame, click the portal until Pico exits.

Victory Medal: Beat the game.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-02 13:37:17

No Fap November: 2014 - 2022

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-02 17:43:33

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-03 09:30:22

New game:

At 5/2/14 05:43 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/638645
New medal game

the medals for visiting 1/3,1/2 and all the Lundum Dare games are not even obtainable,you have to click on 2497 games,and I believe that nobody wants to waste so much time playing a boring game like that.

signature:show();

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-04 11:00:27

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-05 14:22:08

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-06 17:28:57

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-07 03:47:32

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-07 18:09:37

new game

having trouble with the nag a ram and multi tasker medals, if anyone could give some help it would be appreciated.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-07 18:22:32

At 5/7/14 06:09 PM, blyndid wrote: new game
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/638887
having trouble with the nag a ram and multi tasker medals, if anyone could give some help it would be appreciated.

I don't even... If anyone has a walkthrough for this, I suck so hard at this game. Don't even get the password for the computer.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-07 18:58:58

Gotcha covered. PM sent.

At 5/7/14 06:22 PM, BSEfcukde wrote:
I don't even... If anyone has a walkthrough for this, I suck so hard at this game. Don't even get the password for
the computer.

I sent you a walkthrough of how to beat the game.

If you anyone needs help with a walkthrough, I will post it here. If anyone needs help getting the secret medals, PM me for them.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-07 19:11:41

At 5/7/14 06:58 PM, VJF wrote:
Gotcha covered. PM sent.

At 5/7/14 06:22 PM, BSEfcukde wrote:
I don't even... If anyone has a walkthrough for this, I suck so hard at this game. Don't even get the password for
the computer.
I sent you a walkthrough of how to beat the game.

If you anyone needs help with a walkthrough, I will post it here.

Personally I don't need it, but these kind of posts (like your walkthrough for Pico Dream Escape) really re-instate the purpose of these thread. There used to be a walkthrough for almost every new medal game. I'm sure these kind of posts help a lot of of lurkers who aren't able to beat the game on their own. =)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-07 19:19:00

At 5/7/14 07:11 PM, Nijsse wrote: Personally I don't need it, but these kind of posts (like your walkthrough for Pico Dream Escape) really re-instate the purpose of these thread. There used to be a walkthrough for almost every new medal game. I'm sure these kind of posts help a lot of of lurkers who aren't able to beat the game on their own. =)

Since you twisted my arm, I suppose I could post the walkthrough here, lol (without how to get the secret medals, of course):

1. First thing is first, grab the coat with the glasses.
2. Put on the glasses.
3, Look by the vending machine. There is a light-bulb. Pick it up into inventory.
4. Go over to the computer desk. Search the first drawer for a key (to the vending machine; you don't have to use it now) and the second drawer for a notebook. Search the garbage can under the desk for a receipt you will use later.
5. Go to the wall with the pictures and look for the name of the receptionist (Wai Yuen).
6. Go back to the computer desk and plug the light-bulb into the lamp. (if you haven't put on the glasses by now, do so at this time). Read the note from Mr. Knightwood. The password to the computer is on it. (usually, mx23r)
7. Click on the computer and type in the receptionists name with the password from the note. It will tell you some information about the patient (you) and tell you that the patient took some medicine (Amnezol). Remember the name of that medicine.
8. Go to the vending machine. Use the key to unlock it.
9. Put the receipt that you found from the garbage into the machine.
10. Look at the notebook and find the medicine that the patient (you) took. Type in the code number for it (usually, AC42G)
11. Grab the can of Amnezol and go to the wall with the shelf and electrical cabinet on it (the wall where you first found the jacket).
12. On the shelf, there are a pair of scissors. Grab those then look at the can again. Cut the can.
13. Open the electrical cabinet and place the cut can in the empty space between the wires.
14. Go to the door that was beside the jacket (not the one beside the pictures) and escape. You win!

Note: The passwords may or may not be correct for you. These are the passwords that the game gave me to use.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-07 19:24:41

At 5/7/14 07:11 PM, Nijsse wrote:
At 5/7/14 06:58 PM, VJF wrote: If you anyone needs help with a walkthrough, I will post it here.
Personally I don't need it, but these kind of posts (like your walkthrough for Pico Dream Escape) really re-instate the purpose of these thread. There used to be a walkthrough for almost every new medal game. I'm sure these kind of posts help a lot of of lurkers who aren't able to beat the game on their own. =)

Yeah, rubbing salt into the wound...
I agree very much to that! I guess hitting the 1000 pages comes along with some content for this thread.
Talking about content: Everyone who needs it: Some "Cavern" solutions. Its for: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/636572

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-07 19:29:07

At 5/7/14 07:24 PM, BSEfcukde wrote: Yeah, rubbing salt into the wound...
I agree very much to that! I guess hitting the 1000 pages comes along with some content for this thread.

Some 'real' content would be awesome. Thanks for the helpful posts, guys! =)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-07 19:31:09

At 5/7/14 07:29 PM, Nijsse wrote:
At 5/7/14 07:24 PM, BSEfcukde wrote: Yeah, rubbing salt into the wound...
Some 'real' content would be awesome. Thanks for the helpful posts, guys! =)

Not to be unhelpful, but congratulations! Not only did we reach 1,000 pages, but congrats to Nijsse for being the first poster on the 1000th page, lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-08 02:00:20

We reached 1000 pages!?

I can die now!

My entire life has been building up to this.......

:p

Excuse me, I'm looking for a car that's been tricked out to look like an ice cream truck.

I could use a strapping young man to do some chores around the house!

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-08 02:49:28

Find me on Facebook!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2014-05-08 09:53:11

I've got all the weapons, but I don't have the Weapon Master medal. I don't have all the upgrades: do I need those too? (If I do, I'm unlikely to find them :P)