00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cdhoeh0112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

please help on my collaboration

16,394 Views | 255 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

please help on my collaboration 2009-02-11 20:06:32

watch this for the story behind the desperation please i need people to join!!!!! i really wanted to have my own collab and i didn't think it would be as hard as it's been!! luckily the one person who decided to help out is really really good at what he does!! but nobody but the one guy has participated in my collab!!! come on!! it's a pretty good collab idea i think!!!! if i saw a BBS post about a collab like this, i would tooootally join!!! and if i get more ppl like the one i already have sending me things, we have a guaranteed trophy!! well. . . atleast a really really good score!!!!

collaboration information:

collab about old school cartoons, anything goes, swearing sex anything, i won't give any tips on what should be in your part, just anything!! and old school cartoons are aaaany cartoons that have been around for a while!! especially if they're cancelled, try avoiding shows that are still being made (except if they're wicked old like the simpsons) i'm looking for the cartoons i grew up on like hey arnold, the rugrats, johnny bravo, and ren 'n' stimpy.
-average size!! the default size!! ask if you don't know what that is!!!!!!
-24 frames per second
-the new deadline is next month!! quick deadline but if you feel like you can't make it but want to legitimately submit a piece then talk to me and i can extend the deadline 4 u!
-first 8 ppl get co-authored! but since i already have one person there's only 7 spots left! but i feel like if we get 7 ppl that'll be good enough for a legit collab!!
-if i feel like you didn't put alotta effort into yer part i won't take it as seriously but might put it in anyway! you got nothing to loose!!! if you wanna show how much you liked the cartoons we all grew up on, make a good homage and use my collab as a way to show the world!!!
-don't respond unless you actually think you'll make a part

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-12 14:22:39

Dude, im on the lazer collab with you and saw your post linking to this.
THIS IS AWESOME!! It has to be done!!
Me and my brother will do something for this, seriously. We may even do 2 parts a piece. Let me see if I can pull a few strings as well and maybe get a well known NG icon or 2 in here as well.
Great collab idea. Lets rock this shit.

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-12 14:32:15

Thanks for link PBM. I may well join up with this juicy concept! But don't take it as a definite joining yet, as I might not get enough time. I'd certainly love to be a part of it though!

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-12 14:49:05

Count me in!
i'll take CatDog!

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-13 00:40:31

Bump for late nighters. More people should really get involved with this collab.
Anyone want to share which old school cartoon they are going to do?
I was thinking something like possibly the Gobots or something REALLY old school like Felix the Cat.

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-13 00:47:06

Hahahaha, that movie was awesome, I absolutely love your humor. If this collab doesnt work out, just do a skit, and I bet you will make front page. :D (of course, you would have to polish it more than that)

Age of Shuriken, an ambitious RPG game, is in need of a Background Artist! Check coolroy's page for more info:

http://coolroy.newgrounds.com/news/

post/492693

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-13 03:14:00

Haha sounds awsome, i love ren and stimpy dexters lab cow and chicken and anything from the 90s era of cartoon network, iv started a dvd collection =) I'll try think of some things to animate =)

Willva Films

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-15 19:49:06

At 2/13/09 09:07 AM, Calicard wrote:
At 2/13/09 12:40 AM, PBM wrote: Bump for late nighters. More people should really get involved with this collab.
Anyone want to share which old school cartoon they are going to do?
I was thinking something like possibly the Gobots or something REALLY old school like Felix the Cat.
Dude! Totally. Felix the vat rocked. You should do that.

I've already finished my Dexter's Lab part.

I might do a second about Johnny Bravo or the Powerpuff Girls.

So I didnt see any responses from the original poster on this. Has he given up on the collab? Im working on something for it, but will be pretty upset if he never shows back up and the collab fails.

Why do you say these things to me, when you know I will kill you for them.

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-16 09:34:48

Thanks Calicard I will continue with my part.
ARe you going to be making any collabs (Calicard)?

Why do you say these things to me, when you know I will kill you for them.

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-16 15:07:36

so far the parts are as follows:
me: johnny bravo part. and a ren 'n' stimpy part
calicard: dexter's lab
PBM: working on a part
PBM's Brother: same
greensinge: undecided
VirusN: catdog
wynand:undecided
spacemanattack:working on a part

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-16 23:11:30

hey maybe i can join, as u saw mah earlier animation wasnt that good but fbf im pretty good at. pethaps u can add courage the cowardly dog? i loved that show.

Admit it, this pic is so awesome that you fucked me.

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-17 13:06:56

At 2/17/09 12:13 AM, Calicard wrote:
At 2/16/09 11:11 PM, i-i-idiot wrote: hey maybe i can join, as u saw mah earlier animation wasnt that good but fbf im pretty good at. pethaps u can add courage the cowardly dog? i loved that show.
Dude Courage rocked. If you can pull it off then I say do it!

So yeah if time allows put me down for a Powerpuff Girls part. I already did the voice recording.

thx man :D, hey, ill be usin the "WTFBOOM" sound in it too. perhaps the "return the slab" theme. any1 think they can help me voice act? im srry to say this, but im only 10 XD. have a guhd dai. (bad spelling FTW!)

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-17 13:11:41

oh, btw, can anyone help me with the backgrounds? im not very good at those :(.

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-17 17:08:54

At 2/16/09 11:11 PM, i-i-idiot wrote: hey maybe i can join, as u saw mah earlier animation wasnt that good but fbf im pretty good at. pethaps u can add courage the cowardly dog? i loved that show.

yessss!!!! courage is da bomb! and if he's helping you with voicing, i'm not real good at voicing and like he said you should really do the rest yourself, like if you own a scanner you can color a good picture and scan it and use it as your background! that's what i did with my johnny bravo part!!

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-17 19:02:09

well, i guess its time to try that scanner out, pretty good at hand drawing. and thx for saying u can voice act. Ill get to drawing now :D. Ill show a pic later

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-18 03:41:09

Trust me though. I CAN voice act.

I like the sound of that =), iv got a whole bunch of voices, freakazoid, ask from pokemon, dexter, yogibear and maybe some more, iv got another guy who does voice but he'll tell me what he can or can't do so i might give you a bell yeah =)

Willva Films

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-18 09:29:21

LORD YES I'll JOIN. Please put me down for a part.

Will I get co-authored?

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-18 20:55:51

At 2/18/09 09:29 AM, theactionscripter wrote: LORD YES I'll JOIN. Please put me down for a part.

Will I get co-authored?

after i see your part i can give you a real answer, and depeeeending on how many people make parts, and how good they are, me and calicard will decide but definitely make a part

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-20 21:03:04

This is PBM's brother, I am current working on one for CommanderMcbragg from the old Rocky and Bullwinkle section, but it will take some time, Im current doing all the animation with skellys first to get the motions right.

I'll do my best to get it done as soon as I can, but I have big plans for it.

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-20 21:40:46

oh good! but everyone who's making a part add me to your flash portal buddies list!!!

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-21 18:07:47

Yea, I started to use them more and more in recent years to my art to help get my build and motions correct.

Plus being a frame by frame animator it also takes a bit more time :P

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-21 22:09:34

You use skellys!!? Awesome! Im using that with one of my newer projects!

what is skellys?!

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-22 01:16:04

I WANT IN ON THIS >:I

Ill do an A team type animation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXUNx3n-R bk

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-22 03:31:00

At 2/22/09 01:16 AM, Gonzossm wrote: I WANT IN ON THIS >:I

The A team wasn't a cartoon tho
here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nozBTxby_
VE

and then you got all the good old hanah barbera shows which where in my opinion some of the best =) goodluck hope you pick up a part

Willva Films

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-22 11:52:19

At 2/22/09 01:16 AM, Gonzossm wrote: I WANT IN ON THIS >:I

it could work bro!!! an ateam cartoon!! maybe especially if you did something like "wait we wasn't even a cartoon fool!!"

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-22 15:48:23

ah but there was a Mr.T cartoon :)

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-22 20:19:13

how longs it gotta be?

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-22 20:47:35

At 2/22/09 08:19 PM, Gonzossm wrote: how longs it gotta be?

nooo length requirements! hahaha

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-23 06:37:32

At 2/22/09 03:48 PM, Zignoff wrote: ah but there was a Mr.T cartoon :)

Really lol, learn suming new every day, lol mrT hasles all the other a team members for not being animated lol.

Can anyone do any of these voices in at least decent quality?
Dexter
Dee Dee

Porkie pig

Yogi bear
Booboo bear

Freakazoid (running flying sound)

george jetson

Ash from pokemon
and pokedex from pokemon

thanx
-will

Willva Films

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-23 19:36:27

and don't forget!!! add me to your flash portal buddies list!!! if you don't know how, look it up!!! or just aaaask!!!!