00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crakie20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

please help on my collaboration

16,305 Views | 255 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-23 20:35:39

I want to be in this. I gotz a stellar idea.

We are 2 people.

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-23 23:40:21

Hey, Im kind of a new-comer here but i know cali-card and im interested in this.

I'll make somthin soon to show you guise, yeah?

[Steam User + CS:S Modder] This. | SLENDERMAN. RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE.

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-24 17:07:52

At 2/23/09 08:35 PM, PyroSpriteProduction wrote: I want to be in this. I gotz a stellar idea.

prospryte production and other new people!!! say what cartoon you're gonna do like he said!! and co-author spots are not promised anymore!!! except a few ppl like PBM haven't added me still

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-25 11:10:37

Yea sorry might need help on figuring out how to add friends, I don't usually post, I usually give my brother PBM my part and he submits both ours.

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-25 16:16:51

At 2/25/09 11:10 AM, Zignoff wrote: Yea sorry might need help on figuring out how to add friends, I don't usually post, I usually give my brother PBM my part and he submits both ours.

up at the top right, click "my account" and over in the left colum scroll down a bit a click "flash portal buddies" and there'll be a place to type things, type my name in the box, and click enter or click "add to list" or whatever and i'll be added

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-25 23:08:42

Lol mines gonna be so inapropriate but awsome at the same time.

i need a voice actor who can do mr.T's voice

Hi def screen shot
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/250209/7 6065_KKKMRT.PNG

basically mr t gonna beat down some kkk members

if this is to inapropriate let me know :P

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-26 00:24:47

OK I want to join this one for sure - If i get a co-autor spot >:D

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-26 01:11:22

At 2/25/09 11:08 PM, Gonzossm wrote: Lol mines gonna be so inapropriate but awsome at the same time.

Hi def screen shot

Hey, I can do MR Ts voice for you man, just let me know what you need said. I can do some decent voice acting so hit me up if you need anything at all. Sound effects I can get as well. I will PM you too.

Also, I am working on 2 seperate entries. The first is a lost episode, actually the LAST episode of Beany and Cecil. Im taking it way back tot he old school on that one.
My second cartoon should I have time will be a foray into the life of the care bears cousins. Should be a riot. I will try to get some screenies up soon.
My other alias is PBM by the way. We are one. :)

Why do you say these things to me, when you know I will kill you for them.

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-26 12:17:41

At 2/26/09 09:13 AM, Calicard wrote:
At 2/26/09 01:11 AM, spacemanattack wrote: My other alias is PBM by the way. We are one. :)
So why not just use PBM?

Hey Calicard... can you PM me your IM info as well as the collab organizer? I really want in this.

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-26 18:45:22

At 2/26/09 09:13 AM, Calicard wrote:
At 2/26/09 01:11 AM, spacemanattack wrote: My other alias is PBM by the way. We are one. :)
So why not just use PBM?

Because spacemanattack is the website we are trying to get up and going and i want to use this account to represent that on NG. Plus its easier to just add one person for the collab with multiple parts than the other way around.

Why do you say these things to me, when you know I will kill you for them.

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-27 18:25:22

I'm confused about the idea for this collab. So you want us to animate about old school cartoons?
Or what?

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-27 19:39:33

At 2/25/09 11:08 PM, Gonzossm wrote: Lol mines gonna be so inapropriate but awsome at the same time.

Hi def screen shot

definitely not too inappropriate!! it looks hilarious!! great artwork!! ok here's the new deal, me and calicard take up 2 author spots, the rest will be determined by the quality of your submission, so basically if you didn't see the picture of the kkk guy lemme spell it out for you . . . he's most deff got a spot hahaha lil' insentive for you to bust yer ass on this cartoon!

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-27 20:34:10

Hey havent posted in a while, still workin on my part tho. Its all going good, except, grr my backgrounds are lookin like shit. so i will work on it more.

Admit it, this pic is so awesome that you fucked me.

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-02-28 12:13:33

I'm in. I'll do a part with the Animaniacs. Loved that show.

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-02 05:26:07

Just to let you guys know i'm still in, just waiting on some voices (generously taken up by calicard) script done and i'll put in some sleepless nights to try finish the animation sooner rather than later =).
Here is a little lip sync test i did with the main character astro (yes astro from the jetsons)
http://willva-animator.blogspot.com/2009 /03/astro-lipsync-test.html
try not to mind my horrible voice acting =)

Willva Films

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-02 12:31:02

you can count me in since its getting near the deadline i will work hard to finish it on time, this is my first collab and i can animate decent so pretty soon i will post a link of what i have so far

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-02 16:19:51

wow wynand yer lip sync test looked really good! deadline will be announced soon, please reply with suggestions for the deadline, i'd like to know how long people think their parts will take so calicard and i can make an informed decision!! keep up the good work!

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-02 18:34:08

Haha sorry for the delay man havent been able to do it. The comp with the mic has been being used by my family.

thats alright, was hoping to animate the whole day thursday, if you cant have it done by then i'll start the animatic and just estimate stuff =) but yeah the sooner the better thank you, your the man, don't know any 1 else who wuld take the challenge of jst under 10 voices lol

Im thinking near the end of March.

end of march would be great, how many completed submissions do we have sofar?

Willva Films

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-02 18:38:03

Thanx wam-bo, i don't think the actual piece will be done all frame by frame, but i garantee some swaav looking stuff =) maybe throw ina little short where astro beats up mr t lol wearing a kkk hood lol would go well with the mr t piece, well a couple after neway lol

Willva Films

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-02 20:51:03

ok so it's looking like the end of march is the best deadline, so i'll say that you should shoot for the 25th but no later than april 1st, and it'll be submitted to ng maybe the 7th, everybody pray that there are no "meetNfuck" games that day, and nothing submitted by adam phillips, or egoraptor hahaha. but back to the point, march 25th! that's when they should start rollin my way, but if yours isn't done by then, finish it the weekend of the 28th because you'll still have time but definitely by april first unless you give me some kinda heads up like "hey my computer crashed and i can have it to you by the 5th" or something. and if there's anyone who still has a problem with this deadline let me know!

P.S. i onl,y picked the beat up face because it moves and i think that's totally cool

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-02 23:08:58

Yea working to get it right I want this to Look REALLY good, Im about halfway done with all the other skelly work, after that I will need to draw them in with the lines I have written out which will be a hell of a lot easier this way, I'm going all out on this one, I will do my best to get it in on time, after that it's just timing and sound effects and I'll be done.

But Like I said this is going to be an amazing submission if it works out the way I have it planned.

I'm pulling out all the stops to make it what it can be, which of course takes time

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-02 23:52:35

I was just curious... Are we making comedic scenes? or is this something else? I could parody so many things. The list drastically diminishes when I think of old cartoons to make tributes to.

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-03 09:37:35

I am doing CommanderMcBragg from the old Rocky and Bullwinkle.

I'm not worried about co author or anything I just want to be given credit for my part, that's all I care about really.

The Episode is The World of CommanderMcbragg "The Fucking Liar"

It's about how he single handedly won WW2 and killed hitler, it's going to be so outrageous it's not funny.

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-03 16:03:59

Hey everyone, when I'm finished with my part, I will submit it to the portal and send it to you. I changed my theme to "Courage Gets An Office Job." So calicard I'll write up a script and get you and some others to voice act too. Pce out. Oh and check out my myspace, myspace.com/Atakan

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-03 19:56:30

yea when you're finished i'll give you my e-mail adress and you can e-mail me the file, everyone remember!! you should be putting your name in the corner of your part! if you don't then i'll add one in for you! it'll let everyone know who's artwork they are watching!!

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-04 18:47:34

I decided to make a Powerpuff scene. I'll get a screenshot of my progress posted tomorrow. Until then, I just thought I'd ask, is anyone else doing a PPG scene?

Now, how long do we have to get this stuff done?
I need time to find voices. It'll probably be a week before I'm done.

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-06 19:23:11

nobody's said anything here in a while, hope you people did't forget about the collab!!

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-06 21:50:27

dudes you think i can join?
:D
i remember watching all of these cartoons growing up too! this is wicked awesome!
:3

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-06 22:45:35

Calicard I wasn't doing 2 parts :P. Just 1. Ive been brainstorming and these pics been giving me ideas, and yea i made it. dodlin istead of taking SS notes is a wonderful thing :D . Im a sick child:P : http://tempupload.ngfiles.com/1635109_Id eas.gif
awesome? I thought so. (well not really)

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-07 10:38:43

At 3/7/09 03:44 AM, Calicard wrote:
At 3/6/09 10:45 PM, i-i-idiot wrote: Calicard I wasn't doing 2 parts :P. Just 1. Ive been brainstorming and these pics been giving me ideas, and yea i made it. dodlin istead of taking SS notes is a wonderful thing :D .
Say what?

Well some1 said the people will be pissed if I did both parts or something like that. Im pretty sure it was you. SS=Social studies :P. So yea, sorry if your confused or not, but I am cause I dont no a thing Im writing.

BBS Signature