New Topic Respond to this Topic
SuperSamich
SuperSamich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 7th, 2009 @ 05:49 PM Reply

This collab sounds badass if you have any room left it would be awesome to be a part of this.

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrows a Mystery, But Today is a Gift thats Why it Is Called Present."

BBS Signature
Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 8th, 2009 @ 12:02 AM Reply

Hell I made a mistake and doubled checked just to make sure, cause when I saw CommanderMrBragg, it was in the way early 80's in fact that along with the rocky and bullwinkle, underdog, dudley do right, and tennesse tuxedo, were actually done back in the 60's and were some of the pioneers of there time.

SO even more to the point I don't even know what you saw since you seemed to get so lost, but you should have ALOT more respect for them cause they are some of the people that helped make cartoons what they are today, calling them trash is even more of an insult.

Jae
Jae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 8th, 2009 @ 08:33 AM Reply

whats the freaking word on that deadline extension?

SuperSamich
SuperSamich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 8th, 2009 @ 03:48 PM Reply

Is someone allready doing Hey Arnold?

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrows a Mystery, But Today is a Gift thats Why it Is Called Present."

BBS Signature
wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 8th, 2009 @ 03:50 PM Reply

what the frack?! we're not talking about that commander mcbraggin!! we're talking about the anime!! you said the main character of that anime was a parody of commander mcbraggin!! and i said the anime was trash! and you friggin wet yer pants! and stilllll have produced nooooothing to show me what this anime is!!! so tooo late to change my opinion!!! this stupid argument is over!

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 8th, 2009 @ 06:07 PM Reply

At 4/7/09 05:02 PM, wam-bo wrote:
dude. if something sounds like it's a five year old it's prolly just a joke, and it was. but seriously stop talking about this. if i click one more link to nothing i'm gunna throw a rock at my computer, you put up 3 URLs. none of them had any anime in them at all. so i'm done trying to appreciate this unheard of anime cartoon top gun LOLLERSKATE or whatever it's called

I don't know if I should cry in tears of pity or facepalm in a sigh of pity for you, I weep for you, your not even trying and to quote a 4chan saying "YOUR DOING IT WRONG!"

Seriously, the links work I tested them, you do know that NG cuts off links so you have to actually copy them if there to long, you know that part where it's orange at first and becomes white yea dude you have to copy and paste the the whole line if it isn't completely highlighted in orange as a shortcut, you know this correct?Right?

Also are you confusing CommanderMcbragg as an anime seriously your confusing a series made in the U.S over 4 decades ago to any form of anime, your really have no idea about the differences at all do you, hell commandermcbragg even says the name in the title, how can you confuse these and not know what your looking at?

Dude do SOME research PLEASE, atleast TRY, kinda like how you had NO idea whatsoever about what Bobobo-bo truly was and who truly awesome it is and even what country is was from, if you have absolutely no idea what your talking about please just do not attempt to say anything.

A joke is one thing, being a childish idiot is another.

Seriously it takes 2 seconds to google these items, Try Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann or Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, that's the 2 names it's known by and did you just call Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann unheard of anime? Hey Arnold and Wild Thornberries is probbly a more unheard of series then TTGL, it's not even remotely unheard of, your just being a lazy ass is all this is.

Serious take it off of Nick and Cartoon Network and watch Animonday on Sci Fi.

Here I even Included a PICTURE from Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann, it was link one of over 20 pages of images and links on google atleast, not hard when one tries more then, hell I don't know you really had to be not even trying to begin with to not find this instantly.

Just please stop making a joke of yourself PLEASE, it's just sad really at this point.

I'm leaving this board only coming back to check on if there is an extension to help gonzo which I would highly suggest you do cause he has some real talent. and to make sure to let you know that mine will be done by the due date if you still want it, if not oh well your lost.

I'll leave you with this most epic statement made from this as you stupidly put it so called unheard of anime that took me 1-2 seconds to find by actually doing more then sitting on my ass and staring at the wall, and is this your limit your making for yourself, are you going to constantly be lazy and never try to improve yourself?

"Don't Underestimate US!"

"Whether it be time, Space, or alternate realities, they mean nothing to us."

"We will pierce the path and methods you've chosen!"

"THAT is who we are,... THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!"

"Even if we were to be enslaved in the galaxy's cycle of rebirth, the feelings that were left behind will open the door!"

"Even if the infinite Universe were to go against us, our burning blood will cut through fate!"

"We'll break through the heavens and dimensions!"

"We'll show you our path through force!"

"TENGA TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!!!!!"

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!!!!"

You sir are full of epic fail, thank you and have a nice day and see you again on the due date.

please help on my collaboration

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 8th, 2009 @ 06:37 PM Reply

At 4/8/09 03:50 PM, wam-bo wrote: what the frack?! we're not talking about that commander mcbraggin!! we're talking about the anime!! you said the main character of that anime was a parody of commander mcbraggin!! and i said the anime was trash! and you friggin wet yer pants! and stilllll have produced nooooothing to show me what this anime is!!! so tooo late to change my opinion!!! this stupid argument is over!

Sigh your an idiots and you need to read what I said again you moron, I really shouldn't continue with this cause your just not trying.

The Series I am doing is CommanderMcbragg, Time for a history lesson, CommanderMcbragg is an old 60's american cartoon about an old adventurer who made up wild stories with slight exaggerations to make them exciting, I am making an episode where CommanderMcBragg makes up a story about hitler attacking america and how he defeated hitler and won WW2.

Now the Idea is that this is a complete and utter lie of epic levels and to make it so over the top I am using various JAPANESE anime refrences from series Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, G Gundam, Bobobo-Bo and the legendary Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann.

The picture I showed you was of CommanderMcBragg during a parody of a scene of Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann, how hard is that to get?

Which if you bother to look for 2 seconds or use the links correctly you would have figured out seriously your what a level 13 account, and yet you don't know how the forums here work, and I am a level 3 and I know more then you, how and why is that?

Cause your being fucking lazy as hell and not even trying, seriously did you type the name in with your buttcheeks?, You to afraid of being proof wrong.

Search Google the first results on website or image will be there.

Also wet my pants? What the hell is.. I... god your a sad sight to behold, I didn't wet my pants as you so pathethically put it, I was insulted your blatant stupidity, and disgusting at you for calling anything trash with the skill level you have.

Yea I said it, even a series as old as CommanderMcbragg is still quite more impressive then your abilities at this moment, so for you to call anything trash is just sad.

Your a cartoonist act like one for christ sakes, get your over sized egotistical head out over your ass for 5 seconds and stop being lazier then a snail turd and you might better yourself.

I have produced MORE then enough material, it's just your just being to stupid and lazy to figure it out..

Last time and try not to be lazy about this, copy the whole link paste into address bar and see for yourself if your brain can function on that level anyway.

"SPOILERS"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2eN8PUze Sk&feature=related

wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 8th, 2009 @ 08:10 PM Reply

zignoff. . . just shut the fuck up

turtleco
turtleco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 8th, 2009 @ 08:12 PM Reply

wow, I feel guilty for starting all of this non-sense

BBS Signature
turtleco
turtleco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 8th, 2009 @ 08:14 PM Reply

At 4/8/09 08:12 PM, turtleco wrote: wow, I feel guilty for starting all of this non-sense

by asking how everyone's parts are going

BBS Signature
turtleco
turtleco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 8th, 2009 @ 08:33 PM Reply

At 4/8/09 08:12 PM, turtleco wrote: wow, I feel guilty for starting all of this non-sense

but seriously folks, isn't a collab about bringing all of us togethor (twinkle in eye ) we must try our hardest to do three things: be friendly, not post too many links, not make too long of posts, and draw more pictures (because a picture is worth a thousand words)

and why must we stop this? because reading those long rants is boring and if you want to do so, do it by making recorded rants that are animated. so someone has to be cool and simply shutup ( or record their rant and animate around it)

today I've decided to mix a set of drawing styles

BBS Signature
wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 8th, 2009 @ 08:36 PM Reply

by asking how everyone's parts are going

am i the only one who copy and pastes this guy's links and it takes me to youtube where it says "this video contains a malformed ID"?
but really it's not yer fault turtleco. this kid just won't stop

watch this!! it's friggin hilarious!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AXEAPRy4 OA&feature=channel_page

wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 8th, 2009 @ 08:39 PM Reply

o look. . . a working link. . . that was hard

Calicard
Calicard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 9th, 2009 @ 12:53 PM Reply

Okay let's not have any stupid arguments on this thread please.

Thank you.

Im not pointing any fingers I just noticed that there's a lot of talking that ISNT about the collab.

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 9th, 2009 @ 04:20 PM Reply

At 4/8/09 08:10 PM, wam-bo wrote: zignoff. . . just shut the fuck up

Awww.

Does it hurt much when your proven wrong on so many levels and ways that its not even funny, or being shown for what you really are a fucking idiot who is as lazy as a snail turd, must be rough huh?

Seriously I was really thinking about this all night while doing my part, but I have changed my mind, your not getting anything from me, and PBM_MC he agrees on a lot of this after reading what has been said here so your not getting either of our flashes, the reason being is because your as lazy as hell and don't even try and ignorant of everything around you, and if your to stupid to figure out how a simple link works which isn't hard at all, must take a freaking genius to learn how to copy and paste or figure out how a link is, cause it's take so much to figure out the break in the link.

All the links have worked, if you even use half a braincell, and if you bother to do more then sit on your ass and do nothing and actually like GOOGLE or even YAHOO the series, you'd have found it easily.

Lastly did you call me a KID?Yes, cause we all know that I have been the one who hasn't done anything, but use items like Wambulance, wet my pants, and piss poor levels of grammar and walls of text and then work it off as a joke to cover his shame when your proven to be as ignorant as hell, or I have been the one who hasn't even attempted to make this out as civil discussion and called something amazing trash when he doesn't even know if what he saw was even the said item one called trashed with there said skill being what they are, your just a sad little person and you have my pity.

So I hope the best for all of you cause I'm not trusting this Item I have worked so hard on to somebody who can't figure out how to use a copy and paste function, and is so lazy he can't find something that is so easy to find that if you even tried for two seconds you'd have found massive amounts evidence about this anime.

So have fun all it was fun while it lasted, but I am really glad it turned out this way is the end actually, made me realize that this person is incompedent and stop form giving him one of the best flashes I have made to date, and I'm happy with how this has turned out and proud of myself with this, and I won't let you screw it up wam-bo, I'm sorry everyone else I really wanted to do this with everyone, but in the end this is how it had to be.

But I'll leave you with this another awesome quote and picture from TTGL.

"Whether it's impossible or laughable.... Great men open up paths of battle!"

"If there's a wall, we break it down!"

"If there's no path, we make one with these hands!"

"The heart's magma burns with flames!"

"Everlasting Combination"

"GURREN LAGANN"

"ME!"

"US!"

"JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!"

"Remember... don't believe in me, who believes in you, don't believe in you, who believes in me...."

"BELIEVE IN YOU WHO, BELIEVES IN YOURSELF!"

*Waves bye"

Farewell Comrades! Hope the collab gets front page and best :)

wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 9th, 2009 @ 05:56 PM Reply

well. . . you can't spell. . . you can't speak english grammatically correct, you didn't actually prove anybody wrong. and nobody really cares that you're dropping out. this so called "argument" ended a while ago and you just kept going. and a sentence that says "i realized i'm not the one that is incompedent" is an oxymoron because you spelled incompetent wrong. but i seeeriously hope you got over yourself and will stop dicking around in this thread, because there are serious animators here who don't have time for this.

so how's everyone's parts comming? the deadline is next Wednesday through next weekend, and with spring break coming up it should be pretty easy to finish up if you're close to being done!

wynand
wynand
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 10th, 2009 @ 09:28 AM Reply

Right so i see very productive conversations are brewing.. wel not really lol
Iv painted my backgrounds with watercolors and my scanner died =( so getting photos taken lol, and i'l animate into the nite and have it in my tuesday, probably wil havto drop my dexter part tho =( sadly, so what remains are jetsons, pokemon, yogi bear and porky pig... just doesn't feel the same =( but not much i can do lol goodluck to everyone and their peices

Willva Films

BBS Signature
SuperSamich
SuperSamich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 10th, 2009 @ 01:27 PM Reply

Well I've got all the artwork done and am about halfway done so I should have in pretty soon

BBS Signature
wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 10th, 2009 @ 04:05 PM Reply

great!!! this is so exciting!! i can't wait to see the nice watercolor backgrounds!! and i'm soooo happy that people were aaaactually working on these this time!!

Calicard
Calicard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 10th, 2009 @ 10:16 PM Reply

At 4/10/09 04:05 PM, wam-bo wrote: great!!! this is so exciting!! i can't wait to see the nice watercolor backgrounds!! and i'm soooo happy that people were aaaactually working on these this time!!

I hear that. Seriously.

On time. Beautiful

turtleco
turtleco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 12th, 2009 @ 05:46 PM Reply

well as I finished this I thought it is only fair I end this with one of my famous speechs
"famous!?! my ass!"

shutup!!

anyway.... as this project came to a close there was so much to say about this. I had fun with this it was a cool topic, but the problem was, I didn't know how to do it, I felt as if I was trying to frame a picture in an escher painting. But once I got started it was nice and fun, throughout this I only used 3 layers making me feel absolete against castle II's 1283 layers. I am dissapointed that 3 ppl left this collab, but that is past us now. It is time we call up shiva and party like its 1999. I know i left a lot out but i thought I'd keep it short.

here is the link Wam-bo, enjoy http://www.mediafire.com/?ayzjgzbttjo

all you have to do is go to the right of the screen and click on retro cartoon.fla then o on from there

BBS Signature
wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 13th, 2009 @ 11:29 AM Reply

well yer part looks goood! i'll do the honors of adding a 4th layer with yer name in it!

turtleco
turtleco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 13th, 2009 @ 02:58 PM Reply

oops i almost forgot, can you credit this guy for voice acting http://xerrat.newgrounds.com/
:D

BBS Signature
Calicard
Calicard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 13th, 2009 @ 06:06 PM Reply

Alright! Things are looking good.

Hopefully we have enough parts!

turtleco
turtleco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 13th, 2009 @ 09:57 PM Reply

At 4/13/09 06:06 PM, Calicard wrote: Alright! Things are looking good.

Hopefully we have enough parts!

how many parts do we have so far?

BBS Signature
wynand
wynand
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 08:35 AM Reply

Hooooorrrraaaaayyy, iv finished =)
if anyone wants to have a look i uploaded it to vimeo
Some feedback would be great. i had to discard the dexters lab peice due to time constraints and lazyness and a pile of other excuses.
But yeah done, iv tried to make the .fla file as neat as possible =) so where do i send it?
final .swf size is 1.3mb =)

Willva Films

BBS Signature
Calicard
Calicard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 10:20 AM Reply

At 4/14/09 08:35 AM, wynand wrote: Hooooorrrraaaaayyy, iv finished =)
Some feedback would be great. i had to discard the dexters lab peice due to time constraints and lazyness and a pile of other excuses.
But yeah done, iv tried to make the .fla file as neat as possible =) so where do i send it?

Dude that was great. I love the ending. The pokemon part was hilarious as well.

Sam Haft did a great job.

So I hope we have enough parts to alternate yours. You wanted it split up, right?

turtleco
turtleco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 05:55 PM Reply

At 4/14/09 08:35 AM, wynand wrote: Hooooorrrraaaaayyy, iv finished =)

the only reason I'm not watching it is because I want it to be a big surprise at the end :3

BBS Signature
wynand
wynand
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 07:16 PM Reply

Yeah it would have been heaps better if i didn't screw round so much, or decided not to overload my plate lol. Where can i send the .fla? and yes id like them to be split inbetween other parts, and then porkie at the end, unless sumone else has a better ending =)

Willva Films

BBS Signature
Calicard
Calicard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to please help on my collaboration Apr. 14th, 2009 @ 08:48 PM Reply

This collab is looking good!

Jae's doing good on his part and we can expect a part from Gonzo.

Send parts to Wam-bo. He's putting it together.

Hey Wam have you made a menu or do you need help with that?