Calicard
Calicard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 23rd, 2009 @ 12:30 AM Reply

Great! This collab gets better daily!

Oh and because of the extension I will be able to get my second part done!

So yeah everybody we shouldnt need another extension. It's obvious that you are all motivated so let's see it in action!

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 23rd, 2009 @ 09:19 AM Reply

At 3/21/09 09:42 PM, fjgamer wrote: It's funny how extensions work. The people who thought they had very little time rushed their parts and the newcomers get plenty of time to get started. I'm not complaining, my part is done. However, it really isn't fair to just randomly toss out extensions.

I wouldn't consider it like that, think of it in this way, mine WOULD have been done on time give or take a day,but considering how much its being rushed it wouldn't look as good as it will now that I have more time, for those who were rushed they can now go back and make it look better with the additional time they recieved, and make it look all that much better.

Jae
Jae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 23rd, 2009 @ 06:29 PM Reply

or they can just complain about something pretty insignificant :D

wynand
wynand
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 24th, 2009 @ 07:15 AM Reply

Sorry guys i'm going to be a bit, i need a few days of solid animating, my voice actor (who did a brilliant job btw) just sent me his voice today so iv had to make changes to what i had and yeah. so my final will include a jesons, dexters, pokemon, yogi and porkypig piece, and is designed to fit inbetween other pieces and then the porly pig peice for the end.
I'm looking and hoping for a finish before the 30th. sorry guys here is jetson walking in prespective to show you i'm not all full of it and there are some images on my blogspot sorry again. wam-bo if you can send me a Pm with your email i can send you the .swf =)
on a good note good to see so many contributors +), looking forward to the release date myself lol

Willva Films

BBS Signature
wynand
wynand
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 24th, 2009 @ 07:20 AM Reply

At 3/21/09 05:39 PM, wam-bo wrote: yea mid april! april seventeeeeenth! yea calicard get goin on that second part!!

yaaay i missed that post lol sweet sounds like a plan =) i can go to my animation course tomorrow lol, still a lot of work but will be able to do it easily before the 17th, thanx man, deadlines will be the death of me lol

Willva Films

BBS Signature
Calicard
Calicard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 24th, 2009 @ 09:04 AM Reply

At 3/24/09 07:15 AM, wynand wrote: my voice actor (who did a brilliant job btw) just sent me his voice today so iv had to make changes to what i had and yeah.

Ahhh....Isnt he great?

You're part looks likes it'll be good, Wynand.

Did you get your voices yet, Jae?

fjgamer
fjgamer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 25th, 2009 @ 02:42 AM Reply

Just so nobody's expecting something else from me, "I won't be making that Samurai Jack short I suggested earlier. I won't be improving my PPG scene, either, because I have too many other commitments."

anomoly626
anomoly626
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 25th, 2009 @ 03:20 AM Reply

hi i would like to jion but i gotta think of a cartoon, does cartoon also count as i.e. power rangers which i watched alot on fox 40 saturday mornings?

Jae
Jae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 25th, 2009 @ 03:35 AM Reply

No. A cartoon is an animated film, lawl.

Calicard
Calicard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 25th, 2009 @ 09:34 AM Reply

At 3/25/09 03:20 AM, anomoly626 wrote: hi i would like to jion but i gotta think of a cartoon, does cartoon also count as i.e. power rangers which i watched alot on fox 40 saturday mornings?

Yeah. Sadly Power Rangers does not work. It was live action. And while there are PLENTY of things to make fun of, it's not for this collab.

Are there any other cartoons you can think of?

wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 25th, 2009 @ 04:55 PM Reply

yea and if you doo think of a cartoon and decide to join keep in mind that the due date is april 15th

Calicard
Calicard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 27th, 2009 @ 09:32 AM Reply

Ooooookaaaayyy....Going a bit long without any posting.

Does anyone have any progress? Like an swf to show?

Id like to so see how you're all doing.

I know that Oryozema is working on his part. What about the rest of you?

My 2nd part is like a third done.

wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 27th, 2009 @ 05:10 PM Reply

yea! progress! let's see it! hahaha i have nothing to add

Calicard
Calicard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 28th, 2009 @ 05:05 PM Reply

Hello? Doesnt anyone check on a thread?

Ill assume you're all just so busy working on your parts!

InvaderDib5455
InvaderDib5455
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 28th, 2009 @ 07:18 PM Reply

I can't do flash, but I'd be more than willing to do some writing or voice acting.

BBS Signature
wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 29th, 2009 @ 01:51 AM Reply

At 3/28/09 07:18 PM, InvaderDib5455 wrote: I can't do flash, but I'd be more than willing to do some writing or voice acting.

voice acting? alotta people already have their voices taken care of, but if you don't! PM this guy! cuz i'm doubting he's gonna check back to this thread. like most of you people. . . seriously keep workin and checkin back here there might be stuff you need to read!! and give me an update of how yer doin! even if yer not doin 2 good! or no real news, just lemme know! i mean we all got lives and this collab is kind of in the back seat but just update me on how yer doin so i still know you haven't forgotten about it

InvaderDib5455
InvaderDib5455
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 29th, 2009 @ 03:55 PM Reply

voice acting? alotta people already have their voices taken care of, but if you don't! PM this guy! cuz i'm doubting he's gonna check back to this thread. like most of you people. . .

Actually, I'm still here. I'm interested in this. So yeah, if you guys need help with writing, PM me.

BBS Signature
turtleco
turtleco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 29th, 2009 @ 04:44 PM Reply

At 3/29/09 01:51 AM, wam-bo wrote:
but just update me on how yer doin so i still know you haven't forgotten about it

k ;)

BBS Signature
wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 29th, 2009 @ 05:51 PM Reply

k ;)

hahaha good way of letting me know you're still workin, and checkin in, but i wanted some kinda indication of how far along you are!

turtleco
turtleco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 29th, 2009 @ 07:11 PM Reply

remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6juEOmOaY Vk&feature=related

and one question, was garfield really on cartoon network at one time? and another question is why did cartoon network suddenly go gay, its not cool anymore, why?!?!? why!?!?! why.....!!!?!?!??!!?

please help on my collaboration

BBS Signature
Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 29th, 2009 @ 09:58 PM Reply

Sorry been really busy, had to finish up this last class and get the last weeks work done, but I have a week free now between tomorrow and next monday to do nothing, but work on this and get it finish.

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 29th, 2009 @ 10:03 PM Reply

At 3/29/09 07:11 PM, turtleco wrote: remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6juEOmOaY Vk&feature=related

and one question, was garfield really on cartoon network at one time? and another question is why did cartoon network suddenly go gay, its not cool anymore, why?!?!? why!?!?! why.....!!!?!?!??!!?

-------------------

Because there wasting there time on stupid crap and fifty hours of scooby and the hip now cartoons, only thing worth to damns is flapjack and chowder and there barely on, adult swim is even worse, people had a chance to save themselves from the hole they dug, IF ONLY they had gotten Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann anime, they would have something worth shit to play.

As does Toonami who runs nothing, but narutard and other really stupid garbage like bakugan, no more bobobo-bo, or the legendary one piece thanks to 4kids ruining it, sigh oh well I'll just continue watching the 400 + episodes if have downloaded of One Piece and enjoy good uncut vo and anime.

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 29th, 2009 @ 10:06 PM Reply

and yes Garfield was on here for a time.

Calicard
Calicard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 30th, 2009 @ 12:52 AM Reply

The things I enjoy on Cartoon Network are Flapjack, Chowder, Ben 10, Total Drama Island, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed, Edd, & Eddy, Billy and Mandy, ... and that's it. Oh and Clone Wars is cool.

I miss Bobobo... And I miss the good Toonami with Dragonball Z, Yuyu Hakasho, and all of those good shows.

It sucks now. Not even worth it.

Oh and the new Batman show is decent.

Another thing. I think their new logo is fine. I liked both. Their new like...commercial gimmick thing is cool. how they apply character skins to those ragdolls.

Yeah. Now Nickelodeon. THEY need good shows. They used to be good. Angry Beavers, Ren & Stimpy, Invader Zim...

So yeah. Good ol cartoons. The point of this collab.

Awesome.

Jae
Jae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 30th, 2009 @ 06:56 AM Reply

I still need voice actors. I need them by wednesday because thats when I get my computer and begin my grueling animation process. i need voices please check THIS THREAD for details.

InvaderDib5455
InvaderDib5455
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 30th, 2009 @ 11:18 AM Reply

At 3/30/09 06:56 AM, Jae wrote: I still need voice actors. I need them by wednesday because thats when I get my computer and begin my grueling animation process. i need voices please check THIS THREAD for details.

I'll do it! Please pick me.

BBS Signature
wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 30th, 2009 @ 06:06 PM Reply

yea that's why i'm doing this collab!! exactly!!!! cuz cartoons uuuuused 2 b good! they uuuuuused to be really fun! now they're boring! and to prove it, sometimes cartoon network will play movies that aaaren't even cartoons!! and for a while over the summer adult swim had pee wee herman!!! idk if anyone has ever seen it but the best cartoon on tv is superjail. i like chowder, and flapjack is decent but kinda dark (color-wise, not like a depressing show), pixar and dreamworks are out doin their 3D phenomenon on the big screen, and southpark is still hilarious, so is familyguy, and afro samurai was a beautiful series, with a beautiful movie, a movie which might i add set itself up for a beautiful sequel, but as far as reeeal kids cartoon shows on tv there aren't many! i think there should be a neeew cartoon cartoon on cartoon network, and they'll get real good animators, and a nice writer/director, and they can remake an old cartoon! but not over-do it ya know? like it can maybe be a one or two season thing where they'll just make every episode an episode of some classic cartoon network show, for some reason it just makes me really happy to see old familiar cartoon characters professionally re-animated, like on the show harvey birdman attorney at law!!! love that show too, anyway. . . i'm quite passionate about the current state our cartoon network is in, the ecomy sucks. . . and with all these broke ppl we need cartoooons to cheer them up!!

Jae
Jae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 30th, 2009 @ 06:13 PM Reply

At 3/30/09 11:18 AM, InvaderDib5455 wrote:
At 3/30/09 06:56 AM, Jae wrote: I still need voice actors. I need them by wednesday because thats when I get my computer and begin my grueling animation process. i need voices please check THIS THREAD for details.
I'll do it! Please pick me.

Please send me 3 takes of each line from the character(s) you want to do!
Click here for more info.

turtleco
turtleco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration Mar. 30th, 2009 @ 06:26 PM Reply

At 3/29/09 10:03 PM, Zignoff wrote:
As does Toonami who runs nothing, but narutard and other really stupid garbage like bakugan, no more bobobo-bo, or the legendary one piece thanks to 4kids ruining it, sigh oh well I'll just continue watching the 400 + episodes if have downloaded of One Piece and enjoy good uncut vo and anime.

before they cancelled it on toonami they switched to the uncensored version, which was much better

BBS Signature