New Topic Respond to this Topic
turtleco
turtleco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-30 18:40:52 Reply

this is a responce to wambo's responce to my post :)

yeah cartoons are sucking now, who wants to take a trip back in time?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkbdAKna3 EU&feature=related

and here is my childhood memory rapped up in a bottle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsQ8sROQp Zo

i hope i didn't post too many videos ....

BBS Signature
Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-30 19:51:27 Reply

Yea the was the funimation version of One Piece, but the damage was done by 4 kids I'm praying for a miracle to bring it back, it just to awesome not to have on there, plus toonami is going to running out of naruto here REALLY soon.

Also I LIKED pee wee's play house was a childhood favorite, and watching it again I saw a lot of things that I didn't catch as a kid and saw how naughty it was, and hell it's better then what we have now, tom goes to the mayor, tom and eric's great show good job. delocated?

what the hell is this crap? I'll take pee wee's play house over that garbage anyday, atleast it played classic cartoons and we had morpheus from matrix in his early days.

Calicard
Calicard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-30 22:08:35 Reply

At 3/30/09 06:40 PM, turtleco wrote:
this is a responce to wambo's responce to my post :)
yeah cartoons are sucking now, who wants to take a trip back in time?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkbdAKna3 EU&feature=related

and here is my childhood memory rapped up in a bottle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsQ8sROQp Zo

i hope i didn't post too many videos ....

Dude that cartoon thing was awesome. The yreally cant do that these days. It truly sucks.

Haha Cow and Chicken, Powerpuff, Ed, Edd n Eddy. Oh, the memories!

I wish I could relive those cartoons. Honestly. Goo times.

What the heck is wrong with the world today? In this day and age, no matter what condition we are in, there is always a place for good cartoons.

Hmmm....If we make another one I might have to do more of these.

Heck I might just make my won parodies of Old Cartoons for fun.

Seriously. That commercial brought back SO much.

Thank you.

Jae
Jae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-31 00:16:28 Reply

UNRELATED NOTE:

I think I got all my voice actorrrrrss... I might need a better HANK HILL tho >:P

Calicard
Calicard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-31 01:44:06 Reply

At 3/31/09 12:16 AM, Jae wrote: UNRELATED NOTE:

I think I got all my voice actorrrrrss... I might need a better HANK HILL tho >:P

That's not unrelated! That's great!

I cant wait to see your part!

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-31 11:43:26 Reply

Hell read an new report today about CN, and there having 19 new shows lined up, and not even half ov them are animated, that's over 10 live action shows.. what the hell is that all about?

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-31 11:47:13 Reply

Also as to what could have saved adult swim... this is all the needs to be said, sadly for some reason the english subbed version can't be seen anymore, and this is in spanish, but this show .. well it's thee anime to watch..

Even if god and satan joined together as a giant robot it would fall to this anime.

This is not my site just happened to find it by mistake looking for vids...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac tion=vids.individual&videoid=45811144

InvaderDib5455
InvaderDib5455
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-31 12:28:33 Reply

Oh crud, snayk locked the other post. Oh well. I saw the ones you had, but I don't think I could do any of those! I mean, there's no way I could do Norbert or Daggett, and Austrian gay man I've never heard of, but the closest I could do is Hank Hill. However, I know someone who can do an excellent Hank. His name is HotDiggedyDemon and he did an audio clip on his page of his Hank. You might want to ask him. Sorry I couldn't help on this collab, but I can still write. If you ever plan on doing one in the future with different characters, can you do me a favor and contact me? Thanks.

BBS Signature
turtleco
turtleco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-31 17:40:50 Reply

here is another one i couldn't help but share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roaX4kUf0 _M&feature=related

BBS Signature
Jae
Jae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-03-31 19:44:50 Reply

Gonzo (Capt. Falcon Hyes) said that he needs a time extension because of his "Pico Day" submission. Otherwise, he said he's dropping out.

turtleco
turtleco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-02 16:54:23 Reply

hows everyone's parts coming along?

BBS Signature
Jae
Jae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-03 06:30:15 Reply

My part is coming along really nicely.

Calicard
Calicard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-03 14:29:19 Reply

At 4/3/09 06:30 AM, Jae wrote: My part is coming along really nicely.

That's good to hear.

Ill talk to Wam about that extension for Gonzo.

wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-03 20:02:18 Reply

At 4/3/09 06:30 AM, Jae wrote: My part is coming along really nicely.

soooo glad to hear it!! i can't wait to see how it turns out!! i just had another good animator finish his part! and this collab just keeps gettin better!

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-04 14:48:58 Reply

I should have a picture here soon of the near end getting close to finishing the animation all that will need then is sound fx and voices.

So pics soon.

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-05 01:01:53 Reply

There we go here is proof of my work goodness like this is only a sample of whats' to come.

please help on my collaboration

wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-05 11:33:30 Reply

At 4/5/09 01:01 AM, Zignoff wrote: There we go here is proof of my work goodness like this is only a sample of whats' to come.

great picture zig! but i'm noooot quite sure what it's of. . . i get that it's a guy and he's got like an uncle sam robot whose hat opened up revealing the guy, seems like a villan, what show is this a tribute to/ parody of?

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-05 12:11:51 Reply

Errr.. lol that Commander McBragg he isn't a villain, he is the hero lol HITLER is the villain, the actual full movie is a parody of several different animes, this one is of one of the most amazing anime ever Tenga Toppa GURREN LAGANN!!!

Other shows that are parodied are Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bobobo-bo, and G Gundam.

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-05 12:16:47 Reply

Actually if you go up a few post I have a link I posted showing a scene from Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann, check it out, if you have a pride as a cartoonist you have to watch this anime, the artwork, story telling character development everything are just beyond brilliant.

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-05 17:22:03 Reply

Also the main cartoon this based of is this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApskOL6bP 6g

CommanderMcbragg is the base cartoon.

wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-05 20:18:03 Reply

At 4/5/09 12:16 PM, Zignoff wrote: Actually if you go up a few post I have a link I posted showing a scene from Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann, check it out, if you have a pride as a cartoonist you have to watch this anime, the artwork, story telling character development everything are just beyond brilliant.

yea yer cartoon looks great! that anime looks like trash tho

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-05 21:05:12 Reply

At 4/5/09 08:18 PM, wam-bo wrote: yea yer cartoon looks great! that anime looks like trash tho

uhh.. haha... you joking I hope.

Tehpivot
Tehpivot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-05 21:14:52 Reply

I might join in.... I can hand animate pretty well if I could get my scanner working.

"Spend all night with him, youll wind up with a sore ass. Spend all night with me and youll wind up with a smart ass - Jedi's Groucho Ma impression"

BBS Signature
Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-05 22:34:02 Reply

Now I must say this and get this off my chest cause the comment of calling Gurren Lagann "trash" by anyone who even wants to consider themselves a cartoonist in any way, shape, or form, not only shows a blatantly terrible sense of taste in my thoughts, but insults everything a cartoonist is in more ways then what could be imagine, hell even by those who don't calling it trash without any back up or reason is just disgusting.

I have never actually been PHYSICALLY ill from a comment of such a "opinion" to such a point that I actually felt I wanted to vomit, to call one self's a cartoonist and then comment on something as beautiful as the artwork displayed in just the little clip without any reason to back it up when 90% of the talent on Newgrounds isn't even 1/10th of just that small sample artwork displayed in that link.

That 90% of those "Cartoonist" including myself couldn't even HOPE to be as good and have such amazing skill as what was shown in just that 1 minute and 48 seconds of artwork, let alone a full series of it, and to make such a bad comment without giving a GOOD reason to back up such a claim is not only just sicking, but should never be made by any cartoonist, it should have been stated as It's just not your thing or style.

A cartoonist should respect any artwork, even if they do not care for it as much, for what it is and has done to the world of cartoonism, you should also remark on what reasons you have for disliking said item and make sure it is not blatantly flaming something that one could nowhere near hope to do, if you have any skill or not.

I actually fully lost interest in this collab when you made such a comment wam-bo, it hurt as if a person shoved a rusty spoon into my stomach and heart to know that something that I STRIVE for every day of my life as a cartoonist is so distastefully put down by another claiming to be a cartoonist in a way that shows no professionalism a cartoonist should have in analyzing the artwork and making a comment that neither insults the cartoonist who loves the work, nor insults that cartoonist who created the work who is someone who blatantly puts just about anything in Newgrounds to shame without even trying that it's not funny.

I going to just call it a night for tonight and continue on with this flash tomorrow cause I am just really disappointed and sick to my stomach on such a degree it's not funny, but don't worry I will have this flash done by the deadline and it will be amazing cause I will put 150% into making it as best to my abilities, I just need a moment to gather myself, and stop myself from making a statement that would hurt my chances of being part of this collab any more then then what I ave already said, good night.

Please do not take offense anyone or think any less of me for my comments everybody , this is my thoughts on what it takes to be a good professional cartoonist, and nobody weither there skills are better or worse should never comment like this on another cartoon even with good reason.

wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-06 15:36:10 Reply

dude . . .i could say the same thing about bo bo bo bo bo bo bo. shitload of emotionless talent from some Korean animation studio. actually the youtube link you put up didn't show the anime you're talking about, it showed some like american made cartoon, plus that video doesn't exist as of like yesterday. anyway i youtubed the title of what you're talking about myself and found some shitty thing someone made where they took clips of that show and put their own voice in to make it funny, but i just thought it was what you were talking about and said it looks like trash. sorry to offend you, i didn't know your sanity was hanging in the balance, and saying that cartoon was bad would be like "stabbing you in the stomach with a rusty spoon" but seriously, you shouldn't get so upset about it. which brings me to my next question. can you send me a link to a video i can't find any on youtube, can you find one anywhere? to like a preview for this movie? so i can see it and know what you're talking about? the one i saw was like "space the final frontier. . ." then some other trash, and i saw yer comment and realized there was no way anyone could actually like a cartoon thaaat bad, thaaat much, i looked it up and it was just sum bull a kid threw together, but anyway seriously i like anime and have never heard of this show. o and

P.S. if that's how yer gonna react, you should call "wine one one" ask them for a "wambulance" and while it's taking you to the hospital stop at mcdonalds for a "wamburger" and some "french cries"

Jae
Jae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-07 04:26:34 Reply

whats the word on that deadline extension?

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-07 13:56:37 Reply

Korean?... Ugh I can't believe you said that, An emotionless talent series? You really have no idea what you talking about and it's just sad, and you really didn't look very hard it seems, plus Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann can't be viewed on youtube.com due to copyright, so that's why you didn't find it at all.

Bobobo-bo is a Shonen Jump "Japanese" Anime that is a series that design to parody various Shonen Jump and other anime series, that had a very original style of art work and talent that only the artist of that series has ever used before, when translated into anime format from manga format it lost alot of it's original content and which were mainly "JAPANESE" based parody references and puns you know what a PUN is correct?, when brought over to america it was further mauled and removed almost all the parody and puns references and was destroyed like ALL anime is here in america, such as how One Piece was ruined by 4kids.

Bobobo-bo is a brilliant series that has done many things that most couldn't dream, and it's meant to be completely mindless and stupid, some series are just like that, it's just it lost so much in its 2 different transfer over

THIS the link to Gurren Lagann I TOLD you it was a few post up.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac tion=vids.individual&videoid=45811144

THAT was one of the series I said I was doing a parody of in MY cartoon which was based on THIS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApskOL6bP 6g

THIS IS COMMANDERMCBRAGG an old like 80-90's short during rocky and bullwinkle back in the day HOW THE HELL could you mix these up I even stated what each LINK was on each post I put them in *Facepalm*

Seeing as how that link seems to be dead even though it had been there for months.

HERE is a new link to COMMANDERMCBRAGG... NOT TENGA TOPPA GURREN LAGANN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18keaTDbl mc&feature=related.

Also your last P.S. comment is childish and sounds like something a 5 year old would say to get back somebody in first grade don't make comment like this even more so when they make you sound completely immature, do better research, What did you search my other post at all? and make sure you read all my comments correctly, I don't even know how you made this mistake.

If I'm getting this correctly you calling a almost 2 decade old cartoon trash hell back in the day that WAS a well done cartoon.

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding, but you need to make better sure you do the proper research before you make a comment, and you still need to take to heart what i said, even if the cartoon isn't the best in your opinion it still something that should be respected for what it has accomplished.

Zignoff
Zignoff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-07 13:59:14 Reply

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=e n&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozi lla:en-US:official&hs=iXa&ei=KpTbSfaDG4r IMoGx2c4D&resnum=0&q=Commander%20Mcbragg &um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

There is another link to COMMANDERMCBRAGG just incase the other link does not work.

wam-bo
wam-bo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-07 17:02:36 Reply

At 4/7/09 01:59 PM, Zignoff wrote: http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=e n&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozi lla:en-US:official&hs=iXa&ei=KpTbSfaDG4r IMoGx2c4D&resnum=0&q=Commander%20Mcbragg &um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

There is another link to COMMANDERMCBRAGG just incase the other link does not work.

dude. if something sounds like it's a five year old it's prolly just a joke, and it was. but seriously stop talking about this. if i click one more link to nothing i'm gunna throw a rock at my computer, you put up 3 URLs. none of them had any anime in them at all. so i'm done trying to appreciate this unheard of anime cartoon top gun LOLLERSKATE or whatever it's called

SuperSamich
SuperSamich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-04-07 17:39:28 Reply

At 3/29/09 07:11 PM, turtleco wrote:
and one question, was garfield really on cartoon network at one time? and another question is why did cartoon network suddenly go gay, its not cool anymore, why?!?!? why!?!?! why.....!!!?!?!??!!?

So Freakin' true Cartoon Network pissed me off real bad when after TEN years TEN awesome years they shut down Toonami.

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrows a Mystery, But Today is a Gift thats Why it Is Called Present."

BBS Signature