00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Never-Ending Journey.

38,774 Views | 320 Replies

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-17 05:42:42

as soon as I saw this i had to join in!
the random black dude grabs the hedgehog and gets the pancakes back but, the hedgehog says there is another person that is telling him what to do! Dun-Dun-DUN!

Its just a signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-17 06:04:28

Well My second Submition Added Decter 300 Character Sonic, Wellm This time was made on Paint , because My Mother forgot to bring her Charger for My laptop and I couldnt Use Flash, So i only stayed with Paint, And Wow This Took Me 5 HOURS!!! Unfortuantely I couldnt Add The Speak Ballon, Because It really Would Have Made It look Bad.

WeLL this is what Happens:
1, As Sonic Dissapeared , Everyone Note that The Food Dissapeared, And No One knows where it went, But they Also Hear the sound Of a Radio Saying "Le Attack Them Now?"

2. Everyone Saw a Pair Of to Big Red Eyed over the Bunches, Where it seemed to Be a Monster.

3 Suddenly a French Terrorist Man Appeared and Said "Le Attack!!!" Which Our Heroes Know It was Attack!!! So they were In a Tramp!!!

Life with an Eternal Headache

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-17 06:12:42

At 4/17/09 06:04 AM, Zelldoom wrote: So they were In a Tramp!!!

good crazy story so far... enjoyed it up to this point... i fear you may have ment to say trap... i fear to think what the next picture is going to be

hi im randy... the friendly bum... i seem to have people inside me... O.o

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-17 06:50:13

At 4/17/09 06:04 AM, Zelldoom wrote: WeLL this is what Happens:
1, As Sonic Dissapeared , Everyone Note that The Food Dissapeared, And No One knows where it went, But they Also Hear the sound Of a Radio Saying "Le Attack Them Now?"

Did you actualy read what i posted on page four?

Its just a signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-17 07:16:34

Then saltoric after hearing about some French guy and came over to help (by using teleporters)

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-17 10:26:18

At 4/17/09 06:04 AM, Zelldoom wrote: 3 Suddenly a French Terrorist Man Appeared and Said "Le Attack!!!" Which Our Heroes Know It was Attack!!! So they were In a Tramp!!!

Wow, now that's how you use MS Paint.

Also...200th Post. :P

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-17 11:43:40

At 4/17/09 06:50 AM, GreenFury wrote: Did you actualy read what i posted on page four?

The Reason Everyone Ignored it, Was Because You didnt Follow The Rules. Which Says "Dont spent Like 1-2 Minutes on a Drawing" and "Add Background (Trees, Rocks, etc.)" Follow These and Try to do a bigger image Next time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-17 11:49:14

At 4/17/09 10:33 AM, Dexter3000 wrote:
At 4/17/09 10:26 AM, Zoidz wrote: Wow, now that's how you use MS Paint.
Also...200th Post. :P
Yep.im guessing Zeldoom used a tablet.tablets are a million times better than drawing free-hand.

Yeah, I really need a tablet, but I am still pretty good using a mouse.

Though, my mouse is acting weird lately...

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-17 12:38:20

If anyone wants to make a signature for this thread, feel free. It's always good to have an advertisement.

Anyways, not only did the French terrorist, Jacques, had a colorful tank. He also send in a flying machine which was made in Quebec, to kill the gang. To Lighthrin's surprised, he saw the same man who was near the 4th Street street lamp, in that machine.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-17 15:37:26

At 4/17/09 06:12 AM, LegolaSS wrote: good crazy story so far... enjoyed it up to this point... i fear you may have ment to say trap... i fear to think what the next picture is going to be

Yup it was trap, I write it wrong Because I wanted to post my drawing Before Someone Did it. also I Was tired, it was Nearby 4 :30 AM and I needed to Finish it Quickly Before Morning.

At 4/17/09 10:33 AM, Dexter3000 wrote: Yep.im guessing Zeldoom used a tablet.tablets are a million times better than drawing free-hand.

Im a Bamboo Fun Tablet Owner, Oh and Its Named Zelldoom With 2 "L"´s

At 4/17/09 11:49 AM, Zoidz wrote: Yeah, I really need a tablet, but I am still pretty good using a mouse.

I really Recommend You The one I Have, Its Cheap and Works Perfect And its arround $199 Bucks (Medium Size) The small is $99 Bucks.

Well Everythong Going Well On this Story, But I Think there Must Be a Limit Of Characters For each Account, Because Everyone Will be adding More Characters and Will take More time and Effort to do them. For Me, It Will be Well 3 characters Per account.

But of Course It depends on Zoids Decision

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-17 15:58:01

At 4/17/09 03:37 PM, Zelldoom wrote: I really Recommend You The one I Have, Its Cheap and Works Perfect And its arround $199 Bucks (Medium Size) The small is $99 Bucks.

Well Everythong Going Well On this Story, But I Think there Must Be a Limit Of Characters For each Account, Because Everyone Will be adding More Characters and Will take More time and Effort to do them. For Me, It Will be Well 3 characters Per account.

I do really need, and I been thinking of getting a Bamboo Fun. Plus, the mouse that I have now is fucking up lately, but does it matter if it's medium or small? Also I do agree on you about the character limit. We should have about 3-4 characters per person.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-17 17:43:24

At 4/17/09 03:58 PM, Zoidz wrote: I do really need, and I been thinking of getting a Bamboo Fun, but does it matter if it's medium or small?

Well, I think yes, If you choose the Small one you have always to make zoom on your pictures to add details, Because The Square Work zone is little and adjusts to your screen size. And it has the size of a Mouse
Bamboo fun Small

While on the Other hand, The Medium one doesnt need to Be zooming always, Because you have more space to work and you can easily add Details.
Bamboo fun Medium

Any two choices are good, But for me will be always Medium ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-17 18:32:59

At 4/17/09 05:43 PM, Zelldoom wrote:
Any two choices are good, But for me will be always Medium ;)

Thanks, man. I want to get a Medium myself, but it's expensive than the Small one. Well, I have to think about which size I will get.

Anywho, Jamesb and Spii catch up on this mysteriuos person, ready to strike.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-18 01:10:11

Damn, Second Night without the Charger, My Mother Could Bring her Laptop but she Forgot the charger at her office. My Laptop Charger Didnt Work Well and Didnt Charge the Laptop, Instead it Consumed The Laptop´s Inner Reamining energy! Now I use My mother´s Charger At Nights, and On weekends, I use it all the day. unfortunately I dont Count With enough Bucks To Buy One, Because I cant Find Where to Buy one!

AndI was Hoping to Add My second Character today. But seems I will Do it tomorrow, And I think I wont Do another work on MSPaint This Night, Takes More time and When Turned into JPG. or Gif, It loses its original Colors, and You cant Distinguish The small Objects (As all the Character that Were made in Gray color and Little, Which It Lost Balance of the Color and it was added a Little of Blur).

Damn I dont Understand, I bought the Flash cs4 Cd and I could only Install It on My laptop and My Computer Cant Read Well the CD, When It try to run it it Loses speed and Then Gives up. Also I have Tried Sending the Files By USB and Still says That "Something is Missing", "Worng Error", "LoLYour Computer Sucks" ,etc., and I am 100% sure all Its conted was added. This Really annoys Me.

Sorry Dudes dont Count With Me this Night :(

Im just a Guy That wants to Draw On Flash, WAAAAHH! :´(

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-18 07:40:19

At 4/16/09 09:13 AM, idiot-monarch wrote: WILD MESSIAH APPEARED

Come on you lazy bastard, you're the only one keeping me coming back to this thread.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-18 16:41:42

Meanwhile back at Canada, more French terrorist appear and captured the gang and putted them into a truck. (Unfortunatley, the terrorist had to shot Chuck because of his addiction to giving people pancakes. And the black guy was too big, that they had to put him into a special truck.) Tuscarora told them that thses terrorist were offended that Quebec was part of Canada for a very long, and they called themselves as "The French Nazis". Zoid looked down sadly, since his best friend Jamesb was too far away from them, and he hopes that he is surely okay. He also doesn't know where these terrorist are taking him and his new friends.

Sorry that the picture is a little too sloppy, my mouse isn't working properly, and I am taking Zelldoom's advice on getting a tablet. Also sorry for the GIF's quality.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-18 16:58:42

shoot! I was to close... Well, I will try to Do it sesne When They arrive to its Destination.

I hope I can, I was Making the French tank, and Our heroes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-18 19:59:11

At 4/18/09 05:24 PM, Dexter3000 wrote: sorry if this is a little rushed, I have to go now so i made this quick. Also, tomorrow is the last day of my holiday, so when I'm back in school i won't be online as much, but I should still regularly be.

Same as me, I will be around, but not that much.

Anyways, Unfortunately, Jamesb and Spii lost their battle with the robot, and were captured by the mysterious big-headed person. the scared tied up Jamesb be asked him who he was. He revealed himself as Maximus, and he revealed on where the gang is heading to.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-18 22:28:10

At 4/18/09 07:59 PM, Zoidz wrote: Anyways, Unfortunately, Jamesb and Spii lost their battle with the robot, and were captured by the mysterious big-headed person. the scared tied up Jamesb be asked him who he was. He revealed himself as Maximus, and he revealed on where the gang is heading to.

WOW! SERIOUSLY! This story is REALLY getting Better and Better!!!... I think I have An idea Of how to free us of thIs, Well Going back to Work!... ^_^

I dont need to sleep, Just Take 2 Monsters (Drink), and a coffee in the Morning, IT REALLY WORKS!

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-18 22:42:42

At 4/18/09 10:28 PM, Zelldoom wrote: WOW! SERIOUSLY! This story is REALLY getting Better and Better!!!... I think I have An idea Of how to free us of thIs, Well Going back to Work!... ^_^

Thanks man, I appreciate it! ^_^

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-18 23:26:02

not one to miss a party aristocrat squid burst into the truck carrying the heros

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-19 00:15:53

At 4/18/09 11:26 PM, inkfinity wrote: not one to miss a party aristocrat squid burst into the truck carrying the heros

Aristocrat squid- a creature unbeknownst to our hero: Native American Man- created an air of snooty aristocratic discomfort in the truck.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-19 00:41:07

At 4/19/09 12:15 AM, Sleaze wrote: Aristocrat squid- a creature unbeknownst to our hero: Native American Man- created an air of snooty aristocratic discomfort in the truck.

Heya Man, Please try To keep an Order And Respect other´s Characters, as their original creadors May not be Here, These characters now form part of the Story. As I see This, I can see Racism. Please Create Your Own Character, Follow the Rules and Dont Annoy this thread!

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-19 01:41:29

At 4/18/09 07:40 AM, JoeTheToucan wrote:
At 4/16/09 09:13 AM, idiot-monarch wrote: WILD MESSIAH APPEARED
Come on you lazy bastard, you're the only one keeping me coming back to this thread.

I don't want to read through all of this bullshit thread.

Just for you.

Just as Generic Character #1 was going to shoot Generic Charcter #2 and Generic Character #3...

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-19 02:54:06

Well My third one, Actually this was Going to Be the Fourth One, But Zoidz won Me on that One, Also I added My New Character, Nyu! So who is Her:

-Her name IsNyu
-Its Fom the species Gardevoir
-gender Female
-Dislikes: Evil People, People Thinking Bad Of Her
- She Knows If you are Happy sad, worried, etc., Can Levitate, Use Phsychic Powers to Control Things, And Control your Mind, She Can Also Heal Herself and Its Master

So Why Gardevoir? Well Was Because She was My first Pokemon (she was a Ralts) And I have Heard Rumors About Her Like She can See the Future Use its Powers to Help, ETC. For Me Gardevoir is A cry of Help for a Needed one.

Note to Reader: If You add her Big Breast ,Consider you Death!!! >:( Gardevoirs Are Beatiful Creatures That Need to Be respected!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-19 10:24:39

LE FALCON ZE PUNCH!

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-19 12:27:08

Meanwhile, thanks to the guy with the big ass, he shooted Maximus at the wall, killing him, and the robot broke down. Jamesb and Spii made it safely. Now, they would have to fly 500 mile to Paris to save their friends.

Sorry if it's a little rushed.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-19 14:51:51

At 4/19/09 12:41 AM, Zelldoom wrote: Heya Man, Please try To keep an Order And Respect other´s Characters, as their original creadors May not be Here, These characters now form part of the Story. As I see This, I can see Racism. Please Create Your Own Character, Follow the Rules and Dont Annoy this thread!

I'm sorry if you took that offensively. I was just drawing in obnoxious mouse-fueled 5-minute hyperbole. Feel free to have my post deleted

:wrist slap recieved

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-19 16:43:48

SORRY, iM IN A Hurry, gotta explain later... see ya.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-19 17:05:08

There are officially too many characters for me to keep up with, now. It's just a jumble of people promoting their avatars.

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature