00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Never-Ending Journey.

38,773 Views | 320 Replies

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-03 21:27:35

Once freed, Spii swooped down to Lightrin and took his sunglasses, knowing the danger they would be in if the Russians found them. She had no time to explain (if she even can talk... I don't know) so Lightrin was pretty damn pissed that Spii just left him defenseless against the bad guys. So, Spii flew away with no particular destination. With her fast, mumbled decision, she didn't really have a goal in mind but to get as far away as possible.

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-04 08:46:24

The explosion of the nitroglycerine caused by the hit to the flagpole left the unlucky amputee without his guts and arms, yet he survived. As the sun was setting, he sat by the flagpole, thinking about his life and what he has done with it. He sheds a tear and in his mind, he decides to help fight the commies. But first, he has to get somewhere, but without most of his body, he's going nowhere...fast. He waits by the flagpole, hoping that someone would notice him and get him in a wheelchair (or something).

The most cute, lovely kittens you'll ever see!

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-04 10:52:37

At 5/3/09 09:27 PM, CefyJr wrote:

do you use flash or photoshop?
i have flash but i'm not very good with it
i also have GIMP so i might use that for the next picture

Drink tea and fuck bitches.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-04 11:54:06

Thanks, Dexter. The thing is, that i can't really draw cartoony characters or if i do, they come out, well, sad. It's just me, i'm a melancholy person. But i guess i could make them happier for the sake of this thread ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-04 12:36:30

And then a fat guy came and blew the FUCK Out of them ! ... and yea god was also bored so he decided to put fire on earth ! ... "The fucking end"

wadup

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-04 15:07:33

one question (sorry for breaking the story) can I draw it old skool style (pencil, paper and colors) and then scan it?

My Artworks | DVF Arms Developing | Red Triad Dynasty (RTD)

Join the NGPD today! Simply PM TailsPrower! To Blam & Protect!

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-04 15:57:02

At 5/4/09 03:07 PM, Sanchez150894 wrote: one question (sorry for breaking the story) can I draw it old skool style (pencil, paper and colors) and then scan it?

Sure, just take your time drawing it and spend more than 5 minutes on it. Also, keep with the story, don't blow everything up like the last guy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-05 07:02:20

Is this thread dying? Post more, people, we want to keep this alive!

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-05 11:28:43

But then god gave the amputee a NG BOT SUIT!!!

(Had no idea for background, sorry!)

Now with the power of the almighty NG Botsuit he was ready to take on the bad guys! XD

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-05 11:31:48

where are the bad guys anyway? Sorry i can't post any pics right now, my scanner's down.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-05 20:46:38

However, to get to the bad guys, a evil creature stood in their way. He was constantly trying to find a way to interrupt their mission to defeat the bad guys, and now he has found a way. The creature was not other then

The Iron Chef, and under his human skin, lived the metallic body of a robot. In able to get to the bad guys, the group must defeat the Iron Chef in an Iron Cook off.

He soon explained the rules

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-06 00:15:23

At 5/5/09 08:46 PM, DrClay wrote:
The Iron Chef, and under his human skin, lived the metallic body of a robot. In able to get to the bad guys, the group must defeat the Iron Chef in an Iron Cook off.

... That doesn't really go smoothly with the story at all, but I'll go with it.

Actually, I just wanted to draw a big guy in an apron for fun.

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-06 09:51:21

At 5/6/09 12:15 AM, CefyJr wrote: ... That doesn't really go smoothly with the story at all, but I'll go with it.

I read through it, but I still couldn't get what was going on

all I know is that the sunglasses had a special power, and some of the characters dressed up as one of the enemies...

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-06 16:21:18

At 5/6/09 09:51 AM, DrClay wrote:
At 5/6/09 12:15 AM, CefyJr wrote: ... That doesn't really go smoothly with the story at all, but I'll go with it.
I read through it, but I still couldn't get what was going on

all I know is that the sunglasses had a special power, and some of the characters dressed up as one of the enemies...

Yeah... The story is kinda a clusterfuck. lol

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-06 18:04:14

This thread isn't dead yet. I am now back on the BBS.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-07 10:07:01

Goddamn, i can't scan anything my scanner is completely fucked. And i probably can't draw anything on paint with a laptop touch pad >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-07 12:55:53

Not bad eh... I think I can't do that with a mouse

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-09 12:11:00

i say LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUMP
i'm waiting for something i feel i can respond to that will eventually crop up

Drink tea and fuck bitches.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-09 13:11:16

Hmm, I'd join, but after reading the last two pages the story hardly makes any sense to me. I don't really feel like reading through 10 pages and all.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-09 13:42:57

Ok, let's continue the sotry, now. With a plot twist!

While, the gang are having this confused commotion down at Paris, a medium-size metorites is crasing near the near the Eiffel Tower, but the people didn't notice the object coming closer and closer...

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-09 13:45:57

At 5/9/09 01:11 PM, MeMB wrote: Hmm, I'd join, but after reading the last two pages the story hardly makes any sense to me. I don't really feel like reading through 10 pages and all.

I originally, made the gas-masked man have plan of a nuclear-weapon, which includes Lightrin's nuclear sunglasses, but then it got all confusing, I don't know why.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-10 08:34:46

Perhaps we should reunite all the Main Characters in some sort of weird alien explosion thingy caused by the comet/meteorite and they hijack the spaceship hidden inside and crash it into the Dethalon Tower where The Man In The Hat (with The Naked Mans Cat) makes a Death Ray which is powered by the Cat!

But since Spii has Lightrins nuclear sunnies it renders the Death Ray useless and the Man In The Hat takes his gun and the Cat and flees in his spaceship to Planet Kitteh, a barren planet with the mans Secret Headquarters and a Gigantic Laser Cannon ten times as big as the Dethalon Tower!
Our heroes take chase on top of the recently fixed fixed stop sign at the Old Construction Zone.

lol I dunno. I'm just throwing an idea out there to try and help this not become some "all-over-the-place" comic.
Enjoy. (would make a drawing or two but I'm no good at it =P)

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-10 10:12:47

Alright, how about this then?

The comet impacted with great force, causing vast amounts of energy to be released into the universe. Needless to say, Earth, as we know it, is no more.

Surely our heroes died in this cosmic event of proverbial rape? Perhaps not...

Aliens have been watching the events unfold with great amusement. They're now blasting their way towards Earth with interstellar drive. If you look closely, you can see them emerge in a blue flash of light... Will they intervene?

Higher resolution! (you know you want to)

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-10 12:42:21

At 5/10/09 10:12 AM, MeMB wrote: Alright, how about this then?

The comet impacted with great force, causing vast amounts of energy to be released into the universe. Needless to say, Earth, as we know it, is no more.

Surely our heroes died in this cosmic event of proverbial rape? Perhaps not...

Aliens have been watching the events unfold with great amusement. They're now blasting their way towards Earth with interstellar drive. If you look closely, you can see them emerge in a blue flash of light... Will they intervene?

Higher resolution! (you know you want to)

That's one nice Photoshop you have their.

Anywho, after JamesB and Spii were reunited with the rest of the gang, they felt a powerful earthquake that they will never forget. They soon to realized, they it was a powerful metorite that caused the earthquake. It was so powerful that it changed the sky to a dark red, and every life-form on one side of Earth, which includes: tree, plant, water, towers, innocent people, terrorist, and constuction workers, were now dead, and Zoid didn't know how him and his friends survived this impact. But, all of a sudden, the metorite slowly cracked opened, and toxic glowing green slime spewed out from the space rock, then the gang saw a unusual-shaped silhouette of a strang life-from coming out the rock too. Zoid got really frightened now. Are these life-forms from space, their new villians?

Also, has anyone see Zelldoom? I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks now.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-12 18:49:10

At 5/12/09 03:28 PM, Dexter3000 wrote: As the green sludge came out of the meteorite,a metal hand emerged from the base of the meteorite...

By the gang's surprise, It was a giant metal robot. It looks harmless, but there is something dangerous about it that makes the gang worried.
Better Picture.
(This was made in Photoshop, by the way.)

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-12 19:30:11

At 5/12/09 06:49 PM, Zoidz wrote: (This was made in Photoshop, by the way.)

Uhm, am I so fucked up in the head or does it really look like a penis?

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-12 21:52:56

Warning! The following image may be considered NSFW (Unless you can justify an extra-terrestrial robotic penis).

I slightly reworked the robotic penis to include much unnecessary details you don't really want to see.

Our protagonistic party was slightly stunned and, more importantly, deeply appaled by the... thing that had emerged. It was a motherfucking robotic penis. At first, this penis seemed friendly enough. Infact, Zoid was contemplating the possibility of a penis as a pet. But his thoughts were rudely interrupted by a metallic voice roaring from the metallic urethra.

"Warning! Leave this planet immediately, lest I utilise my penile powers to aid in your demise."

Not particularly impressed by the shiny, veined penis, our heroes stood their ground. After a few seconds, the voice bellowed again.

"You are not retreating. Prepare to be reduced to inorganic matter."

The heroes shrugged, awaiting whatever was going to happen. Suddenly, tiny white, glowing particles formed in the atmosphere. These particles slowly moved towards the tip of the penis, before trickling down the urethra. Zoid commented: "Hey, this reminds me of Goku's Spirit Bomb in Dra-" Before he could finish his irrelevant remark, he was interrupted by a loud humming noise. The penis then proceeded to bend over, almost in a gracious manner, pointing its tip towards our heroes.

"OH SHI-

I said penis nine times in one post :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-12 22:33:21

At 5/12/09 09:52 PM, MeMB wrote:

This story just got about 20 times more intense. I'm definitely motivated to draw something now.

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-13 09:06:12

hahaha! this is why i dont post stuff for this! XD
The Robot Fires its white sticky particle beam at our heroes and they get washed away into the distance! All the while, the robot continues to fire into the air letting it rain down all over paris!

I dont expect this to get used or to actually be continued from. i just wanted to show why i dont contribute anything. looked better on paper but i had to go over it in flash with the trackpad. lol

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-13 11:09:50

At 5/13/09 10:48 AM, Dexter3000 wrote:
My sides hurt now,even though this was technically against the rules of this thread. XD

Haha, yeah I reread the first post just now. Well, I did warn beforehand. :P

BBS Signature