00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Never-Ending Journey.

38,764 Views | 320 Replies

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-22 22:53:11

At 4/22/09 10:03 PM, CefyJr wrote:
At 4/22/09 09:41 PM, brentbrw wrote: Yo guys, i might be able to help yallz out. they will be hand drawn, and will take time, but they should be very nice ^_^ uhn, i would like to mention that you guys forgot about the big guys quest for his kitty... and that dude in the tower had it in the tower. perhaaps we can make it so teh french guy made off with it? i would also like to suggest getting rid of some of the "unwanted characters" and stick to the main charactes story. (zoid, kitty guy, zell, nyu, and anyone else who is on the plane.) I will add only one character ^_^ and he will be a good one. just you wait nd see =D
You make some nice points. The old parts of the story were forgotten and some characters just aren't needed. BUT I would say that there are already too many characters in the party for anyone to add more. It's becoming a clusterfuck of characters! But, if the guy you add is a bad guy, then that would be great, because this story needs some more bad guys, not more heroes.

Alright! he 'vill be a bad guy! my homie with the hand drawn stuff will be included, i dunno when, but i let him know =D Heres a sample of his work. It's a link, so people dont think its a character for the story. he drew this for me ^_^ i am a ninja-chameleon. but it will NOT be the chara i use in the story!
<a>http://shockwavedahedgehog.deviantart .com/art/brent-ninja-ref-sheet-114863283 <a>
perhaps i will take a whack with using ms paint. if not, ill prolly rely on my homies good drawing!

A great man once said: "Byaah!"

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-22 23:14:26

At 4/22/09 10:53 PM, brentbrw wrote:
Alright! he 'vill be a bad guy! my homie with the hand drawn stuff will be included, i dunno when, but i let him know =D Heres a sample of his work. It's a link, so people dont think its a character for the story. he drew this for me ^_^ i am a ninja-chameleon. but it will NOT be the chara i use in the story!
<a>http://shockwavedahedgehog.deviantart .com/art/brent-ninja-ref-sheet-114863283 <a>
perhaps i will take a whack with using ms paint. if not, ill prolly rely on my homies good drawing!

Try drawing one yourself. As long as you try and you give your drawing more than 10 minutes, you'll be alright. To me, the art forum isn't about boasting great art skills, it's about posting what you can do to help you get better at drawing. Nobody will flame you if you at least put some effort in it (Unless they're a douche). The most they'll do is give you constructive criticism.

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-23 01:36:38

orright, thanks brah. ill see what i can do. i vill start tommoro!

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-23 11:52:50

as it turned out the waterman could in fact throw them to Paris, what he couldnt do was aim for an airport.
lukily they hit the eiffel tower and parachuted to the ground

Drink tea and fuck bitches.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-23 14:20:31

the team landed but were greated with a nasty surprise!

Its just a signature

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-23 18:24:10

At 4/23/09 02:20 PM, GreenFury wrote: the team landed but were greated with a nasty surprise!

But they aren't the only old faces...

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-23 19:39:15

At 4/23/09 02:20 PM, GreenFury wrote: the team landed but were greated with a nasty surprise!

Dang it!

You sort of beated me to it. (Well, except that this guy is from France. But, I'm still going to post my picture anyways. :P)

Anyways, meanwhile back at New Jersey, One special character is still alive!

By the way CeftyJr, The Hat-Man is dead, (Due to anal problems. ;) ) but nah, you revive him anyways.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-23 20:14:01

I suppose this character can be neutral. evil. or good. do what you want with my pal, Afro Samurai! ( i forgot his sword T-T) Have fun with him! i vill be watching, and i may post more =D
And yes, it DOES take a LONG time to make these. hehe.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-23 21:13:06

At 4/23/09 07:39 PM, Zoidz wrote:
By the way CeftyJr, The Hat-Man is dead, (Due to anal problems. ;) ) but nah, you revive him anyways.

What? I don't remember that. Oh well.

Being the only living constructor of the Deathalon tower on 4th Street, the lone constructor was also the only one who knew what the tower's true purpose was and that it was to be rebuilt in Paris, France.

He made a distress call to the ICL (International Construction League) to inform his fellow construction workers of the danger that lurked in the near future.

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-24 12:51:17

I know that my eiffel tower is wierd but i didn't have a lot of time..
O mon Seigneur means OMG in france (here in the netherlands thay make us learn french :| .

I like to keep these short ;)

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-24 15:01:48

At 4/24/09 12:51 PM, Reguba wrote: I know that my eiffel tower is wierd but i didn't have a lot of time..

mine had a pretty dodgey leg

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-24 15:49:50

lucky for the team of wild adventures, the naked black man crushed the french construction guy with his giant upside down foot

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-24 17:57:01

At 4/23/09 09:13 PM, CefyJr wrote: Being the only living constructor of the Deathalon tower on 4th Street, the lone constructor was also the only one who knew what the tower's true purpose was and that it was to be rebuilt in Paris, France.

After that call, in a second, construction workers from around the world including Greenland, India, Mexico, America, The Galapagos Islands, Japan, Alanta Georgia, The CIA, and Russia. Zoid knew that him and his gang are out-numbered.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-25 09:04:00

i go on holiday for a few days and look what happened :O i missed loads D:

FN productions

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-25 14:39:11

But suddenly something happens behind our heroes , but it's obviosly something terrible...

I just drew this on a notepad (if you were woundering what the lines are)

I drew more but then realised that if you don't live in the Netherlands you wouldn't get the joke...

I like to keep these short ;)

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-26 03:11:54

At 4/25/09 02:39 PM, Reguba wrote: But suddenly something happens behind our heroes , but it's obviosly something terrible...

I just drew this on a notepad (if you were woundering what the lines are)

You clearly need to spend more time on your submissions to this thread. Your picture looks like it took maybe fiveminutes to draw and is lackin in detail and quality. Put more effort into your future submissions.

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-26 16:42:30

it doesnt matter how long it took, it just matters if it fits with the story and it looks good.
if it has those i couldn't care less if it took 30 seconds or 50 years (if it came to that >>)

FN productions

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-26 18:37:17

At 4/26/09 04:42 PM, flash-ninja1 wrote: it doesnt matter how long it took, it just matters if it fits with the story and it looks good.
if it has those i couldn't care less if it took 30 seconds or 50 years (if it came to that >>)

Quote from Never-Ending Journey rules.

Don't post a really terrible picture, please. If you have a mouse, try to take your time. You can use MSPaint, if you're decent at it. Also, don't spend 1-2 minutes on a drawing,

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-27 00:19:09

Like me! (pic is kinda crappy) but it took me 30 MINS to complete!!!

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-27 01:06:32

Good Lord, make this a flash movie. This is incredible.

You guys are all real swell.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-27 15:45:38

At 4/27/09 10:33 AM, Dexter3000 wrote:
At 4/27/09 01:06 AM, masterchef56 wrote: Good Lord, make this a flash movie. This is incredible.
Fortunatly my freind,as far as i know,Flatthead is on the case!not sure when it'll be done though,he said he's working on other projects.

Yep! But I haven't heard of Flatthead's progress yet. So, I guess I'll need to PM him soon on how he's doing.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-28 14:30:28

the naked black man was enraged by the various nationalities of the construction workers, he was also angry with how quickly they got there (he could only ever afford Ryanair tickets)
in a deep rage the naked black man turned gian like the hulk and started to tear shit up

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-28 15:25:03

And, of course the tower became a construction site aswell.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-30 07:01:40

At 4/29/09 10:28 AM, Dexter3000 wrote:
At 4/27/09 03:45 PM, Zoidz wrote:
Yep! But I haven't heard of Flatthead's progress yet. So, I guess I'll need to PM him soon on how he's doing.
I would be interested to know how he's doing.because im looking foward to seeing all of our characters in a huge,animated adventure!i think it'll be awesome.

by the way,Zoidz,have you seen my comic yet?

I'm going PM Flatthead after school, and yes I have seen my comic, it's alright. :)

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-30 07:15:56

Your project is really cool! Any chance i might still join or is it just you guys?

The most cute, lovely kittens you'll ever see!

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-30 15:05:01

Cool, i'll start reading the story to get on track. Here's a really quick pastel job i did of the black guy. I'll probably draw on paper with pastels or pencil cause i suck with mouse and don't have flash.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-04-30 18:30:38

At 4/30/09 10:43 AM, Dexter3000 wrote: Also, if your adding any characters,be sure to have no more than 3 or 4 more characters,like Zelldoom mentioned.(well, all of its Zoidz choice, but i pointed it out anyway. ;) )

Actually, let's make it two characters per person, because I think 3 characters is a little to much.

I not quite sure though, I will still have to think about it.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-01 14:47:16

I'm trying to think of some kind of character.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-01 15:29:46

is it dead?
i mean nobody seems to be posting images that actually contribute to the story anymore

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-01 21:42:06

At 5/1/09 03:29 PM, fishboy121 wrote: is it dead?
i mean nobody seems to be posting images that actually contribute to the story anymore

No, it's not. It's just that I'm busy with school, homework, sporting events etc. And i apologize for not posting here that often.

Though, I am going to post the next picture tomorrow! :D

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube