00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Never-Ending Journey.

38,765 Views | 320 Replies

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-01 17:06:34

At 6/1/09 05:04 PM, MAX-O-MAN wrote: Then a challenger came out of the mist...

No. You're raping the story. This makes no sense.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-01 17:56:07

WHo is that supposed to be, that Dr. Foreman Dickneck guy?

MeMB is right, don't post 1 minute drawings on here.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-01 18:30:36

At 6/1/09 05:56 PM, Zoidz wrote:
WHo is that supposed to be, that Dr. Foreman Dickneck guy?
MeMB is right, don't post 1 minute drawings on here.

Umm, it dosent look like a one minute drawing... o.O

A great man once said: "Byaah!"

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-01 23:58:48

At 6/1/09 11:10 AM, MeMB wrote: I, for one, am happy that Zelldoom hasn't posted in awhile. I mean, I like his art style, but all he really does is cram his characters down our throats, not really helping the story.

Miaw... :3 Wha?, well, the characters need something to say dont ya think? It isnt much necessary to make it quick, if is done as you say, then it would be a mute comic or thread, with no ideas and feelings of the characters like Joy, love etc., and they wouldn´tbe able to express themselves and people will not know how REALLY that character is. ex: "a guy dressed like a goth and he is really a Good guy" then other people will make him as the evil guy (I know because this has happen to me before, i was good and ended as the evil guy, because i didnt express the character)

Another Reason is that I LIKE make people here feel fun with making jokes on the characters, as my character Zell´s KO! And i have also done and used other characters than mine, Like Zoidz, Cefyjr, GOTHTHEDEATHBRINGER, etc. because I mostly saw that everyone used more their own characters. (Long ago)

Sorry working on a project, im still tunned ;)

Life with an Eternal Headache

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-02 04:53:04

I have absolutely no idea what to do next. I have no funny ideas for the battle.

wow, you must surf the web HEAPS. Why? You found me O.o

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-02 08:01:09

Hordes and hordes of construction workers surrounded out heroes. Outnumbered, there seems to be nowhere to go. As the construction workers drew ever closer Zoid remembered the construction hole back on page 1. The workers started firing their construction guns and our heroes ran for the hole and dived inside to the dark abyss. Landing with a splash, our heroes had to orient themselves before they made any moves. All they could see was a small, glimmering glow of light in one direction, and darkness in the other.

would draw pic but I'm crap with that. I'm just gonna provide some story for the people without ideas. Doesn't have to be used, just an idea for you all.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-02 12:39:26

i goin to a double post because i cant fit the 2 pics in 1 also zoidz gave me premission to bring another baddy in to this

on to the pic i couldnt do speak bubbles because there wasnt engough room and there is no background cause i dont know what it would look like

the consturtion man has phoned a friend called krinks to realse his latest weapon which u will c in the next pic oh and its in mspait cause my flash trail ran out

XBL:Deano196

PSN:Deano129

Steam ID:Deano1009

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-02 12:42:39

here it is
bio
Name:afro hank (i know it doesnt look like hank)
Powers:can pull any weapon in the world out of his afro

XBL:Deano196

PSN:Deano129

Steam ID:Deano1009

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-02 12:50:34

Perfect time to use the term 'godawful'

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-02 12:58:15

I think this thread has had it.....

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-02 16:19:10

At 6/2/09 12:58 PM, TheDaveAngle wrote: I think this thread has had it.....

Yes, I agree with you. That is why I am ending this thread, with this story going where it's at now, the spaceship landing at Zoid's street makes me have the idea of the good ending. I will post the final two pictures possible today, and tommorrow.

But, even if this will be ending, I would be still happy. Because, you may never know when TNEJ might come right back at you :)

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-02 16:20:38

oh well it was fun as it lasted... its a same that it got the fucked up

i am a voice actor!

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-03 17:28:43

At 6/3/09 11:00 AM, Dexter3000 wrote:
At 6/2/09 04:19 PM, Zoidz wrote: Yes, I agree with you. That is why I am ending this thread, with this story going where it's at now, the spaceship landing at Zoid's street makes me have the idea of the good ending. I will post the final two pictures possible today, and tommorrow.
But, even if this will be ending, I would be still happy. Because, you may never know when TNEJ might come right back at you :)
True.i'll draw something in tribute to it soon.(even though it bears no relevance to the plot.)

Sounds Good, Dexter. :)

FINAL PICTURE #1
Before the Dr. Foreman wannabe, and the Disco Hank started the battle, Zoid suddenly saw the big bright yellow sun was slowly setting. He knew that Wednesday was finally over. So, the pale white hero told the gang that it is time to go home for him, since he was already at 4th Street. So, he gave all his friends a last goodbye for the day. They gave them his phone number, and stuff, and then Zoid headed straight for home. (Which was a few blocks away.) He also knew, that this day was his best day ever.

The final, final picture is coming up...

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-03 18:54:43

FINAL PICTURE #2
Sunset came into night time, and as Zoid into his pajamas, he peered out of his bedroom window, just to see the starry night. Then, he gazed at the moon as it shined in his face, all big and round. "Awww, the moon..." Zoid said to himself, "I always wanted to travel there..." Zoid continued to star at the moon, until he was very tired. He closed the window, went to his bed, and went fast asleep. Hoping that tomorrow will be another beautiful day.

THE END...?

LAST WORDS
I would like to thank everyone who participated in this thread, I thank them a bunch. You may be wondering if TNEJ will be coming, right? The answer is: Wait and find out. ALso, not only this thread was popular, and reached 14 pages, but it also improved my artwork. So, I am very proud of myself.

A moderator can lock this, after Dexter3000 will post his picture for this thread.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-03 19:32:51

ahhh....a nice mellow ending.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-04 12:11:41

At 6/4/09 11:05 AM, Dexter3000 wrote: Zoidz,that is a very mellow and beatiful ending.i love how you ended it.=D
well,here is the tribute pic i did for it with most of the characters on it.(hope you all like it!)

But where is the construction worker?!?!?

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-04 12:35:25

At 6/4/09 12:20 PM, Dexter3000 wrote: I only drew the protagontists,not any of the antagontists.

Even at a different angle, you always get the hand the wrong way!

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-04 17:03:25

At 6/4/09 01:27 PM, Dexter3000 wrote:
At 6/4/09 12:35 PM, JoeTheToucan wrote:
At 6/4/09 12:20 PM, Dexter3000 wrote: I only drew the protagontists,not any of the antagontists.
Even at a different angle, you always get the hand the wrong way!
XD i guess i do.

I like the tribute, Dexter! but, JoeTheToucan is right, when a person is faceing you, on your right, on a person's left hand, the thumb is on the left. On the left, of the person's right hand, the thumb is on the right. Hope that will help. :P

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-04 17:19:37

hey! its summer!!! make a new thread man, now there is no school! perhaps it will be epic?

A great man once said: "Byaah!"

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-04 17:22:41

At 6/4/09 05:19 PM, brentbrw wrote: hey! its summer!!! make a new thread man, now there is no school! perhaps it will be epic?

Not for me. I still have school.

Until the 19th...

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-06-04 17:44:21

Locked by request.