00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

shqt92 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Never-Ending Journey.

38,772 Views | 320 Replies

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-01 23:14:18

Heya everyone, i havent seen this thread since 2 weeks ago (i think). My exams are over now I maybe do something tomorrow, or maybe not. I BoughtPokemon Platinum and I am super fan of it. and as a game takes long to finish, i will probably do less than usual, Sorry :(

So we arrived to France and then The workers start to attack us again... Hmm seems that its taking too long, well i know that some of you are working, on school, stuff (Video games, books, etc.), But i also see many pictures of you but in the same place. What i refer is that you are working on the thread, But you are STILL working on the same scene: "attacked by construcion workers in france". It doesnt seem that you have changed the background, Like when Zoidz got the tickets for the airport and then spent the night Until then next day, theJourney to Canada. I think you should advance attacking the Evil Guy and save the kitty, or change from scenary to another part of france etc., Because stay on the same Place Makes It look dead.

BTW here´s my friend code for pokemon platinum (if someone wants it): 4339 8945 9886

Life with an Eternal Headache

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-01 23:34:11

Meanwhile overhead...
The Russian and his crew, within the safety of the floating fortress, prepare for an attack.
"Have the nuclear missiles on Bravo deck been armed?"
"Yes sir."
"The Thermonuclear device on Romeo deck?"
"Yes sir."
"Are the shields up?"
"Yes sir."
"Along with the foot soldiers?"
"Yes sir."
"Excellent."

"Spend all night with him, youll wind up with a sore ass. Spend all night with me and youll wind up with a smart ass - Jedi's Groucho Ma impression"

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 01:54:55

At 5/1/09 11:14 PM, Zelldoom wrote: My exams are over now

You have fun with TAKS?

Without warning, the Russian fleet started bombing the snot out of France. This surprise must have gone completely against what the French terrorists had in mind, and they were left with no other choice but to reveal two of their top-secret weapons to help defend their city. These Pier-Bots were originally designed to destroy other nations, but the French Terrorists were compelled to use them as defense against the Russians.

For a few days, I have wanted to draw something but I have no ideas. I just kinda threw this one out there because I felt obligated to draw something. If you wanna ignore it, that's cool. Personally, I don't like the idea, myself. But I'm fresh out of ideas.

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 03:24:58

At 5/1/09 11:37 AM, Dexter3000 wrote: Lightrin certainly approves of it.

The hell is wrong with his left arm? it's backwards, the fingers on his left hand should be facing Lightrin and shouldn't be visible.

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 10:30:19

I love this thread! i wish i could make a part but i dont think i can :(

YESSSSS...

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 10:58:57

At 5/2/09 03:24 AM, dreaming-loudly wrote:
The hell is wrong with his left arm? it's backwards, the fingers on his left hand should be facing Lightrin and shouldn't be visible.

Yeah, the four fingers are on the wrong side, it's suppose to be the left side of Lightrin's right hand.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 11:00:19

At 5/2/09 03:24 AM, dreaming-loudly wrote:

One of my friends can almost do that with his fingers... but it looks creepy as hell. Also, Dexter, what I do to fix hand mistakes is I actually perform the hand gesture that I'm drawing. If I'm drawing a thumbs up, I give a thumbs up, analyze it, and then draw it. Now, I'm a horrid hand-drawer, but with this trick, at least your hands will be in the right position.

By the way, Dexter, you don't need multiple posts saying that you'll post something soon. That just fills pages with text, rather than story.

Yes, I know I'm filling the page with text right now and being a complete hypocrite. But you get my point, right?

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 12:03:24

At 5/1/09 11:14 PM, Zelldoom wrote:

I think you should advance attacking the Evil Guy and save the kitty, or change from scenary to another part of france etc., Because stay on the same Place Makes It look dead.
Yeah, we should move to a destination now. I don't want this thread like "A Story Including You 2" thread. Where they stayed in that same building for 10 pages.

Anyways more terror comes, when the Russians came landing at the capital of France. But, Zoid and the gang noticed something strange on the flag pole, there were two people tied up on the pole all scared and worried. Zoid realised that those two poeple were JamesB and Spii! Zoid needs to same them but how?? Is this World War II all over again?

Also, Tehpivot, I have seen you before, you were at the Huge House thread I atleast think...

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 12:14:34

meanwhile president egg of America is outraged by Russias insulent behaviour
bring the rain he cried as 300 nukes were sent hurtling towards France
dun, dun, dunnnnnnnn

Drink tea and fuck bitches.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 12:31:55

i will post my pic tomorrow, i've also got a shitload of schoolwork to do :(

The most cute, lovely kittens you'll ever see!

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 13:59:52

Heya! It's me Zoidz, using my alt account which is named "UltimaRed". SInce i don't want to add a character to my original account, I just decided to make a new character with my other account. So here is my character:

Name: Chaos
Dislikes: Pretty stuff, God, Love

Enjoy! ;)

The one and only...

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 14:07:41

Already being naked, Giant Naked Black Guy had no trouble fitting into a disguise quickly as one of the leader's personal bodyguards. The Russian leader, being very near-sighted, didn't notice and thought that Giant Naked Black Guy was just a big soldier. For now, his priority was to rescue his captured comrades.

Zelldoom, on the other hand, made a swift escape to avoid confrontation with the Russian army. Does he possibly have a plan up his sleeve to rescue the rest of the gang?

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 16:11:35

The truth is...

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 16:43:39

At 5/2/09 02:07 PM, CefyJr wrote: Zelldoom, on the other hand, made a swift escape to avoid confrontation with the Russian army. Does he possibly have a plan up his sleeve to rescue the rest of the gang?

Smart idea considering that president egg launched some rockets...

I like to keep these short ;)

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 16:55:24

At 5/2/09 03:01 PM, Dexter3000 wrote:
anyway,seeing that Zoidz and the gang were surrounded,Lightrin got out what looked like an ordinary pair of shades.the Zoidz was confused about this,but wearing these gave him something to help them out in the difficult situation...

Not to be a douche bag, but you screwed that hand up, too. Take your time, kid-o.

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 17:02:43

At 5/2/09 03:01 PM, Dexter3000 wrote: anyway,seeing that Zoidz and the gang were surrounded,Lightrin got out what looked like an ordinary pair of shades.the Zoidz was confused about this,but wearing these gave him something to help them out in the difficult situation...

I'm White-skinned, notta peachy skinned!

Nah, just kidding, draw me whatever you want! :P

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 18:20:29

Meanwhile, The Union of Construction Working Republics (UCWR for short, or just the "Construction Union") had hatched up a top secret plan. The Giant Naked Black Guy peeled his ears to listen as the mysterious gas-masked Russian talked about the plan. In order the top secret plan to work, they will need to collect a variety of nuclear items, which they already got, but they are missing one important item: Nuclear Sunglasses.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-02 19:55:37

Eww.... Zoidz, did you draw his pubes?

Being Lightrin's companion, Spii knew exactly where they could find the sunglasses to finish their master plan. Lightrin's sunglasses WERE in fact nuclear sunglasses! (Who'da thunk?) But, being trapped Spii could do little to warn Lightrin other than hint at Giant Naked Black Guy that she needed out.

Oh, and JamesB picked up smoking.

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-03 04:22:01

incidently,Lightrin was unaware that they needed his radio-active shades,seeing that Spii and Jamesb1995 could do very little to warn him.Lightrin was ready for action,as like he said before,these weren't just any shades...

now hes gonna run around the world very fast and turn back time :3

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-03 14:26:48

So, in an extremely cool fashion, Lightrin slowed down time using his nuclear sunglasses in order to save Spii and that bee guy who he only kinda knows, but he's a good guy so he'll save him anyway.

But be careful, young hero. The path that seems the easiest can sometimes lead you into trouble! (But that might not apply when your sunglasses can slow down time...)

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-03 15:04:51

president egg soon discovered that his rockets had not turned france into a smouldering hole as someone had been stealing his rocket fuel for other stuff (sex, ect.)
he decided to send all of the united states military there instead

Drink tea and fuck bitches.

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-03 15:30:48

Meanwhile, on the top of the eiffel tower, an amputee war veteran is contemlating suicide, not aware of what is hapening below, for he had packed his intestines full of nitro glycerin which explodes on impact and obviously can't thnik or make decisions.

What ever will we do? If he falls down he will blow a bigger hole in France than those nukes would!
We have to think of something fast!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-03 16:54:34

At 5/3/09 03:02 PM, Dexter3000 wrote:
CefyJr,your artwork you have contributed here is amazing.seriously.your style looks a little sketchy,but thats what i like about it.i love how you drew my character Lightrin there,he looks badass.(even though he doesn't actually have a nose lol.)keep it up.oh,and by the way,do you draw free-hand or with a tablet?

Thanks, buddy. Yeah, I use a tablet. It makes drawing on the computer sooooo much easier.

Anyhoo, the veteran did not look back and he jumped. As he fell, he wondered if he made the right choice. He started thinking about life and all the things he would miss. Being that he was about to die, time was going by slowly for this poor soul. But almost too slowly... In fact, he felt the rush of wind slow down, and then stop. Everything seemed to move naturally slow. He had stopped in midair!

He did not know it, but Lightrin's sunglasses just saved this man as well as France.

He looks like he's made of bubble gum or something. lol

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-03 17:14:24

At 5/2/09 02:07 PM, CefyJr wrote: Already being naked, Giant Naked Black Guy had no trouble fitting into a disguise quickly as one of the leader's personal bodyguards. The Russian leader, being very near-sighted, didn't notice and thought that Giant Naked Black Guy was just a big soldier. For now, his priority was to rescue his captured comrades.

Zelldoom, on the other hand, made a swift escape to avoid confrontation with the Russian army. Does he possibly have a plan up his sleeve to rescue the rest of the gang?

Thats Right, This is what im talking About, Now The villian is active again, The US Army underway to france and the Nitro man in the eifel tower... This makes it return to life!!!
Cefy, I really admire your wyi on the coloring, i think you use Flash for sketch and Photoshop for coloring. i reallly hope you good luck on your artworks ;), and surely i will do something to help.

Sorry Guys, i missed doing something yesterday, i was tyred because i got fever. :(

Life with an Eternal Headache

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-03 17:17:29

shit, i gotta think of something fast! But if i don't (cause it's freaking late where i live) feel ree to do something ith my character (but don't kill him (yet), he's speial :3)

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-03 17:19:21

and btw, CefyJr, i really like your way of shading and lightning, you've got cool style!

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-03 17:27:46

At 5/3/09 05:14 PM, Zelldoom wrote:
Thats Right, This is what im talking About, Now The villian is active again, The US Army underway to france and the Nitro man in the eifel tower... This makes it return to life!!!
Cefy, I really admire your wyi on the coloring, i think you use Flash for sketch and Photoshop for coloring. i reallly hope you good luck on your artworks ;), and surely i will do something to help.

Close. Flash to sketch/color people and FIREWORKS to color background. You get half a gold star. Thanks.

Sorry Guys, i missed doing something yesterday, i was tyred because i got fever. :(

Hope it's not Swine Flu. (And I hope I didn't just make you extremely paranoid)

At 5/3/09 05:19 PM, TheCarny wrote: and btw, CefyJr, i really like your way of shading and lightning, you've got cool style!

Thanks!

Oh, boy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-03 18:10:46

At 5/2/09 07:55 PM, CefyJr wrote: Eww.... Zoidz, did you draw his pubes?

Lol, I didn't actually know someone would notice that!

Anywho, with the power of Lightrin's nuclear glasses, the box boy controlled the man to the flagpole, which caused it to bend and to freed JamesB and Spii!

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-03 19:03:55

Poor amputee, lol. I like what y'all did with him.

BBS Signature

Response to The Never-Ending Journey. 2009-05-03 19:24:29

By the way, sorry I made it way to sloppy.

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube