00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MaceArcadia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge

12,754 Views | 230 Replies

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-27 14:00:13

Or this piece of work mocking both Hip hop AND 0 voters.
And there SHOULD be a breakdown in there (to stay on topic)

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-27 19:57:27

At 1/27/09 01:40 PM, Casualty wrote: Let's all listen to this masterpiece by Gorebastard!

hahahah. I love gore and cockrider's music, makes me smile inside.

its cold as fuck outside, gotta make some hot cocoa or some shiz.

1-2 days till results, I suppose

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 11:36:30

At 1/27/09 02:00 PM, Bad-Man-Incorporated wrote: Or this piece of work mocking both Hip hop AND 0 voters.
And there SHOULD be a breakdown in there (to stay on topic)

haha I agree there SHOULD be a breakdown in there, mix in and loop a killer guitar riff, then add the breakdown right at the end.

on that note. I uploaded 2 songs does this one need a breakdown? http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 07523

and the second one is my bands track packed with breakdowns SFD - From Pain To Serenity

ey dudes you know what would be really brutal?..... Maverick, deathkllr, BMI, CWN, Casualty, Lashmus (however its spelt.... and if we can manage to get Jarrydn and SMM in it), and me. we make the most br00tal track ever jam packed with face stomping breakdowns and killer riffs? >:( The track will be like 10 fucking minutes long.... Thats 10 minutes of straight kicking your ass. Are you IN or are you OUT fuckers? ........................................
............... BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN

I'll kick your fucking teeth in...

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 11:45:20

ey dudes you know what would be really brutal?..... Maverick, deathkllr, BMI, CWN, Casualty, Lashmus (however its spelt.... and if we can manage to get Jarrydn and SMM in it), and me. we make the most br00tal track ever jam packed with face stomping breakdowns and killer riffs? >:( The track will be like 10 fucking minutes long.... Thats 10 minutes of straight kicking your ass. Are you IN or are you OUT fuckers?

I actually had an idea a while ago which I only passed through badman and Twilight, but I think Imma make a track have have all the metalheads add on to it. Like it's a rhythm track, and everyone just adds one thing to it. And we could get like over 100 people to have added on to the song, it'd be fucking cool.

the results are supposed to be in by 2morrow, mmm im excited

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 12:04:24

Hm... 10 people in one collab... that's going to be freakin' hard to organize lol
I'm having troubles organizing myself (one of the reasons I haven't been really answering)...
I DID manage to upload an acoustic version of one of my songs though... lol
It was late at night and i couldn't scream. Shame on me.

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 12:23:12

haha 100 people adding to it >.< youd have to make like an hour long track dude :P [with breakdowns]

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 12:56:26

nah, I didn't actually mean adding on to it, I meant doing takes over the rhythm track. Almost like solos or something. I'd have to figure it out though.

btw, hot cocoa = metal.

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 13:01:29

WOW Somebody dropped another 0-Bomb today. fucking assholes!

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 13:09:49

At 1/28/09 01:01 PM, Maverick32183 wrote: WOW Somebody dropped another 0-Bomb today. fucking assholes!

yeah, I just noticed. I had 3 songs in the top and they're all down to 4.20 or less. I'm not too worried about it, but whoever is doing it has a lot of voting power. strange...

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 13:23:53

At 1/28/09 01:09 PM, deathkllr84 wrote:
At 1/28/09 01:01 PM, Maverick32183 wrote: WOW Somebody dropped another 0-Bomb today. fucking assholes!
yeah, I just noticed. I had 3 songs in the top and they're all down to 4.20 or less. I'm not too worried about it, but whoever is doing it has a lot of voting power. strange...

yeah it's definitely a user who has a really high level. which is why I am voting every single day to increase my level to try and fight against this. I have a new song to post and I'm almost afraid to because at this point two new songs were posted by some users and immediately smashed to nothing before anyone can even hear it.

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 15:03:45

At 1/28/09 01:23 PM, Maverick32183 wrote:
At 1/28/09 01:09 PM, deathkllr84 wrote:
yeah it's definitely a user who has a really high level. which is why I am voting every single day to increase my level to try and fight against this. I have a new song to post and I'm almost afraid to because at this point two new songs were posted by some users and immediately smashed to nothing before anyone can even hear it.

yeah dude... the 2 tracks I posted yesterday got bombed and then again today so 2 brand new works of art down the shitter :P

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 17:57:19

At 1/28/09 12:56 PM, deathkllr84 wrote: nah, I didn't actually mean adding on to it, I meant doing takes over the rhythm track. Almost like solos or something. I'd have to figure it out though.

btw, hot cocoa = metal.

only with marshmellows dude ;) [with a breakdown]

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 18:01:10

and one more thing.... What is a good FREE drum sequencing program? my BeatCraft is acting like a bitch. My code isnt working. So, I need a new program or code so I can start making drums again. Its been an entire year since I've made my own drums or not had to use old drums :(

[with breakdowns]

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 18:02:59

breakdowns are ghey.
Only bands like manowar use them. they are the kings of metal.

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 18:30:42

If it's about fucking metal... FUCK YOU... METAL >:D D;D

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 19:03:52

At 1/28/09 06:01 PM, BuryYourFace wrote: and one more thing.... What is a good FREE drum sequencing program? my BeatCraft is acting like a bitch. My code isnt working. So, I need a new program or code so I can start making drums again. Its been an entire year since I've made my own drums or not had to use old drums :(

[with breakdowns]

HAHA! BEATCRAFT?!?! thats for people with small wang wangs!!

no but really, I prob would be using beatcraft too if I had gotten started on my music earlier. EZdrummer is definitely the thing to get these days. Go get ezdrummer dfh expansion (drummer from hell expansion) and it'll bring your greatest dreams to life. Or get superior drummer 2, I think thats what CWN uses. Theres another drum program called like...real drums or something. I don't know, but if anything go download some trial versions and see what you like best.

\m/

-with breakdownz!

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 21:42:03

Addictive drums is also pretty cool...
The free trial version includes a basic drumset, you can do a lot of shit with that...

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-28 22:20:05

At 1/28/09 09:42 PM, CWN wrote: Addictive drums is also pretty cool...
The free trial version includes a basic drumset, you can do a lot of shit with that...

yeah, thats the one I was thinking of. This actually looks a little more customizable, it has its own effects and you can mess with the individual drums.

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-29 01:37:43

Anyone for tennis?

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-29 09:14:30

At 1/28/09 06:30 PM, Casualty wrote: If it's about fucking metal... FUCK YOU... METAL >:D D;D

Bar that, I was drunk as fuck. But I do like the idea of an ultra brooootal song made by all of us :D

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-29 14:16:37

At 1/29/09 09:14 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 1/28/09 06:30 PM, Casualty wrote: If it's about fucking metal... FUCK YOU... METAL >:D D;D
Bar that, I was drunk as fuck. But I do like the idea of an ultra brooootal song made by all of us :D

I'm in. I have a couple riffs dying for a song...I keep recording them, but lose ability to transition them in to a full song. And they rule like fuck, so whichever you fuckers are starting this ( Cause I aint)...Let me know, and I'll slide you my riffs to whatever drums you have...if they can fit. Otherwise I'll come up with something else...but yeah, I'm in either way. I'm just not going to attempt to organize it. LAZY AS FUCK.

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-29 14:37:14

<Insert exact same post as Bad-Man's previous one here>

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-29 16:41:18

At 1/29/09 02:16 PM, Bad-Man-Incorporated wrote:
At 1/29/09 09:14 AM, Casualty wrote:
I'm in. I have a couple riffs dying for a song...I keep recording them, but lose ability to transition them in to a full song. And they rule like fuck, so whichever you fuckers are starting this ( Cause I aint)...Let me know, and I'll slide you my riffs to whatever drums you have...if they can fit. Otherwise I'll come up with something else...but yeah, I'm in either way. I'm just not going to attempt to organize it. LAZY AS FUCK.

I 'started' a collab with Dimoria....
I have one cool riff down... but I don't know what to fucking do next...
Plan was for me to do one rhythm guitar and vox, him bass, lead and other rhythm...
I'm struggling. lol
Maybe we can make a 3-some out of this.

I just got finished putting vokills over Deathkllr's song 'Shrine of Gods'... Its fucking uber brutal. I think I outdid myself on that one. I want him to upload it on his account, since it's his song, don't have his email yet... doh!

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-29 16:52:39

woot can't wait to hear it! Hey, the results are supposed to be in by today. Get excited men \m/

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-29 18:12:26

At 1/29/09 04:52 PM, deathkllr84 wrote: woot can't wait to hear it! Hey, the results are supposed to be in by today. Get excited men \m/

already got a beer in my hand dude ;)

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-29 19:00:18

ok guys. sry i had some family problems and ontop of that i got banned from the forums for about a weeks (we will not get into that though). its not worth starting an argument and then the moderators who banned me seeing this and banning me again.

anyways back to the matter at hand. i noticed a couple new entries so i will take a day to listen and judge them all. by late friday i will have posted my decision.

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-29 19:03:28

At 1/29/09 07:00 PM, XxCowMeatxX wrote:
anyways back to the matter at hand. i noticed a couple new entries so i will take a day to listen and judge them all. by late friday i will have posted my decision.

BOOOO.... more competition ...
lol

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-29 19:04:07

At 1/29/09 07:00 PM, XxCowMeatxX wrote: ok guys. sry i had some family problems and ontop of that i got banned from the forums for about a weeks (we will not get into that though). its not worth starting an argument and then the moderators who banned me seeing this and banning me again.

FUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imagine the most pissed off face on earth!!

this is that face---------------------------> >:(

BBS Signature

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-29 20:32:04

aww... more waiting? I won't even be on tomorrow. Oh well.

go listen to CWN's vocals on my song Shrine of the gods dammit!

its has hax0r pig squeals and brootal vokills

Response to CM's Heavymetal breakdown challenge 2009-01-30 00:30:51

At 1/29/09 09:47 PM, GoreBastard wrote:
At 1/27/09 01:40 PM, Casualty wrote: Let's all listen to this masterpiece by Gorebastard!
haha, no don't listen to that, it's awful!!!

At 1/27/09 07:57 PM, deathkllr84 wrote:
hahahah. I love gore and cockrider's music, makes me smile inside.
Cheers and beers man!

I would have entered this breakdowm competition, but
a.) I don't have any recording gear, and
b.) I don't like breakdowns! haaa

You dirty bastard.
Damnit. At least join the song of death. Or .... Be the "director", "dicktator", or something cool.

BBS Signature