Reviews for "-Showdown-"

Great!

Very nice, catchy, hip-hoppy, a really great combination of style and flow.

Excellent beat in the background, not too fast or overdriven.

KEEP BRINGING!

KEEP MAKING SONGS WATER FLAME THEY ARE AWSOME!!!!!!

Now THIS is good techno.

I don't understand how other songs got a higher rating than this one, when this is the first one I've truly liked in a long while from the techno list. this track is bad-ass.

Wow

I've been browsing your songs for the last half hour, and I am impressed, amazed, god, I don't even know what word to use anymore,,,

You are an awesome artist, I DM tabletops and your song fit my style. I'd use them, if you don't mind.

Geez, you really are good!

Waterflame responds:

:D thank you!! feel free to use them as much as you want, aslong as its for personal or non profit use, and you include my name. ;D i am under the standard coppyright law. :) really glad you like my music ^-^ any way i can check out some of your stuff?

showdown, indeed

oops. Turned Angroy on Delek with this song. Quite a fight! Good song!