For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 229 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "-Showdown-"

OH YEA

I CAN JUS PICTURE SOME BAD GUY GETTIN HIS ASS KICKED WHILE LISTENIN TO THIS. 10/10 U ARE MY FAVORITE ARTIST!

Excellence

You sir, are my new favorite artist ;D 5/5 10/10 You win a gold star!

This song needs an epic fight to accompany it.

This is total final boss music (if it's a human antagonist anyway). Definitely epic. Definitely your best yet. Can't wait for more.

Wow.

Here's how I see it:

A lone figure's just walking down the street... Soon after another person notices him and takes a few shots at him. Ducking behind cover, the runner bolts, dashing into an alleyway and bouncing his way up a ladder escapeway, while of course the shooter following behind. Change scene to the rooftops. Running madly across the roofs, leaping building to building, all the while more men are in pursuit behind him. Now key to another alleyway. The runner leaps off the building he's currently on, flinging himself down a thin drainpipe. He has escaped for now. The pause is momentary, as the men on the roof locate him and call for backup; the chase is on again. Speeding along the street, the runner now is jumping on and over cars, in rush hour traffic. He comes to a highway and blindly runs across it, finally escaping his pursuers.

Is that good enough?

Sweet!

This is DEFINATLY a intro song to a sweet action game! Do you think you can make some tutorials on how you do your stuff?