Reviews for "-Showdown-"

Leet.

One of the best Techno songs i've heard on the Audio Portal so far, keep up the good work.

Showdown, huh?

makes me want to move, makes me want to get up and beat the crap out of someone.....with this song going. this is good. i say Big Battle scene, the hero vs 100 enemys and beating them all to a plup when the song ends. oh yeah that is what i see. ya!!! 5/5 10/10

Cool Rythm

NIce Rythm , smooth but not the style of Techno i looking for , not bad thouhg , great job

RIGHT HERE!

Awesome for a dance off!! Or some kind of high speed race!! Really like this awsome work your a great artist hope to hear more from you!

I have to agree

that WAS really cool. Not exactly something to listen to with your firends, but it would be a mazing with a movie or game!