Reviews for "Anti Clock King"

u piece of shit!

good music. but now only if u weren't a clock loving basterd i could like it!
but i hate the clocks, and one day i will make a movie revealing how fucking stupid they are!

GrapefruitcIock responds:

No you won't.

Mr_Happy K1l0

Neat DBZ-themed idea, but you seriously need to balance the music and sound volumes.

wtf

aight it's soooo god damm long and boring. you need to learn a few things about balancing the music and what the stupid ass clocks are saying. sadly enough the drawing wasn't that bad but wtf was with the anti clock being a word and you kinda ripped off dbz but dont worry yoru not alone there's tons of idiots who do it.

GrapefruitcIock responds:

There's subtitles moron, who cares what you think, you aren't even a person, your no better than an animal.

it was good...but the music was too loud.

it was a good piece of work but you should really turn down the musics volume on it cause it made it be pretty damn annoying!

excilent

this was very good i dont really care for some of the things that have the clockcrew in it but this was very good the end music i i gave the music a 6 for the end music the rest wasnt really that great. *sarcasm* oh yeah and the christmas music at the end the was the shnit. but very good movie nice job