Reviews for "Anti Clock King"

Very awsome movie!

Bad credits music..

tateclock

dumb.....

I am here to destroy the clock crew! my main goal is to vote low on their movies and have them blammed. Muah hah a ha ha! Beware clock crew I am here!

...intelligence.

Clock's Rule!

as i said Clock's Rule!

conclusion...

I don't know if any of you out there have already concluded this, but I think I've come to find just what the clocks are, and what they wish to accomplish. I believe the clocks are communists, Strawberry himself calling the motherland his home. That's right, the fruit/timepiece is russian, and lives under an old bunker using olive cans and an anchor to connect to the internet. Orange, rasp and the other few originals are also home to the old commie corner. I don't know how their tactics of brain washing reached our lands: the North American nations, but somehow even popular western soft drinks like mountain dew have fallen victim to the dark spell of clockdom. Please people, do not fuel this quickly rising fire. Stay true to yourself - and down with communism!!!

GrapefruitcIock responds:

Clocks and communism are in no way connected...But the soviet union will rise once more and take its rightful place and dominate us all.

For the union brothers!

I thought this was gonna be game

But what the hell it ruled anyway the clockcrewm always says that someone is always voting 0 for their movies but now you've got one that almost just gives 5's