Reviews for "Anti Clock King"

umm no

really not impresive

you cant stop the clock crew

jajajajajajajajajaj

hmm..

I've been looking for quite a while.
Why, just why, a moron crap flash submitter (Even crapper than me) became so popular and was called 'the King of the Portal' by good cartoonists. I don't quite think he deserves the reputation.
Anyway, this cartoon remind me of a goddamn 6 year-old anime where everyone sucks into each other and only the good guy wins. *sigh*

What?

u had me believing this was a game, you should change that. You also had me believing this was an anti clock movie, you should label that.

GrapefruitcIock responds:

That was probably the best feature of the movie, look for it in the sequel!

Wow!

This was purely amazing. Definately one of the best clock movies on Newgrounds. I loved the scene with the mass portal production, it was great! But where was McNastyMeal?