Reviews for "Anti Clock King"

Pretty good!

This is definitely a fun movie to watch. The idea that two non-clocks become a Cell type character and starts to absorb all the other clocks is a pretty good idea. I especially like the form Strawberry turns into once he joins with the 3 banished clocks. Very nice idea.

My only qualm about this work is that the music gets too loud for the viewer to hear the music. My only suggest is that you keep the volume at a set level, and only raise it enough so it still emphasises what it needs to emphasis.

This is definitely going to be a clock crew classic, if there are such things in Newgrounds, and I cannot wait to view more of your work.

Good!

Not Bad! Hey, it had good animation, and it was entertaining! sweet!It was surprisingly cool too! so yes, it was an awsome job! keep it up!

Nice display of CC Workmanship.

Great job Grapefruit, excellent storyline and twist in plot. The only thing I found that kept this from perfect was that the music was too loud at times, so you couldn't hear the audio from the characters. Though the subtitles were still there, not hearing characters took away some of the impact. Nonetheless, great music choice and creativity.

Clock Crew ROX

Every single movie by the clock crew is great. I love the voices! Keep up with the great work that you people do !

that roxored

I liked it a lot. it was very well drawn and animated :)