Reviews for "Anti Clock King"

Another shweet christmas clock movie.

I like when anti-clock king was destroyed and when the four clocks fused to become... KingFusionClock(well, that's what I'm calling it).

Very nice

My only real critique is to make the volume of the voices more important then the music. Only when they are talking though.

nice!!

this movie contains the following:

AK - ass kicking

VLM - very long movie

QG - quality graphics

BCBG - banana clock being gay

long movie, large filesize, great music, although some parts the musik was so loud you couldnt hear the dialogue, otherwise great movie... there was alot of time put into this. 7/10

Amazing

and I made the preloader :-)

he's right you know

clocks are lame... they are like the phrase, "wassuuuup" funny at first, then a lame attempt at having a schtick.

they are pieces of fruit... with a clock on their face... and they get high scores...

*takes shit on Newgrounds* for shaaaame.

GrapefruitcIock responds:

I can't quite see how you think this and still review my movie.
Usually when you don't like something, you tend to avoid it, but you, on the other hand, seem to just want to waste your time by writting a review which has no point: For you see,
1)It will not affect me whatsoever as it isn't even constructive.
2)It won't motivate me into making clock-free movies.
3)No one will care what you think.