Reviews for "Anti Clock King"

PLEASE STOP

it pittysmy to see supposed grown up men to make gay ass- figures of them selves.clocks!FFS grow up. well at least the quality of some of their flash is getting slightly better.
oh, and for all of u who think this gay-trendies elitist mofos are getting too far, how about stop wasting time making flash about how they really suck, or just blamming the shit out of their flash out of NG, and work out ways of REALLY destroying them (u know wot i mean),so allthe hackers unite. Protect NG from this scurvey of our beautifull NG. WE NEED U.

Oooh, clocky

Very good story, nice combination of a clockstory and DB-Z. True clock story.
Good graphics.
The intro was a bit slow, you could have used some mood music. And, during the 'Anti clock king becoming' and during the battle, the music was too loud, but nevertheless good.

where's frogbag?

frogbag is banished. where is frogbag?

Very Leet

I loves the anamation, as well as the storeline. The grapics were also a big facter. I have decirewd to give this movie a 5 out of 5.

I loved it

That was seriously awesome. I esspicially liked the fusion of strawberry banana garlic and carrot.