Reviews for "Rotate"

This is an enjoyable game, however at times it feels a little tight since you cannot rotate the room while jumping. Despite that it is enjoyable. (Edit: So I changed my mind on rotating while jumping, it is alright. I feel some things could be quicker, but it is a good game and I look forward to the sequel.)

JoshuaStone responds:

Glad you generally enjoyed it! I'll be trying to make sure the controls feel better in the next one, but not being able to rotate in mid-air is definitely important for the puzzle design.

Simple art style, great soundtrack, cool level designs, enjoyed it a lot!

JoshuaStone responds:

Thanks, glad you like it! :D

cool and good

Thanks! :D

Awesome game. Although it causes me to rage every time I die, it's all worth it. I've tried the level editor and I loved it.

Btw here's my level: 2,5,12,5,14,18|6,6.1,,,,,,,,,,,,5.3;6.3,6.2,,,,,,,,,,,,5.3;6,6.1,,,,,2,1,,,,,,5.3;6.3,6.2,,,,2,1,1,,,,,1,5.3;6,6.1,,,2,1,1,1,,,,,,5.3;6.3,6.2,,2,1,1,1,1,5,5,5,,,5.3

JoshuaStone responds:

Hey, glad you enjoyed it! I'll play your level when I get a chance. :)

The one thing that bugs me is that you can't see the whole stage at any given time, so when you rotate you basically have to hope the new floor isn't spikes. It gets annoying and frustrating to have to guess and check each time.

JoshuaStone responds:

Yeah, I understand. I'll try to find a better way to handle issues like this in the next one.