Reviews for "Rotate"

Good game, a nice puzzle and interesting story, I wonder what happens once you're free.

It took me some time to get used to the control system, but once you clear some levels it's easier to remember how to use Q and E properly, which is really needed if you want to complete the speedrun (Warning: High risk of ending up dizzy).

I hope you release more games as good as this one, and now it's time to go out and chase a cat.

JoshuaStone responds:

Glad you liked it! There's definitely going to be a sequel of some sort, whether it's in the form of another web game or a larger game on Steam and such. :D

You can't tell me this isn't portal v2.

JoshuaStone responds:

The story is definitely a little similar. The antagonist has a very different motive, though. :)

Frustratingly good.

Thanks! ^^

Really enjoyed it! Only wish it was longer :)

JoshuaStone responds:

Glad you enjoyed, and thanks for playing! :D

i actually really like this game, although it is really easy to die a lot LOL. the only thing i wish from it was that it was longer so there could be more meat and lore added to the story. will you make a sequel to it or something?

JoshuaStone responds:

I'll definitely be doing more, whether it's a sequel in the same format, or a larger game on Steam and such. I have a lot of ideas about what's going on in this world, some of which I hinted at throughout this first game. I also have some interesting ideas for new gameplay elements. :)