Reviews for "Rotate"

Loved it, stuck on 13 and enjoyed it the whole way there. there was several "of course!" moments throughout my half hour attempt. Cheers!

JoshuaStone responds:

Thanks for playing! If you're still stuck at level 13, then maybe the walkthrough will be helpful:

This game is amazing, completely out of this world. However, I still can't beat level 11.

Glad you're enjoying it! Maybe this walkthrough will help? :D

Great game. I personally love hard-thinking platformers and this is one of the best I've played. I play muted so I can think, so I didn't experience the sound aspect of this game. If I had anything to suggest or criteque; it's the horrible rendering. If that's a computer bug for just me, then I've got nothing to give but praise.

JoshuaStone responds:

Glad you liked it! I'm not sure what you mean about the rendering. Maybe you could PM me about whether it's running slow or show me a screenshot if it's some sort of glitch. Knowing your OS and browser would help too. :)

Great game. Awesome puzzles, awesome music, I just didn't understand the story behind the game (what was the character's responsibility, why is he in a deadly, no-gravity building.....and seriously----how the heck did that cat get through all those obstacles!?)

Thank you for playing! I'll try to explain the story better in the next one. :3

this is a great game! sure, the puzzles are hard(i didnt actually finish the game(i stopped a few rooms after seeing the cat for the first time)) but its great! he level editor is amazing, my only thing is "there are no slopes in the editor, yet there are slopes in the main story" this is great overall! if you can make better, the next game would be AWESOME(i just made a newground account so dont expect these great reveiws, my "t" key is off, so expect missing t's

JoshuaStone responds:

Thanks for playing! Not sure what you mean about no slopes in the editor, as both slopes and stairs are usable, and can be rotated at any angle. :)