Reviews for "Lovestreams"

Damn, this hit me right in the feels, online dating is difficult. I went through this once in my life, and it kicked me in the heart so hard.

you can talk to someone online for half your entire life, but in the end, you really don't know them. Dammit, now I'm sad.

This was beautiful though, truly something from the heart and from someone who knows exactly how it's like.

I love this thank you for making this

That was incredible. Absolutely nailed the feeling of chatting online early on.

The early 2000s were a weird time to be alive. You don't have that kind of anonymity anymore.

Absolutely gorgeous animation that perfectly nailed the feel of a dream. The music also fit perfectly and was utterly beautiful. This kinda reminded me of Black Mirror to be honest, and I like how it wasn't overly anti-technology, in the end they still remain friends, but it stills sends a message about how the entire relationship can't play out online, as real life has all the imperfections that emphasize the good moments. If they keep living a perfect romantic fantasy, they'll be deluding themselves. Beautifully done, please keep this up!

wh347 responds:

Yes! The third season of Black Mirror came out when I was working on it, and the episode "San Junipero" rocketed to the top of my favorite list. Really appreciate your review, I think your assessment is spot on!