Reviews for "Wondrous Lands"

Game fun and nice i'm love this game and i'm play fun game this and Good work and i''m give 4 stars :)

Thank you!

This was a good game, but it could have been better. One time I got stuck so I clicked the blue arrow at the top. It put me right back to the very beginning of the game! That was really annoying. I still liked the graphics. Boy, was this game complicated.

I was still able to get through some of it. I like the triumphant music. It's fun how the game plays itself. Granted, it isn't fun when you lose. It's still decent.

DLord2 responds:

I will investigate this issue. Thank you very much!
Update: we discussed the issue and looks like you mentioned spell book arrow. We fixed issue by adding confirmation popup on "save game and exit".

It was nice, but I suppose the visual part of the game should be better. I cannot defy the comparsion with EBF3-4, because this game has quite similar concept, and graphics are slightly worse than there. Anyway, it's a good solid game, but sadly, not a hit.

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your honest opinion!

if we are using the mouse, it really doesnt make much sense to have us also use arrow keys instead of WASD. is there some alternate type of keyboard where it is not uncomfortable to hold your arms like this? i know it is nice for lefties but as far as i understand most ppl still keep the mouse on the right regardless of their dominant hand? idek
anyways seems like a fun game. we dont see enough decent RPGs on here and they're probably my favorite type here. this seems in depth but easy to get the hang of.

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your feedback! We added arrows to be able to play without keyboard:). Also It's interesting point about the mouse position.

Epic game. It would be nice if the save files actually worked though; I hate having to start over every time I close the tab.

Thank you!
If you have game save issues, there are 2 possible solutions:
1) Mozilla Firefox - settings - privacy - change to "Firefox will - remember history". It will allow to save game savings. You can use similar approach with other browsers.
2) Google Flash Global Privacy Settings panel - Global Storage Settings - Allow to store up to 10MB - reopen browser. It will not restore this corrupted save, but should help with the future savings.