Reviews for "Wondrous Lands"

You haven't filled description fo some skills. For example the first skill in leadership ability just says: "Victory is Ours!: Description ***"
What does it it do?
(The game is great. One of the best I've played this year.)

DLord2 responds:

You are right, it is a bug. I have just fixed it and uploaded new version with the fix. Thank you for the bug reporting!
It should be: Increases damage and spell power of the party.

This game is fantastic! I've been greatly enjoying playing it but now I can't access my save file. It tells me the potential fix but that hasn't fixed my issue.

But seriously, this is a great game and I highly recommend it.

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your feedback!
Yes, It is related to flash storage settings. This fix should help with the future game savings, but it doesn't help to restore current(it is corrupted because of Flash file size restrictions).

i like it very much because every time you try again the word is a bit diferent and the heroes too.
But I have to say the grafics make the atmosphere childlike and "unfinishedlike" so it could be better, but i also like the simplicity....

great game

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your feedback!

Hello!

Truly a nice game! It is full of nice features: it is pretty, colourful, interesting gameplay, lots of enemies.

I do have some issues with the character creation. It is way too random, sometimes you get a skill points attribution that makes no sense. For instance, you have shield warriors with high Energy, which is only used in casting spells.

It would be truly awesome to be able to choose race and distribute skill points. If you want to keep it random, why not give the ability to lock 1 or 2 characters when rerollling? Or even lock a certain number of skills?

Once again, you did an awesome job!

Have a great day.

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your fedback! Hmm we changed stat generation and it shouldn't provide high strength and energy for the same hero. I will checked. Initially we designed that player should use random heroes, but then we added return to the menu and then rerolling.

Good game, but can get tedious after a while, and when you have to keep rerolling your crew.