Reviews for "Wondrous Lands"

Seems like a fun way to kill some weekend free time. Gotta give it some more time but it's fun to play after first couple of minutes. Well done

DLord2 responds:

Thank you! Hope your experience will be pleasant. =)

So, I really love this game! I played it yesterday and thought it was really fun. It deserves it's spot on the featured page. I think it could definitely be a top game with just a few changes:

Firstly, I don't know why retreats start at two and never regenerate. A suggestion to fix this would be to possibly not make them regenerate, but instead make it possible to get them from winning fights. I'm not sure how you would do this but maybe make it a percentage based thing, like maybe a 20% chance to get a retreat and an item when you win a battle.

Second is the fact that you can't get back to the main menu screen from the team assembling screen. I don't know if it's some kind of bug and there is a button to go back, but it just doesn't appear on the screen. I'm sure it will be fixed in a future update but if not, please do.

Lastly, it's very tedious to move around in the overworld. The movement is kind of jittery and it takes to long to go back and forth between areas. But that's just a minor thing and I can get used to it as quickly as I can complain about it, so keep that in mind.

Overall it's just about the best game I've had the pleasure of playing in the last two weeks or so. So definitely keep it up! This game has loads of potential and I'll probably keep playing it for a while! I'll gladly give it 5 stars if at least one of these propblems are fixed in the future!

-BroZilla :D

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your feedback, I’m glad you enjoyed the game so far:)
Regarding your suggestions:
1. Retreats. The alternative looks interesting, but we probably won’t change it in the near future. Also try following Zoon, he may help in that regard ;-)
2. Team assembly. We’ve just added the button, so you can return to main menu from that screen now.
3. World movement. That’s true, map is pretty big. This is why all 5 areas are connected with portals. They won’t completely mitigate the issue, but should help a little.
Good luck in your future runs!

This is actually a pretty great game! I'm having tons of fun :D

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your feedback!

You haven't filled description fo some skills. For example the first skill in leadership ability just says: "Victory is Ours!: Description ***"
What does it it do?
(The game is great. One of the best I've played this year.)

DLord2 responds:

You are right, it is a bug. I have just fixed it and uploaded new version with the fix. Thank you for the bug reporting!
It should be: Increases damage and spell power of the party.

Played this on hardest on the first try.

Reminded me of the Manga Goblin Slayer.

Just got raped, figuratively.

Its a masterpiece anyway.