Reviews for "Wondrous Lands"

It really catches the RPG spirit, The ramdom generated characters and the auto-battle where a really good decision. The ramdom items and especialiced enemies make the game a challenging and inmersive experience.
i also feel very comfortable with the interface, it feels natural. It has all at hand, i always have all the information that i need about the game
really liked it... hope to see it soon with the official games !

DLord2 responds:

Thank you! We tried to make our dream game:)

You haven't filled description fo some skills. For example the first skill in leadership ability just says: "Victory is Ours!: Description ***"
What does it it do?
(The game is great. One of the best I've played this year.)

DLord2 responds:

You are right, it is a bug. I have just fixed it and uploaded new version with the fix. Thank you for the bug reporting!
It should be: Increases damage and spell power of the party.

Solid 4.5 Stars by NG standards. Had a lot of fun with this one but that being said it's not without fault:

1. A couple of times loading stopped before fights and I had to reload the page. Perhaps some form of detection for this and reload attempt?

2. Could do with a few quality buttons, faster world map speed etc. I did find it just a tad slow at times.

3. Could do with more shop/inventory options. Organise shop items by price, Sell all, lock item, quality indication colours etc.

4. Got in to a wizard duel when I only had healing/silencing skills and the fight never ended so I had to reload. Could do with a forfeit button, countdown timer or perhaps mages attacking with melee when no damage spells and is alone.

5. Interrupting gameplay to tell me Vorag is trying to escape puts on pressure in a way I didn't like. I don't know if you get a gameover if you're too slow but I didn't want to find out and this put me off from exploration. You're generally better off rewarding players for playing how you want them to rather than punishing/pressuring them for not. Good talk on this subject here: watch?v=7L8vAGGitr8

6. Axes chop, they don't slash and broad curved "sabres" are very poor thrusters/piercers. Probably not an issue to anyone who isn't a HEMA enthusiast but if you are things like this are disappointing. If I was to modify the engine I'd have weapons with multiple damage types do different amounts. For example you could have Rapiers do 100% piercing but 50% slashing, sabers 100% slashing but 50% piercing for example and show the weaker percentage.

7. I wish it was longer and you earned things which could be carried over to the next game.

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for very detailed feedback!

Bugs that you've mentioned (points 1 and 4) should be fixed in the next update. We'll consider the quality of life changes as well if we'll get spare resources.
Update: I made fix and published the update.

Nice game. I like the concept and the execution. I can see this growing into something popular with better graphics. The story seems nice but I started playing an hour ago so I don't know much about it yet.

Thank you!
We did our best this game and we'll try to improve in the future.

My my this shit is good