Reviews for "Wondrous Lands"

It really catches the RPG spirit, The ramdom generated characters and the auto-battle where a really good decision. The ramdom items and especialiced enemies make the game a challenging and inmersive experience.
i also feel very comfortable with the interface, it feels natural. It has all at hand, i always have all the information that i need about the game
really liked it... hope to see it soon with the official games !

DLord2 responds:

Thank you! We tried to make our dream game:)

You haven't filled description fo some skills. For example the first skill in leadership ability just says: "Victory is Ours!: Description ***"
What does it it do?
(The game is great. One of the best I've played this year.)

DLord2 responds:

You are right, it is a bug. I have just fixed it and uploaded new version with the fix. Thank you for the bug reporting!
It should be: Increases damage and spell power of the party.

Nice game. I like the concept and the execution. I can see this growing into something popular with better graphics. The story seems nice but I started playing an hour ago so I don't know much about it yet.

Thank you!
We did our best this game and we'll try to improve in the future.

DonĀ“t even feel the need to analyse the game, I just need to say i spent the whole night playing this

DLord2 responds:

Thank you! It's great for us that you enjoyed the game.

This game is fantastic! I've been greatly enjoying playing it but now I can't access my save file. It tells me the potential fix but that hasn't fixed my issue.

But seriously, this is a great game and I highly recommend it.

DLord2 responds:

Thank you for your feedback!
Yes, It is related to flash storage settings. This fix should help with the future game savings, but it doesn't help to restore current(it is corrupted because of Flash file size restrictions).