Reviews for "Famous Movies Parodies"

Your games are putting me nuts.

I have not laughed that hard in a very LONG time. Thank you these were absolutely hilarious. Loved the Return Of the Jedi with Wilma and Fred Flintstone.

This is my favorite one so far. Nice job!

Wow

This was really a good game and I really love all the medals you have here and was really fun trying to earn them all or most of them, As for a form of improvemeant I would suggest adding more hint options or bonus save your lives type of things, Alright you have some good ideas here and I like the concept of this whole thing, There was no real Lackluster points or anything really lacking, Infact there was not anything unnecessarily done on here, infact once again, This was a Professional meathod, and this can really thrive from your ideas, so I was pretty impressed with this.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

NIce and super easy great art and Love the art to medals too made me try to get them all just was not able to find two stars