Reviews for "Famous Movies Parodies"

Very, very good! :) But I think the pictures were a little too predictable. It's so very easy to understand what movie it is, LOL! :) Anyways, very well done! ;)

This trivia game is right up my alley to the movie theater! I love movies so this one had trivia that was easy. Maybe next time I can find the hidden stars and the hidden films! Good game and I like how original this game developer is as this is part of a series no one on here has done before; taking famous or popular works and making spoof drawings out of them. Great job guys with another good one!

For be a quiz and easy is hard to remind without internet those movies and series.

5 of 5 homie.

remember when hartman yells at lawrence, or singing while they make his soldiers run?, no.. well.

Anyway, good art for a game, favorite when marios was indiana and the life of pie.

"game of thrones" XD

Mongolia's flash game, Famous Movies Parodies, is a clever game with laughable visual. I wasn't expecting the humorous artwork and it made chuckle till the end of the game. Although the artwork seems poor in quality (and intentional perhaps), I can tell the author put dedication in making the parody recognizable and funny as well.
[SPOILER] I've never seen movie Hanna but your parody of using characters from Hanna-Barbera is clever although it gives away a free answer for the people who haven't seen the movie Hanna, (well implying if the player knows what Hanna-Barbera is).
In conclusion, Famous Movies Parodies is worth 3 stars. I really enjoy playing it but I don't see myself coming back for a 2nd play through. I got the medals I deserve and I had myself a chuckle. The visuals are humorous but, I believe they could've been better even if it was intentional for it to look mediocre. The music wasn't satisfying to hear and it's very boring. Otherwise, great work on creating this flash game and I love the option to choose Spanish as a language - very thoughtful.