Reviews for "In Space"

loved the game, wished that character mood and attitude would change towards you when you accuse them wrongfully , but it's fine. i like the mood and music. Cabin fever makes people do strange things.

nice game and great story!

game nice :) and fun

Oh man oh man oh man, how do I write a review without fanboying too much here?

This has gone right up into my list of favourite point and click games! The premise is great, the puzzles are balanced just right, the characters are awesome, everything works so darn well. I got really connected to the characters even though we don't spend much time with them at all.

I found myself playing through again just to find all the secrets too, just need to get one more ending and I'm done!

Anywho, I did a playthrough, but I would suggest playing the game through yourselves before diving into my weird world of YT videos. THIS GAME IS SO GOOD! Can't wait to see what you do next =)

RunningZombie responds:

Thanks for the review! You even made a playthrough, cool! I found your playthrough very entertaining, how you had theories and responded to each character. The way you reacted to the events that took place in the game are the exact reactions that I had hoped for!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks again!

Wow, I loved this one! Very atmospheric, nice art & music, and for some reason, exactly the kind of puzzles my brain enjoys solving. I got Tragedy lol, but at least I guessed right & I get to play it again ;)