Reviews for "Real American Test"

It was pretty good. Nothing too special, but I loved that I had to switch my point of view from United States of America to North and South America as a whole. After I got the first question wrong, I understood. After that, it was just a test to see how much one really knows about both South and North America (most of this test favored South America, so I thought that was interesting). Surprisingly, I still managed to get 16 right on my first try, so not too shabby. Could've been better.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for the comment, must of the times everything favored North America, after all we got a lot in common as americans

The end statement "We are all American" conflates too much I feel. There's that demonstrates that that says "I am not American even though I live in America..." (Canadian song). Amerigo Vespucci merely got his name plastered on there and all of a sudden two completely differently cultured continents are named in one conflated term. Nice game utilizing that though, but I don't think it's a very scholarly idea.

Very EASY, I´m from South American.

Munguia responds:

Pura Vida, I´m from Central America, :)

As neospider said totally wrong...all these facts are obviously based on South America and not North America...everything neo said was correct and fyi Tango is a partner dance that originated in the 1880s along the River Plate, the natural border between Argentina and Uruguay,Which are both in South America, and soon spread to the rest of the world...so yea there's that as well..oh and Missouri IS the longest river in NORTH America...not the amazon..which is the longest in South America, so again wrong...I could go on, but I think you get the point....nice try though.

Munguia responds:

This is not a game about North America or South America, is about the whole continent America, only in USA people thinks Guatemala is a southamerican country, google about why there´s 5 rings in olypics games logo.

how best to describe this game: "craptastic", "shitaculer", "dumbassery," or all "answers are correct" DING! color "rainbow" got!

Munguia responds:

dont get angry Olderman, its just a game