Reviews for "Real American Test"

excelente, contra la ignorancia del american idiot

In the US (and many others according to Wikipedia), we're taught that there are 7 continents, including North America and South America. I assume the dev lives in a country where they merge North and South America into a single continent. So different perspectives lead to different answers, although I'll say that the 51 state question is wrong no matter where you live.

Munguia responds:

the 7 continents is a totally USA thing, im from Central America, the central part of America, not Central America the north part of South America. The "51st state", in post-1959 American political discourse, is a phrase that refers to areas or locales that are – seriously or facetiously – considered candidates for U.S. statehood, joining the 50 states that presently compose the United States. The phrase has been applied to external territories as well as parts of existing states which would be admitted as separate states in their own right.

Well, I'm not american, so it was pretty easy. Sorry USA, for the rest of the world "America" is the continent, not just you.

Anybody educated knows that North America and South America are 2 separate continents. Not 1! Just because they share a part of the name doesn't make it so. Puerto Rico is NOT a state, it's a territory. The only question that you have correct, that would include North America, is that it was built on immigrants. There's NO denying that. Everything else is biased. Don't get me wrong. I'm not prejudice. I accept all races. No matter the color, we are all human. However, I can't help but wonder if this is just in retaliation to Trump. This just seems like a cry for cultural acceptance than a game. Just as such, you can't change the rules to suit your own needs.
I strongly believe that you're a talented artist. However, I can't support you on this.

Munguia responds:

In 1492 Spain came to this land and named it America after Americo Vespucci, then in 1607 England came too, What you know as America or the Americas is a translate given name. Why is so hard for some USA citizens accept we got the same continent?, even if they belive they are no prejudice. Any educated person from many american countries belives what i belive, it seems like only one country in this continent belives like you do.

Oh my god I'm so bad at this. In my defense I'm not from America... I dig the music, it was trippy