Reviews for "Real American Test"

Clever! Think "North, "South" or "Central" and you have it licked.

Great game! I missed a few the first time around, only 4 or so, I believe. I fully understand the meaning of this game. We ARE all AMERICANS. So, in light of this new information, I cannot wait for everyone in the US and Canadian parts of America to move into Mexico and change Mexican culture, because assimilation! The same should go for US and Canada. Canada doesn't even have a culture, does it? NO SCREENING PROCRESSES! 'MERICA(S)!

Also, does this mean I can legally go into Canada and return with cheap pills because of their healthcare benefits? Because, if that's what this means, why do those Canadian Mounties keep arresting me? lolxdadjfkidgaf
Great game, 5 out of 5, would definitely recommend!

Just for the Folks complaining.

The Americas, also collectively called America,encompass the totality of the continents of North America and South America. Together they make up most of Earth's western hemisphere and comprise the New World.

This includes every country there. But of course most people will complain.

---------------------------

Game was ok, a bit too easy. But i guess you know that. Cheers.

So as someone from the USA, I'm shocked by the amount of people missing the point of this.

The fact is, the USA does not exist without it's relation to it's mother continent, just like Mexico and Canada are part of N. America too.

We ARE all Americans, continentally. The point with this quiz was to get people to stop generalizing anyone not from the USA as non-Americans.

Just because this country is internationally known as America, doesn't mean we're the only country existing in the Americas. Our being "America" is just a nickname. We are officially the United States of America. "Of" in the title is referring to the continent. This was decided by the Continental Congress back in 1776 as our former name was the United Colonies.

So instead of being perplexed, offended, or just angry at the dev for opening your minds with actual facts, maybe you can use this time to expand on your knowledge and accept that on this side of the ocean, we really are all American...and highly likely mixed with Indigenous and African blood.

Kinda missing the point here. What do you think the "A" in USA stands for? Americans are called Americans because they live in a country called United States of America. Just as Germans are from Germany, and Argentinians are from Argentina. The term "American" typically refers to the name of the country, not either of the continents. It could refer to the continents, but in this case it is normally "North American" or "South American."

"America" is BOTH a country and two continents.
Mexicans are North Americans.
U.S.A was founded by the native children of immigrants. No population is ever truly native.
Puerto Rico is not a U.S. state, unfortunately.
Shakira is clearly not an American Lawyer, because her hips can't lie.
WTF is Groenland?

TLDR: You are confusing the country designation "American" with the continental designation "American."

Munguia responds:

We can call Germany of Europe, or China of Asia, or Cuba of America, USA is part of America as Mexico, Canada, Haiti... Many countries call theirs selves AMERICANS, unfortunately some USA citizens dislike that, and want to change it by teaching that way, making movies, writting books,... we can use other names as Latin Americans, North Americans, Central Americans, Ibero Americans, Insular Americans, South Americans, Caribbeans Americans, West Indians Americans, Native Americans, AfroAmericans, at the end are ALL AMERICANS