Reviews for "The Cloud"

I really loved this game. The whole time I'm playing, I'm also trying to figure out a deeper meaning behind it (Mark's voice) while also making jokes (Jack's voice). The game would have been a lot easier on that final level for me (which I'm still working on beating) if I hadn't stopped and turned around so many times while right under a smiley. Anyways, what I would assume is that you're avoiding the happiness of others which is either making you more depressed or keeping you happier because of jealousy of wanting those good times. The cloud I would assume is the internet, where this happiness is provided and in your dreams, the farther away from the cloud (internet) you are, the more sad you get. In the end, I gotta say I really love this game. Good job!

JackAstral responds:

Thanks- that means a lot! It's cool to hear other people's interpretations :)

This is Emo Simulator

JackAstral responds:

Ha ha basically- thanks for playing!

Wanted to see the ending, but couldn't make it through the last leven.
Tone the difficuilt down.

JackAstral responds:

People were saying it was way too easy, so I bumped it up a bunch. I've lowered it a little now though- sorry about that!

I know what you're going for but I think it's been done better in many other games.

JackAstral responds:

Sure, thanks for trying it out anyway!

Hey Good Game I Like That... But I Hate Some Jerks And My Life Is A Shi... More