Reviews for "The Cloud"

Original, keep doing things like this!

Thanks - I will !

Amazing game!The depressing theme is one thing I like, and you really did well.Except that last day...If you fixed the difficulty I gotta see what it was before cause THAT was intense hard.I would compare that last level to Flappy Bird, because I just had to beat this game.Good one.

Haha thanks !

The art style is great.
The story is depressing but...
there's one thing.
That bothers me.

WHY GTA FONT?

Thanks!

You know, now that you mention it...the font does look kinda like the GTA one lol

One of the best cinematic experiences I've ever played on a website.

At a glance the story is generic, but it unfolds quickly and begins to really get you involved. This is no run-of-the-mill atmospheric wanderer, this is real.

JackAstral responds:

Well, i feel like the game give exactly what should give.
Everyday is the same thing, even with hapiness around, it's all kind of grey... the days don't change, they just become larger, boring and endless. (In the game, becomes harder, it's just a view-point)
Then, after so much effort, the end is so stupid, all your effort goes away, and the game (of life) finish.

Sry grammar