For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 31 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Cloud"

At the end of friday, i accidentally skipped all the messages thinking there would be another hold of the gun part :(. But anyways, good game. Kinda repetitive though

Good imagery. Very recognizable. Doesn't help, tough.

(bitter-sweet lol)

You should put in medals or a score system for moving a minimal number of pixels to avoid the daily happiness people rain on you, or dragging out the time for pulling away the gun or getting out of bed as long as possible. Oh, and the dream sequence of love finding you should end with a gasp as you show the eye opening scene.

But seriously, a very well tough-out artistic rendering of depression. Kudos!

I liked it, but it was too repetitive.

this is't how depression works.. trust me i know it. you don't avoid good thoughts. you search for them.. but nothing fills you with happiness... every night you cry.. every day you look at people and wish you could be happier... but still.. message delivered by this game

The faces hit me from 3 feet away. Hitboxes are very bad.

JackAstral responds:

Strange...it seems to be working for me- I'll look into it!