Reviews for "Wild Wasteland"

I must say that playing this game gives a lot of fun, the gameplay is definitely awesome, but... one minus for me: the last medal case, about which I already wrote both to Gamezhero and Kashur. I killed the last boss, even did it twice, got the in-game achievement, but the game did not give me the medal. The question is: how am I supposed to get it now? Why the game is not re-checking medals at start-up, so if there is a problem the player could get all the medals?

Not bad at all. The monsters are super cute! :) The special attacks were a bit annoying, difficult to control (since I don't directly control my firing direction) and some aren't effective against some enemies, like the force field. Maybe also needs additional balance - I fully upgraded everything except for loot quite quickly, and then all the cash I gathered was useless and I couldn't really strengthen the hero any more.

Simple addictive game! Well done!

Very fun wish their were more levels!

snakes box shield is OP also stats would be cool id keep playing for the box medal but idk if i already got it or not and it didnt register or sth