Reviews for "Wild Wasteland"

100 boxes. wtf. apart from that, good game.

It's good for 20 mins, later it's just boring. When u have everything full u can almost just don't move and win game lol.

Not bad at all. The monsters are super cute! :) The special attacks were a bit annoying, difficult to control (since I don't directly control my firing direction) and some aren't effective against some enemies, like the force field. Maybe also needs additional balance - I fully upgraded everything except for loot quite quickly, and then all the cash I gathered was useless and I couldn't really strengthen the hero any more.

Nice and fun how it should be. Perfect to kill some time.
It looks great i like the design and plays well to, i see some improvement since i got a lot of lag in the previous shooter game "Rokilot: The New World" and not in this one which is a major plus for me.

BTW there might be a bug (if you play on firefox) where the left side of the map turns green, it didn't happen on Chrome though...strange.

Looking forward on the next project. Well done!

its great not boring. good at killingtime.