For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "They Live: The Game"

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY tyoo much grinding. you only get about 200 cash a run and it takes 3k to level up any stats? Yeah no thanks.

I admit that this was quite frustrating. It was hard to understand the appeal. It seems like it was just the same panel over and over. I still managed to appreciate how fast paced it was. These guys looked more like Terminators than aliens. I guess the game just went on forever.

It was a bit pointless, but still quite fun. It was mostly because I was motivated to keep on playing! I just wanted more powerups! Yep it's frustrating but at least you'll achieve something with it. It was weird to honor someone else dying on September 11th.

WOW WOWOWOWOWOW!

Never watched or even heard of the movie, but it seems to ring a few bells for me. The glasses, aliens, and mind control stuff make me recall a video game called 'Bart vs. the Space Mutants' which most likely could be based off of this movie.

Anyway, it is a fun little game that takes a few tries to get a hang of. One part that I think that's a problem is when you leave the bank. Sometimes when I have one heart left and decide to make an escape, I get the 'You look like...' dialogue which then quickly changes to the 'Impulses' scene which most likely is caused by a bullet hitting my character, basing it on the death penalty I received. An error in coding, perhaps?

I also have to ask, is this where that 'OBEY' meme came from? You know, the one with a person looking at you in a red, white, and blue color scheme.

Another nice work, you have talent + good taste for movies ;D